03-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2017
LANDED..........
06-02-2018
Hi All,

Congrats to all the successful applicants. My application have been submitted [#4648]. Payment made. Now awaiting reference number. ;D

BR///
Mahin

shooterspalace

Jan 1, 2015
I got serial no 1439 and successfully submitted with online Credit Card Payment on 13th June. Later I got Requisition No: 1537. Now the payment status is showing - " Waiting for Treatment " .

Do you have any idea where we will get document checklist or Quebec authority will send us the checklist?

shooterspalace

Jan 1, 2015
Mukta-mohonto said:
Hello There,
Hope all of you are fine.I need an urgent help from you regarding Qubec Program-Skilled Worker Immigration,2016.I had applied on "Qubec Program-Skilled Worker Immigration,2016" yesterday.They received my application and gave me a application number :D0000006241. Now,they told that, "your application has received.You can complete your payment as i have not completed my payment yet".But,they also referred that, only first 5,000 applicants will be considered.In this case, i am getting confused what should i do as my serial is 6241?

Anyone please help me about this.Will they consider applicants outside of 5000?Should i pay for it?Please help me.Thanks in advance.
Could you call directly to Quebec help desk explaining the matter so that you will get a clear answer?

Remember, Quebec help desk has their own time schedule to pick the call. Check it in the Quebec website before making call.

kawsar.acn

May 24, 2016
@Mukta-mohonto:

My Serial was 5800+ and done my payment just after submission.They open my file and gave a reference no.

My Present Status is Waiting for Treatment.

So without any delay you may pay the fees.

If you think you need further clarification,You may call mon Project Call center-+18778649191 and then Press 9 for English.

Chaklader

Jun 4, 2016
How long it will take to get the CSQ after successful submission of the application and making the payment ?

mfhossain

Jun 17, 2016
mahinhossain said:
Hi All,

Congrats to all the successful applicants. My application have been submitted [#4648]. Payment made. Now awaiting reference number. ;D

BR///
Mahin
Hi Mahin Congrats,

I have some questions? how do you make payment?

I had selected to Pay by mail as I thought I will send Demand Draft. Do you use Demand Draft or Credit Card?

If by Demand Draft, did you send it from Standard Chartered Band (SCB) ? What is needed ? Will be glad if you please let us know the full requirement ?

Or If by Credit Card, which bank's cards it is ?

Thanks in Advance :)

mahinhossain

Star Member
Nov 5, 2011
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Doc's Request.
23-11-2016
Nomination.....
29-11-2016
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
File Transfer...
11-04-2017
Med's Request
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
03-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2017
LANDED..........
06-02-2018
mfhossain said:
Hi Mahin Congrats,

I have some questions? how do you make payment?

I had selected to Pay by mail as I thought I will send Demand Draft. Do you use Demand Draft or Credit Card?

If by Demand Draft, did you send it from Standard Chartered Band (SCB) ? What is needed ? Will be glad if you please let us know the full requirement ?

Or If by Credit Card, which bank's cards it is ?

Hi Mr. Hossain,

I paid through Credit Card. BAsically I work in an MNC and I have a lot of foreign employees working wth me. I just used one of their card and paid him back in USD cash....!!! ;D

BR///
Mahin

Akter

Jan 18, 2016
dear All,
Could you help in this regard that I submitted payment by mail on 15 June and mail delivered on 16 June? But still my file shows "waiting for payment". When they will update my payment status? What I have to do later on? How much time it will take to complete the whole process for the immigration to Canada?

mfhossain

Jun 17, 2016
kawsar.acn said:
mfhossain:

Best Options for payment are Brac Bank/UCBL Credit Card for Payment.
Thank you all for the info. I first thought to pay by credit card, but while I research on Bangladesh Credit Card found that (Bank personnel told) we cannot pay online more that maximum of 100 USD per transaction & if you pay Study purpose you can pay 1000 USD with documents. That's why I selected "Pay By Mail".

So, could anyone please tell how can I Pay by Bank Draft / Demand Draft Of Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) & what Documents need to be submitted to the Bank ?

mfhossain

Jun 17, 2016
Akter said:
dear All,
Could you help in this regard that I submitted payment by mail on 15 June and mail delivered on 16 June? But still my file shows "waiting for payment". When they will update my payment status? What I have to do later on? How much time it will take to complete the whole process for the immigration to Canada?
Hello Akter,

Could you please tell how can I Pay by Mail?

Did you pay by Bank Draft / Demand Draft Of Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) or which bank and HOW?

And what is needed to be submitted to the Bank (what Documents we need to submit in Bank) ?

If you have any reference, could you please refer us, so that we can send the payment?

Did you pay to the Minister of Finance of Quebec ?

Please let us know the detail procedure you went through for the payment.

And as I think if you send it (Draft/Cheque) via DHL then it would take 3 days at-least & if there is any weekend then it may take more days.

Borhan

Jun 13, 2016
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Doc's Request.
29-06-2017
Nomination.....
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
18-11-2017
Mukta-mohonto said:
Hello There,
Hope all of you are fine.I need an urgent help from you regarding Qubec Program-Skilled Worker Immigration,2016.I had applied on "Qubec Program-Skilled Worker Immigration,2016" yesterday.They received my application and gave me a application number :D0000006241. Now,they told that, "your application has received.You can complete your payment as i have not completed my payment yet".But,they also referred that, only first 5,000 applicants will be considered.In this case, i am getting confused what should i do as my serial is 6241?

Anyone please help me about this.Will they consider applicants outside of 5000?Should i pay for it?Please help me.Thanks in advance.
I am also in similar situation. My serial was 9000+. My reference number is 5000+. However I paid fees. They confirmed payment and send application summary. I think either they increase quota or the reference number does not reflect the actual number of applicants.

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Borhan said:
I am also in similar situation. My serial was 9000+. My reference number is 5000+. However I paid fees. They confirmed payment and send application summary. I think either they increase quota or the reference number does not reflect the actual number of applicants.
Dear all,
could anyone tell me how to create profile after creating an account on Mon project?

tx