+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application processing at CIC Calgary

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi I would to know if there are any forum members (CEC or FSW) whose PR application is being processed at the Calgary CIC....

Question is with regards to the average processing time through the Calgary CIC...

I am from the CEC stream based in Toronto. AoR is 6 April 2018
My application is being processed with Calgary CIC (info obtained through the GCMS notes)

nick439

Jan 13, 2018
Hi I would to know if there are any forum members (CEC or FSW) whose PR application is being processed at the Calgary CIC....

Question is with regards to the average processing time through the Calgary CIC...

My application is being processed with Calgary CIC (info obtained through the GCMS notes)
my application moved to calgary from vancouver as per cic customer care

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
i am in toronto. not sure why my application is bouncing from one office to another. what do your gcms notes say. why is it getting delayed. it is because of calgary office processing slow?
My eligibility and criminality is passed.. But I am under security screening...

nick439

Jan 13, 2018
My eligibility and criminality is passed.. But I am under security screening...
i hope you clear that very soon...good luck !!
...in my case criminal check has started...then eligibility and security....
looks like calgary is not that slow in processing...what do you think..

Last edited:

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
i hope you clear that very soon...good luck !!
...in my case criminal check has started...then eligibility and security....
looks like calgary is not that slow in processing...what do you think..
I have no visibility on it... that's why I raised the thread for other forum members to comment....
My AoR is early April'18, Eligibility and Criminality was cleared end of May'18. I am in SS since then

ghost023

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
my application moved to calgary from vancouver as per cic customer care
Hi Nick, my case is very similar to yours. My file was initially handled by Vancouver offcie and now processed in Calgary. Have you got any decision on yours? I am already over six months but seems like everything is still in progress.

Jan 21, 2019

Hi ,

Have you received any update about your PR application ?

Dp32

Jan 25, 2019
My SS was ongoing but I received an update 2 weeks ago that it was completed and final approval is awaited on my application. Still waiting
Yeah, my application for Aor 21 november, is being processed at calgary center aswell. Though my question is, is it a big case processing visa office like cpc ottawa or they just prepare files for them.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Yeah, my application for Aor 21 november, is being processed at calgary center aswell. Though my question is, is it a big case processing visa office like cpc ottawa or they just prepare files for them.
I was never invited to visit there office in Calgary, so I dont know if they have a big office or a small one :D...