+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application processing at CIC Calgary

roomurler

Mar 29, 2019
Please check my signature:)
AOR: DEC 06th

I wonder how many days does it take for them to send PPR email :rolleyes:
I just called them. Other things passed, except security check still in progress.
Anyway, CIC Calgary seems promising now.

Happy for you, that's a real relief.

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
I just called them. Other things passed, except security check still in progress.
Anyway, CIC Calgary seems promising now.

Happy for you, that's a real relief.
Thats good news too. call them again after a week i bet you will hear good news.
yeah but i dont know how many days will they take to send PPR email.
Hope we all receive it soon:)

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
One question, did u get a ghost update before or after calling cic?
i dont know, i did it through consultant. i called them randomly to ask about my application status and they said everything approved and wait for PPR email.

ss33

Apr 26, 2019
1.26 AOR CEC inland
Called Ircc on Friday, the lady told me Other things passed, except security check Is ongoing in Edmonton.

Is security check same meaning with Security Screening?

Anyone else’s cases transferred to Edmonton?

Thanks!!

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
thank you :D
did you receive your ppr email? did you call them recently?
No email yet. I called on Friday because I've uploaded my new passport on Wednesday via CSE but never received an email confirmation. Agent told me they have technical issues with confirmation emails, and repeated that everything is passed and waiting for final approval. I asked about VO, she said: "I can see they are sharing information between Montreal and Vancouver ..."
Hope I'll get an email soon! If I dont get it by the end of this week I'll lose a chance for promotion at work :(

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
No email yet. I called on Friday because I've uploaded my new passport on Wednesday via CSE but never received an email confirmation. Agent told me they have technical issues with confirmation emails, and repeated that everything is passed and waiting for final approval. I asked about VO, she said: "I can see they are sharing information between Montreal and Vancouver ..."
Hope I'll get an email soon! If I dont get it by the end of this week I'll lose a chance for promotion at work :(
I'm sorry to hear that. why dont you write an email to your VO directly explaining them about the promotion? may be they will send you ppr email sooner by seeing your email.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
I'm sorry to hear that. why dont you write an email to your VO directly explaining them about the promotion? may be they will send you ppr email sooner by seeing your email.
I think I will do that if I dont hear anything by Thursday. My 6 months end on Friday... I might get MP to call them as well. Thanks you!

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
I think I will do that if I dont hear anything by Thursday. My 6 months end on Friday... I might get MP to call them as well. Thanks you!
Good luck! hope you receive it before then