May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
hec006 said:
Hello vickyRocks.

Your case is completely fine. As you are Ok to get minimum marks without French result (the bad news is i did not, in my evaluation sent by BIQ i was short of 2 points), you have no need to add marks in your application. But, as you have submitted the A2 result, your marks will be added in adaptability, and if you have got full marks 6 in A2 exam (unfortunately, i did not got 16/25 marks in A2) ( both section>16) you will have less chance to get call for interview and more chance to be selected directly.

Hope this helps !!!

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
hec006 said:
;D Yes.. I have 2GB RAM but we have used 512MB. at a time...
I am ready to donate core i7...

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
nevillek said:
If 512 applications is for 5-6 months then isn't that even better???!!! Long long time to fill up the 14300 cap then :D
No man, do not under estimate BIQ, they have something big for us in coming years...iam sure...

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
francaise said:
Thanks vickyRocks for sharing this info. with us, cheers +1

Thanks yogie.....
Thanks Francaise, it almost took me 2months to get this information out from BIQ..they are very professionals they dont say anything but they do it.

Raza PK

Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-13
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Can any body plz confirm if Quebec Immigration authorities are going to reduce processing time after increasing fee to $750[/size][/size][/size][/size].

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA

Hoback

Apr 27, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
U024
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent upfront
Nomination.....
5-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file
Med's Request
Sent upfront
Med's Done....
Sent upfront
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
In Canada since 22-08-2013
:)

One short question. For CSQ, do I need to submit a regular passport photo?

Thanks!

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
In that case you will get 2 marks for A2 and reach to minimum threshold happily. :)

Forget about that things that you have not written in your application form and you will not get any marks despite the fact that you have produced A2 result. It better to pass A2 with full marks (>16) for you, and also whenever you will produce any change document please submit that change to your application ( Dyn) form. It will be definetly updated in your file. BIQs are not dull people. :)

Good Luck.

Patriots1700

Apr 9, 2012
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bachar said:
Hello, can you please share ur file details ( age, experience, AOT, and other information) so we can help calculating points
No need for 6 months bank statement, just sign the Contract respecting financial self-sufficiency (A-0522-OA). , if they need this statement in BIQ the would clearly mention it
I am waiting to members to correct me if i was wrong
Thanks Bachar ...sorry for my late reply.
My details :
Education : Associate Degree (IT)
AOT: computer support
Work experience : More than 10 years (but the consultant says i can only claim for one year working as computer support and system analyst )
Language : Don't have my results yet ( but i am fluent in French and English )
Children : 3 ( 8 ,9,11)

My spouse details:
Education: High school only
Work Experience : None
Language: She's fluent in French and English also.

I have already completed my third year and should be getting my bachelor next year . The consultant we had the interview with says we have a good file but mostly because we are both fluent in French and English and have young kids . ( Our interview was in french and he's from Montreal and said that we will get high points for the French ).My main issue here is that this guy is very expensive and kind of making things sounds so easy , is it something that i can do on my own ? Thanks

Patriots1700

Apr 9, 2012
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On my last post i forgot to ask about where i should send my application guys...any help ? I live in the US but i was wondering if for Quebec i can still apply to my home country if i want and if it's possible where can i found the address that i need to send my application ? I have seen people here that applied from their home country while being in the US even though they could applied from here , and some that were in Canada and still chose their home country , i am asking because i don't know if for Quebec it would be the same .Thank you

Xhanim

Apr 23, 2012
Hello misters, I am very confused about what to do with my internship: I really did not do too much of an internship because I did them in the place I was already working and getting payed at the time, so I just kept working and my tutor validated that as my internship..

Now, the document with the requirements asks for work experience and internship separately, what should I do in this situation? Also, my internship attestation is only a photocopy and the university doesnt certificate that document.

Related to this, I have a friend who had his internship but his work certificate looks just like the other work certificates, what should he do?

Thank you

bestybesty

Dec 3, 2011
Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 26th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
11th Apr 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
SLU- 26th May 2015
Med's Request
2nd Jun 2015
Med's Done....
9th July 2015
Interview........
TLU-16th July 2015
vibez_well said:
obviously canadian specs !

Hello,
where could you find these specifications on quebec immigration website??

I could not find them. Also we have not written dates on the back of our recent photographs. Can this give some problem??

Thanks
Regards

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hec006 said:
Thanks yogie. Hope you get interview call very soon. :)
Thanks "hec006" for your good wishes but I am afraid that I would be short of 1 point due to this 16/25 rule for French... :( :( :( well, let's see what's going to happen in the near future and meantime I would try to work out for that 1 point !!!

Yogie

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think decision is taken b4 each ones interview :p

at the end i beleive they want us to immigrate, just show them your good and yolu want to stay in quebec.

language its not important, anyone can learn it in 6 month in Quebec.

just perform well and dont lie.

the interviewer isnt there to bring troubles for us, they want us to pass the interview but we should help him/her to give us points ;)

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
vickyRocks said:
Bajan, Hec, Jawaed, and other seniors I have a Question please try to answer it....thanks in advance..

I submitted my application in 2010 August and i have indicated zero level of french in my application because i was successful without claiming points for French language through website tool. My question is as i indicated Zero level in French but cleared DELF A1 in 2011 (before dec 2011 rule) and A2 in (March 2012). Under which rule i will be awarded French Langugae points? OR simply they dont give me any point because in my application i showed zero level but updated them with A1 and A2 later..

I will really appreciate every one response...Thank$
Hey Vicky

Dont worry too much....and be optimistic

Firstly, you applied in 2010 so you should be assessed according to the rule at that time. Initially you claimed zero but later updated them with A1 and A2 respectively, this looks good on you as it shows your desire to learn the language pricipal in Quebec. So providing you got more than 16 for listening and speaking in A2 you will be given 6 points.

Simply send an update form to your BIQ with the supporting documents, this will change your language ability from zero to approximately level 4