Doc's Request.
29-06-2017
Nomination.....
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
18-11-2017
obaied said:
Dear all,
could anyone tell me how to create profile after creating an account on Mon project?

tx
In case of Mon projet June'16 intake time frame were, to create account from 18 jan to 15 feb, to complete form from 16 feb to 15 march and submit application 13 jun. For the next intake they will announce some time frame.

Akter

Jan 18, 2016
Dear all,
I submitted my application on 13th June, 2016. MIDI received my Bank Draft on 20-6-16. But till today my profile shows "payment Processing". What does this mean? When this status will be changed. On the other hand, I have 21 days to complete my payment. After they receive the payment, what will be the next step? Can anyone help me in this regard?
Thanks to all.

asufian

Jan 10, 2016
I paid payment on 20th June.. nothing sow in account.. but i received a letter from Quebec.. payment was siuccessful.. is this enough!

bon7777

May 17, 2015
Reply #25

me also send through DD from india, but online status remain pending to pay the fees. Is there any change in yours right now?

mahinhossain

Star Member
Nov 5, 2011
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Doc's Request.
23-11-2016
Nomination.....
29-11-2016
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
File Transfer...
11-04-2017
Med's Request
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
03-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2017
LANDED..........
06-02-2018
Hi all,

This is to inform all of you that me and some of my friends...(who got selected) have called MIDI couple of times last week and they have agreed that they are facing some technical issues now. They have asked us to wait and they are expecting this to be resolved by next Monday. So guys...pls dont panic and pls keep it cool...i'll notify here further as soon as I get more updates.

BR///
Mahin

Akter

Jan 18, 2016
bon7777 said:
Reply #25

me also send through DD from india, but online status remain pending to pay the fees. Is there any change in yours right now?
I made my payment on 16th June through Bank Draft. But till today they wrote that they are still processing payment.

Akter

Jan 18, 2016
mfhossain said:
Hello Akter,

Could you please tell how can I Pay by Mail?

Did you pay by Bank Draft / Demand Draft Of Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) or which bank and HOW?

And what is needed to be submitted to the Bank (what Documents we need to submit in Bank) ?

If you have any reference, could you please refer us, so that we can send the payment?

Did you pay to the Minister of Finance of Quebec ?

Please let us know the detail procedure you went through for the payment.

And as I think if you send it (Draft/Cheque) via DHL then it would take 3 days at-least & if there is any weekend then it may take more days.

Thanks in Advance :)
Yes. You can pay by mail. But it is better to pay by Credit Card. Because the payment will be made by ontime by CC. But if you pay by mail , it will take long time to update your payment status. I paid on 16th June, but till today my status is "payment processing". This is why, it is better to pay by CC.

Akter

Jan 18, 2016
mfhossain said:
Thank you all for the info. I first thought to pay by credit card, but while I research on Bangladesh Credit Card found that (Bank personnel told) we cannot pay online more that maximum of 100 USD per transaction & if you pay Study purpose you can pay 1000 USD with documents. That's why I selected "Pay By Mail".

So, could anyone please tell how can I Pay by Bank Draft / Demand Draft Of Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) & what Documents need to be submitted to the Bank ?

Thanks in Advance :)
Yes. You can pay by mail. But it is better to pay by Credit Card. Because the payment will be made by ontime by CC. But if you pay by mail , it will take long time to update your payment status. I paid on 16th June, but till today my status is "payment processing". This is why, it is better to pay by CC. If you have any relatives/friends in Canada, you pay with the help of them, i.e. they can pay your fee. And it will be better option for you.

bon7777

May 17, 2015
IS that waiting for payment..mine still says waiting for payment and 16 days left. My DD is already delivered 20th of june, really worried.

Akter

Jan 18, 2016
bon7777 said:
IS that waiting for payment..mine still says waiting for payment and 16 days left. My DD is already delivered 20th of june, really worried.
Dear friend,
My condition is same. My DD is received on 20 June. But till today my application status is "Payment Processing". I don't know, why they are so slowly? I am also worried. Can anyone help in this regard?

Akter

Jan 18, 2016
shooterspalace said:
Still the payment status is " Waiting for Treatment" since 13th June.
For me the status is same. Could any one inform me that his/her is changed from " Waiting for Treatment" to other status & what about that? What about the next step after " Waiting for Treatment"?

Akter

Jan 18, 2016
Akter said:
For me the status is same. Could any one inform me that his/her is changed from " Waiting for Treatment" to other status & what about that? What about the next step after " Waiting for Treatment"?