+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application processing at CIC Calgary

roomurler

Mar 29, 2019
1.26 AOR CEC inland
Called Ircc on Friday, the lady told me Other things passed, except security check Is ongoing in Edmonton.

Is security check same meaning with Security Screening?

Anyone else’s cases transferred to Edmonton?

Thanks!!
We are in the same step.

Security check is a general term. I guess you mean enhanced check by 'security screening', which will take quite a while and conducted by other independent bureaus. I read from other posts, if you are sent to enhanced check, usually you will be requited to submit CV.

However, we never know how things are exactly going on in their side. Good luck.

r39xu

Apr 8, 2019
Hi guys, really excited to share that I received my landing interview email from etobicoke office today. No passport request before this.
They send email directly to me instead of my lawyer, which is new because all previous updates are going through my lawyer.

My final timeline:

AOR: Oct 25th
MEP/R10 OK/IP2: Nov 28th
Ghost Update: Apri 5th
File approved on April 5th, called IRCC agent to verify. File gets transferred to Montreal after completed.
Raise webform and order GCMS notes on April 25th (my 6th month mark).
Landing interview email: April 29th
Landing interview: May 4th at etobicoke.
CEC Inland
Primary VO: Calgary Secondary VO: Vancouver

Hopefully everybody will get progress soon!

Reactions: kattarrina

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Hi guys, really excited to share that I received my landing interview email from etobicoke office today. No passport request before this.
They send email directly to me instead of my lawyer, which is new because all previous updates are going through my lawyer.

My final timeline:

File approved on April 5th, called IRCC agent to verify. File gets transferred to Montreal after completed.
CEC Inland

congrats :D very happy for you. Wow! Took you three weeks since application approval.
i live in Toronto as well, i might receive it from etobicoke too then
good luck for your new journey

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019

My final timeline:

CEC Inland

did you raise webform via your personal email address or did your consultant submit it for you?
if you have submitted CSE visa your personal email then that might be the reason they sent it to your personal email address.
i read some forums that if you raise a CSE its triggering your PPR/COPR email if your application is approved. they received it within 3-5 days after submitting CSE.

r39xu

Apr 8, 2019
did you raise webform via your personal email address or did your consultant submit it for you?
if you have submitted CSE visa your personal email then that might be the reason they sent it to your personal email address.
i read some forums that if you raise a CSE its triggering your PPR/COPR email if your application is approved. they received it within 3-5 days after submitting CSE.
yes I raised CSE myself with my personal email address. Your theory is probably correct then.

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
@kattarrina have you tried raising a CSE? may be you can also get soon if you raise one?

dec12aor

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hi Everyone,

My file recently moved to Calgary VO from Etobicoke..Can anyone please tell me is Calgary VO slow as well?

Thanks!

Last edited:

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
@kattarrina have you tried raising a CSE? may be you can also get soon if you raise one?
I did on Wednesday, I uploaded my new passport. Didnt get a confirmation email so I called on Friday and was told that application is transferred to Montreal. According to your experience I can expect some good news very soon.
Thanks so much for sharing all the details and all your support. Wish you all the luck as PR :)

Reactions: r39xu

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
is it too soon to call them about the COPR email? its been only a week since they told me that my application has been approved but i cannot wait patiently anymore:)