Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Friends, is it 100% confirmed that the 'ATTESTATION DE REUSSITE' certificate we get from the French Embassy after 1 month of DELF exam showing all the scores is NOT acceptable and we need to send the final certificate only? I don't think that makes any sense because 'ATTESTATION DE REUSSITE' is as comprehensive and clear as the final certificate and it is not issued by Alliance Francaise or something, it is issued directly from the French Embassy.

The page 39 of that PDF guide someone posted here a few days ago is not very clear on this I think.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
yogie said:
Hello mes amis !!!

After reading the verrrry loooong.... :) debate on this thread between few of our members regarding whether the rule of 16/25 for French will be applicable to pre 6th Dec. 2011 applications??? and following the very valuable link that is provided in the email reply from BIQ, Hong Kong to "vickyRocks" (+1 for that to him...), I think we can now confirm that that 16/25 rule for French language criterion will be applicable as well to the pre 6th Dec. 2011 applicants also, if one has submitted the result of DELF test(please note here that I am only talking abt. DELF test however there are other parameters also mentioned in the below extracts document that the immigration officer consider for evaluating the French proficiency...so for details go through that document ) at the time of application or there after.

NOTE: I request here all the members please go through the below pdf document (Especially page no. 4 to 8, ANNEXE À LA NPI 2011-010,PROCÉDURES POUR LE TRAITEMENT DES DEMANDES REÇUES ,AVANT LE 6 DÉCEMBRE 2011) and correct me if I am wrong...

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&gpiType=N&file=NPI2011-010.pdf&eoq=36870

Yogie
Thanks YOGIE...

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
nevillek said:
Friends, is it 100% confirmed that the 'ATTESTATION DE REUSSITE' certificate we get from the French Embassy after 1 month of DELF exam showing all the scores is NOT acceptable and we need to send the final certificate only? I don't think that makes any sense because 'ATTESTATION DE REUSSITE' is as comprehensive and clear as the final certificate and it is not issued by Alliance Francaise or something, it is issued directly from the French Embassy.

The page 39 of that PDF guide someone posted here a few days ago is not very clear on this I think.
Nevillek

Dont you know why they are making such useless changes in the system...simply to limit number of applications...And discouraging applicants not to apply if they have a basic or moderate level of French+with sound educational and experience back ground..And one thing more "'ATTESTATION DE REUSSITE" normally take 3-6 months to arrive and it will also delay the time of to submit your application, thus restricting the applicants is the motto now...

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
vickyRocks said:
Nevillek

Dont you know why they are making such useless changes in the system...simply to limit number of applications...And discouraging applicants not to apply if they have a basic or moderate level of French+with sound educational and experience back ground..And one thing more "'ATTESTATION DE REUSSITE" normally take 3-6 months to arrive and it will also delay the time of to submit your application, thus restricting the applicants is the motto now...
'Attestation de reussite' arrives after 1 month, the final certificate 'Diplome' arrives after 3-4 months. What I am asking is if it's 100% confirmed that 'Attestation de reussite' is unacceptable or is everyone just guessing that based on Page 39 of that guide which is very unclear about this?

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
vickyRocks said:
Nevillek

vickyRocks. you are completely correct.

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
yogie said:
Hello mes amis !!!

After reading the verrrry loooong.... :) debate on this thread between few of our members regarding whether the rule of 16/25 for French will be applicable to pre 6th Dec. 2011 applications??? and following the very valuable link that is provided in the email reply from BIQ, Hong Kong to "vickyRocks" (+1 for that to him...), I think we can now confirm that that 16/25 rule for French language criterion will be applicable as well to the pre 6th Dec. 2011 applicants also, if one has submitted the result of DELF test(please note here that I am only talking abt. DELF test however there are other parameters also mentioned in the below extracts document that the immigration officer consider for evaluating the French proficiency...so for details go through that document ) at the time of application or there after.

NOTE: I request here all the members please go through the below pdf document (Especially page no. 4 to 8, ANNEXE À LA NPI 2011-010,PROCÉDURES POUR LE TRAITEMENT DES DEMANDES REÇUES ,AVANT LE 6 DÉCEMBRE 2011) and correct me if I am wrong...

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&gpiType=N&file=NPI2011-010.pdf&eoq=36870

Yogie
Thanks yogie. Hope you get interview call very soon. :)

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
nevillek,

i guess you're fond of the big bold red colors.... so here goes...

am guessing here: its not spelled out that the attestation de reusite is acceptable/not acceptable and only the official certificate will be accepted. its ambiguous (like a lot of things with the QSW)

but if you reason it out, its easy to see that they will prefer the official certificate/scoresheet. afterall the attestation is just a 'provisional' document albeit attested by the Ambassade de France.

no offence meant but red isnt easy on the eyes :) thanks.

nevillek said:
'Attestation de reussite' arrives after 1 month, the final certificate 'Diplome' arrives after 3-4 months. What I am asking is if it's 100% confirmed that 'Attestation de reussite' is unacceptable or is everyone just guessing that based on Page 39 of that guide which is very unclear about this?

LiNa2010

Nov 5, 2010
Croatia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2012
AOR Received.
14/11/2012
GROUP 2....30 april 2012

512/14 300

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/applications-received.html

THIS IS GREAT!!!!

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
LiNa2010 said:
GROUP 2....30 april 2012

512/14 300

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/applications-received.html

THIS IS GREAT!!!!
Thanks LiNa2010... for posting this information...

Analysis: We can see there are very few applications have been submitted in last one month. In first sight, it is really shocking that compared to 96000 applications at the end of year 2011, only 512(Computer RAM size) applications have been received in last one month. But, the thing is that they have declared only complete application in this list. They have refused many applications based on preliminary check for completeness on several factors such as test result, claimed point accordance with test result, AOT and education etc. It is very clear that remaining 512 application have gr8 chance to go through.They may not have enough problem. It looks like BIQ has completed more than 70% task on those applications. It is a good sign for all. Those who have already applied have more than 80% Chance that they must be selected and those who have not applied need not to be in hurry, they have chance to submit 3-4 months later after completing the french and english test at good level, if they have claimed marks.

It's good strategy BIQ has taken now onwards. I think it is fine to get refused within one month due to insufficient documents rather than waiting for more than one year and then get the preliminary evaluation notifying rejection alert.

All these makes the QSW processing triple fast
er !!!

red.mystry

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2012
LiNa2010 said:
GROUP 2....30 april 2012

512/14 300

THIS IS GREAT!!!!
The blog still says To be posted ??????
where you have seen

LiNa2010

Nov 5, 2010
Croatia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2012
AOR Received.
14/11/2012
red.mystry said:
The blog still says To be posted ??????
where you have seen
sorry, you need to refresh page ;)

maryr

Star Member
Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
December 2, 2014 (Email)
AOR Received.
January 2012
hi seniors,

i'm planning to take A1 this may. i declared beginner 4 in may application which is equivalent to A2. is it ok to update them at a later stage (july 2012) with my new french result after my TEFAQ exam on july?

thanks in advance.

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
walkingmarvel said:
Hello Hec

During my preliminary evaluation my IELTS wasn't considered because I never applied for one. My claim was that I have lived and worked in UK for 7 years which was supporting enough.

However, it wasn't accepted during the interview. We were not awarded points for English and the interviewer also demanded IELTS score. So points for English wasn't awarded then.

Good luck.
walkingmarvel has sent a private message to me. I am sharing this one for the good of all.

See how BIQ stricts their rule. Even though they have told mandatory test results only for the applicants after dec 06, 2011.

This clearly dictates the fact BIQ is just giving the advantage that Pre-Dec06 applicants can submit test results after submitting their application if they have claimed points. But, Post-Dec06 applicants have to submit test result with application i they have claimed points.

Just only this difference. So ... be prepared. BIQ stricts the rule.

Thanks to walkingmarvel. he has shared bolts and nuts. If others do the same, we will have example of many such cases.

[ At prelimanary evaluation, we don't expect that inclusion of english points without test result. But, at interview we definetly expect the same .. at least for the guy who was 7 years in UK.:)]

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Only 512 applications out of 14300 upto 30 April....wooohhooooo I'm so happy!!

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
nevillek said:
Only 512 applications out of 14300 upto 30 April....wooohhooooo I'm so happy!!
I think 512 applciations are for 5-6 months because rule was implemented in March, and some of the applicants was rejected due to this rule...It seems that things will get more tougher and ready to witness frequent changes from now onwards...