+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2016 MON PROJET QUEBEC APPLICANTS FROM BANGLADESH

utsobtirtha2014

Jun 13, 2016
azimiiuc said:
Hi !!! I was successfully applied yesterday (13th June, my serial was 2931 and need one hour waiting for login) and payment done today (14th June) for MON PROJET. Can anybody know the next step? please share the checklist of possibles documents or any links related to that here in this forum. Thanks
Dear Friends......
As a successful person, could u plz share your strategy for being success for those who failed to submit in 1st intake from Bangladesh like me. It will be very helpful to us. Please share.....
1. When u signed in on 13 June? Is it earlier than 8.30 or just 8.30 (Montreal Time)? If earlier, how much before.......?

2. How many computers/browsers you used?

3. What was your internet speed?

4. Did you try via other person/friends overseas?

All successful persons from Bangladesh are cordially requested to share their experiences. Your help can bring success to one for the next intake.

asufian

Jan 10, 2016
As per my feedback as i submitted my profile successfully...
1. Login few minutes earlier.. Mon project authority open waiting room 6.30 pm BD local time.
2. Single pc enough as firstly i thought they identified MAC address but it was wrong... you can use 3 browser from same pc but dont close browser if page cant be displayed automatically it will be connected.
3. Local broadband line.. dont try from handset or tab.
4. No need to take others help. try youself.. self help is the best help.

Thanks.

Mukta-mohonto

Jun 14, 2016
Dear Guys,
How r u all?Is there any update about "Mon Project Qubec"?My status is still "Waiting for treatment".How much time it will take to update by MIDI?I have checked processing time table for Bangladesh on MIDI website.It shows "Verification of documents submitted (as of the official date of receipt of your CSQ application by the Ministère)(Timeframe in number of months) - 29".Does it mean that they will verify my application within 29 months?

I can't understand it.Please clarify your opinion.Thanks in advance.

amitsinha

Feb 2, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
What is the last update?anyone received any notification lastly?

Akter

Jan 18, 2016
Mukta-mohonto said:
Dear Guys,
How r u all?Is there any update about "Mon Project Qubec"?My status is still "Waiting for treatment".How much time it will take to update by MIDI?I have checked processing time table for Bangladesh on MIDI website.It shows "Verification of documents submitted (as of the official date of receipt of your CSQ application by the Ministère)(Timeframe in number of months) - 29".Does it mean that they will verify my application within 29 months?

I can't understand it.Please clarify your opinion.Thanks in advance.
My status is also "Waiting for treatment". Same to you, I also want to know about the next step and in total how much time is required for getting the CSQ. I think that within few days they may seek hard documents from us. After getting the hard documents from us, they will start processing and verifying our documents. For the verification they may take several months maybe.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
kawsar.acn said:
Dear All,

Good Morning.Do you have any updates from MIDI regarding requirement the document list?
Dear All,

I think we should not be impatient for MIDI actions on our applications. Before requirement of Hard Copies of documents, we should expect preliminary evaluation of our eligibility (points) calculation on basis of our given information.

This is the first time of online application & expect a lot of mistakenly given information which should be rectified first before documents submission.

Thanks.

asufian

Jan 10, 2016
Can you share our cell number!! so that we can communicate easily. or any whatsup group!! Its applicable only for Bangladeshi poeople.

apurno2003

Jan 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
15-06-2016
asufian said:
Can you share our cell number!! so that we can communicate easily. or any whatsup group!! Its applicable only for Bangladeshi poeople.
here has a lot of whatapp group. You can request them to add their watsapp. like quebec family, quebec Q&A etc.

zareer

Jan 12, 2016
could you please inform me how to fill up the "Diplpmes" section in Quebac Mon project for august 16. please help me out. is it mandatory to fill up from ssc to ms? how mention the starting date?

thanks in advance

azimiiuc

Apr 5, 2010
Chittagong
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
14-06-2016
Pls share your experience in following facebook groups (We are here all bd people Wink)
Just search by "Canada migration from Bangladesh" in FB

apurno2003

Jan 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
15-06-2016
azimiiuc said:
Pls share your experience in following facebook groups (We are here all bd people Wink)
Just search by "Canada migration from Bangladesh" in FB
This thread is inactive. I do not what the reason behind this

arupengr

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
Doc's Request.
TBD
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
IELTS Request
NA
Hello ALL,

Indeed, It is good initiative to create a thread for QUEBEC APPLICANTS FROM BANGLADESH. Thank you very much all.

Would you please share your own successful experience here? So that more people get benefited from your tips for upcoming 2nd intake at 16th August. I have seen most of the ppl here from Bangladesh, so it will be great help for them.

1. How to create mon projet successfully without any error?
2. What precaution should user take before application?
3. What should be strategy during 16th August?
4. When should be logged from 6.30 PM BST (8.30 AM EST)?
5. What are specific step by step process of this submission (Before submission and during submission)
6. What are the tips to enter 5000 caps within short time?
7. Do we need to submit any documents at 16th August during submission?

I guess I have asked too many question here for you guys. I hope anyone from you take the question and answer what you think.

Thanks in advance,

Arup,
Dhaka

punjabiboyz

Aug 6, 2016
shooterspalace said:
I got serial no 1439 and successfully submitted with online Credit Card Payment on 13th June. Later I got Requisition No: 1537. Now the payment status is showing - " Waiting for Treatment " .

Do you have any idea where we will get document checklist or Quebec authority will send us the checklist?
sir can u plz tell us your experience how u get serial 1439 . i mean can u give us tips how to be in first 5000 applications?? thanks in advance sir .

apurno2003

Jan 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
15-06-2016
arupengr said:
Hello ALL,

Indeed, It is good initiative to create a thread for QUEBEC APPLICANTS FROM BANGLADESH. Thank you very much all.

Would you please share your own successful experience here? So that more people get benefited from your tips for upcoming 2nd intake at 16th August. I have seen most of the ppl here from Bangladesh, so it will be great help for them.

1. How to create mon projet successfully without any error?
2. What precaution should user take before application?
3. What should be strategy during 16th August?
4. When should be logged from 6.30 PM BST (8.30 AM EST)?
5. What are specific step by step process of this submission (Before submission and during submission)
6. What are the tips to enter 5000 caps within short time?
7. Do we need to submit any documents at 16th August during submission?

I guess I have asked too many question here for you guys. I hope anyone from you take the question and answer what you think.

Thanks in advance,

Arup,
Dhaka
I think go to their website and follow their instruction everything will be fine.