QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Bajan, Hec, Jawaed, and other seniors I have a Question please try to answer it....thanks in advance..

I submitted my application in 2010 August and i have indicated zero level of french in my application because i was successful without claiming points for French language through website tool. My question is as i indicated Zero level in French but cleared DELF A1 in 2011 (before dec 2011 rule) and A2 in (March 2012). Under which rule i will be awarded French Langugae points? OR simply they dont give me any point because in my application i showed zero level but updated them with A1 and A2 later..

I will really appreciate every one response...Thank$

Raza PK

Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-13
Umer Shahzad said:
well bro then you will get 16 pts for your age as i can give you final scores on your IELTS bro and it depends upon the listening and speaking score the point the over all band doesn't counts plus your french level
at the moment you have a a healthy score of 40 lot depends upon your IELTS score and your french do atleast A2 level as currently the quebec authorities are not accepting the attestion do prepare for tefaq its rapid and you will get the result with in 15 days. Apply as soon as possible because there is a cap of 14300 application from around the world i am talking about the complete applications not incompelte
Thanks Umer bhai. Could you please let me know how did u calculate the total of 40 points.

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
vickyRocks said:
Bajan, Hec, Jawaed, and other seniors I have a Question please try to answer it....thanks in advance..

I submitted my application in 2010 August and i have indicated zero level of french in my application because i was successful without claiming points for French language through website tool. My question is as i indicated Zero level in French but cleared DELF A1 in 2011 (before dec 2011 rule) and A2 in (March 2012). Under which rule i will be awarded French Langugae points? OR simply they dont give me any point because in my application i showed zero level but updated them with A1 and A2 later..

I will really appreciate every one response...Thank$
Hello vickyRocks.

Your case is completely fine. As you are Ok to get minimum marks without French result, you have no need to add marks in your application. But, as you have submitted the A2 result, your marks will be added in adaptability, and if you have got full marks 6 in A2 exam( both section>16) you will have less chance to get call for interview and more chance to be selected directly.

Hope this helps !!!

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
hec006 said:
only 512(Computer RAM size)
Dude, you need to upgrade your PC :p

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Stngr said:
Dude, you need to upgrade your PC :p
;D Yes.. I have 2GB RAM but we have used 512MB. at a time...

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
hec006 said:
;D Yes.. I have 2GB RAM but we have used 512MB. at a time...
And also BIQ might upgrade their CPU speed cause whole process is soo slow ;)

Sorry for the offtopic, but I have a good mood today :D

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Stngr said:

Don't be so happy... BIQ can make us unhappy !!!! :)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Stngr said:

LoL Stngr :D :D

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
vickyRocks said:
I think 512 applciations are for 5-6 months because rule was implemented in March, and some of the applicants was rejected due to this rule...It seems that things will get more tougher and ready to witness frequent changes from now onwards...
If 512 applications is for 5-6 months then isn't that even better???!!! Long long time to fill up the 14300 cap then :D

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
nevillek said:
If 512 applications is for 5-6 months then isn't that even better???!!! Long long time to fill up the 14300 cap then :D
Never never think like that... That will be gr8 disaster. That means BIQ has become very very strict. Nobody will get chance. It can never happen that People will loss the motivation to immigrate to North America.

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
vickyRocks said:
I think 512 applciations are for 5-6 months because rule was implemented in March, and some of the applicants was rejected due to this rule...It seems that things will get more tougher and ready to witness frequent changes from now onwards...
Rules are not getting tougher. But, BIQ is going to be straight forward. test results is mandatory means it is mandatory. Not like that... they are saying that test results are not mandatory... but at the time of interview they are asking for results and many more things are happening with Pre march applicants. this is one kind of cheating. I think that era has been ended after march.

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
Below is the email:
Bonjour,

Il est décidé par le MICC que l'application de la nouvelle directive se fera pour les demandes reçues à partir du 7 décembre 2011 seulement et la nouvelle exigence ne sera pas appliquée aux demandes déjà reçues avant cette date.

Toutefois, vous pouvez transmettre au Ministère des tests d'évaluation linguistiques reconnus confirmant vos niveaux de compétences en français et en anglais. Nous pourrions vous demander d'en apporter la preuve selon le niveau que vous aurez déclaré dans votre demande. Si votre dossier est complet et que suite à l'évaluation de votre dossier le seuil de passage à la grille de sélection, en vertu du règlement de l'immigration est atteint, vous pourriez être accepté sans entrevue.

Les compétences linguistiques sont toujours évaluées de la même façon, par les mêmes pointages. Vous trouverez cette information dans le Guide des procédures d'immigration à l'adresse suivante:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/statistiques-publications.html

It is decided by the MICC that the new directive will be applied to files received on or after December 7, 2011 only and the new requirement will not apply to applications already received before that date.

However, you can send us recognized language test results confirming your French and English proficiency. You might be asked to provide evidence of your knowledge of French and English according to the level you have declared on the application form. If your file is complete and your assessment indicates that you have attained the general passing grade of the selection grid, the interview may not be required.

Language skills are always evaluated in the same way, by the same score. You can find this information in the Guide des procédures d'immigration at the following address:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/statistiques-publications.html

Bien cordialement,
Thanks vickyRocks for sharing this info. with us, cheers +1

yogie said:
Hello mes amis !!!

After reading the verrrry loooong.... :) debate on this thread between few of our members regarding whether the rule of 16/25 for French will be applicable to pre 6th Dec. 2011 applications??? and following the very valuable link that is provided in the email reply from BIQ, Hong Kong to "vickyRocks" (+1 for that to him...), I think we can now confirm that that 16/25 rule for French language criterion will be applicable as well to the pre 6th Dec. 2011 applicants also, if one has submitted the result of DELF test(please note here that I am only talking abt. DELF test however there are other parameters also mentioned in the below extracts document that the immigration officer consider for evaluating the French proficiency...so for details go through that document ) at the time of application or there after.

NOTE: I request here all the members please go through the below pdf document (Especially page no. 4 to 8, ANNEXE À LA NPI 2011-010,PROCÉDURES POUR LE TRAITEMENT DES DEMANDES REÇUES ,AVANT LE 6 DÉCEMBRE 2011) and correct me if I am wrong...

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&gpiType=N&file=NPI2011-010.pdf&eoq=36870

Yogie
Thanks yogie.....

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hec006 said:
walkingmarvel has sent a private message to me. I am sharing this one for the good of all.

See how BIQ stricts their rule. Even though they have told mandatory test results only for the applicants after dec 06, 2011.

This clearly dictates the fact BIQ is just giving the advantage that Pre-Dec06 applicants can submit test results after submitting their application if they have claimed points. But, Post-Dec06 applicants have to submit test result with application i they have claimed points.

Just only this difference. So ... be prepared. BIQ stricts the rule.

Thanks to walkingmarvel. he has shared bolts and nuts. If others do the same, we will have example of many such cases.

[ At prelimanary evaluation, we don't expect that inclusion of english points without test result. But, at interview we definetly expect the same .. at least for the guy who was 7 years in UK.:)]
Thanks hec006.....

but there is one good news for old applicants (pre 6th dec,2011).

BIQs consider old IELTS rules for old applicants.

i.e Listening = 6.5, speaking =7 for full 6 points.

To confirm, please see the page 8 on the link given below :

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&gpiType=N&file=NPI2011-010.pdf&eoq=36870

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
francaise said:
Thanks hec006.....

but there is one good news for old applicants (pre 6th dec,2011).

BIQs consider old IELTS rules for old applicants.

i.e Listening = 6.5, speaking =7 for full 6 points.

To confirm, please see the page 8 on the link given below :

yes francaise. I have seen that ... Yes, really it is good news. many thanks to Yogie and VickyRocks.