File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
Raina29 said:
I am from Mauritius and applied in April 2011 and got AOR in August 2011 - after that there has been no development/progress in my file
It's a francophone country so definitely loads apply..May I know what's your AOT

vicky4frendz

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/10/2011
AOR Received.
3/12/2011
IELTS Request
Submited afterwards
Interview........
Waiting :(
Hi .. I have send you PM. But it shows that your inbox is full :(

Could you please check it... Thanks

francaispourquebec said:
Hi folks, have a small question, it would be really helpful if someone can clarify this....

If i applied for federal while in the US, and during its processing time of about a year, if i had to re-locate to home country for some reason, can i still continue with the same application, or do I need to apply all over again?

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swamik said:
Need assistance please:

Today I received a letter from BIQ HK and the content said I have to send a new DD for xxxx amount. I have few questions however,

1. The letter was addressed to my Spouse who was not the primary applicant
2. The letter did not contain any old DD which was sent to them, but, the amount they asked for is for the same value.

The concern now is ? will I get the old DD from them ?? and why did they address the letter to my spouse who is not the primary applicant ?

appreciate your assistance.

Thanks

Hi,

Just an update, actually I went through the letter now and came to know it is actually an AOR for my application and the Demand Draft sent along. The only question I have is the AOR is addressed to my spouse who was not the primary applicant. Can I ignore this, or was there any issue and I have to check with the BIQ on why it was addressed to the secondary applicant ?

Swami

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need assistance please

My friend has done BBA from Mumbai University (3 years degree after 12). I assume under the new rules, he can claim 6 points for education and 12 points (C018 - Business Management). Hope I am right. Experts please guide

Raina29

Feb 26, 2013
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06/11/2021
lemans207 said:
hmm your country is francophone, i guess many ppl apply from your place ;)
French is our second language but still they conduct interview for almost everyone here to assess our French... we are a small country, so don't worry even if many people apply from here, everybody from the rest of the world will have a place in Canada ;D

Raina29

Feb 26, 2013
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06/11/2021
Jenalby said:
It's a francophone country so definitely loads apply..May I know what's your AOT
I am in corporate legal/compliance field + admistration

rifiel

Star Member
May 17, 2012
I found this today about certified true copies of Originals.

Useful information for applicants who are still in the process of submitting their applications, and are overwhelmed with how to go about certifying their originals as true copies....

click on the link below
http://theblog.artim.ca/immigration-programs/news-for-quebec-skilled-workers-certified-copies/

for country specific information, click below;

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/dcs-workers/list-authorities.html#other

Jun 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cppo?
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/31/2013
AOR Received.
10/15/2013
Med's Request
10/15/2013
Med's Done....
11/01/2013
This is good info but it pisses me off. I received an intent to deny for required documents. They were all notarized documents by a notary public. For diplomas, the school refused to certify them so I ended up sending originals. Same with paychecks, ended up sending irs transcripts. I did a similar thing with other requested documents.
This process is so frustrating. I am seriously considering giving up and planning to go somewhere else.

ajayidan

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2011
Doc's Request.
19-03-2013 (certified copies)
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
Hi FrenchieintheUSA,

When did you send back the certified true copy of your documents. My case is also similar to yours

Regards.

Dan

Jun 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cppo?
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/31/2013
AOR Received.
10/15/2013
Med's Request
10/15/2013
Med's Done....
11/01/2013
ajayidan said:
Hi FrenchieintheUSA,

When did you send back the certified true copy of your documents. My case is also similar to yours

Regards.

Dan
Hi there,

They received the documents back in april. How about you?

ajayidan

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2011
Doc's Request.
19-03-2013 (certified copies)
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
My certified documents was also receive in April 11th to be precise, since den av not heard anything. Any ideal of what comes up next?

Jun 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cppo?
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/31/2013
AOR Received.
10/15/2013
Med's Request
10/15/2013
Med's Done....
11/01/2013
Waiting and more waiting would be my guess. Lol.

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I request for a response for this situation. Please provide your suggestion.

Yesterday I received my AOR, but the AOR was addressed to my spouse who was a secondary applicant( Though I have submitted a CSQ application for my spouse as well), is it normal to receive AOR for either of the applicant. Or I need to check with BIQ immediately.

Please Suggest

rifiel

Star Member
May 17, 2012
swamik said:
Dear All,

I request for a response for this situation. Please provide your suggestion.

Yesterday I received my AOR, but the AOR was addressed to my spouse who was a secondary applicant( Though I have submitted a CSQ application for my spouse as well), is it normal to receive AOR for either of the applicant. Or I need to check with BIQ immediately.

Please Suggest
Maybe just after assessment, they found that your spouse's profile would be better as the principal applicant. She may afterall have more points than you in areas being considered for the csq. Or it could be a mistake too.
You say your spouse submitted an application as an accompanying spouse and/or as a principal applicant too? In a separate application?

If you don't mind sharing your profile, put it here and let other people comment?

rifiel

Star Member
May 17, 2012
ajayidan said:
My certified documents was also receive in April 11th to be precise, since den av not heard anything. Any ideal of what comes up next?
Then don't worry too much about it. I think you can expect your csq in the post..........when they are ready@@@@