+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application processing at CIC Calgary

Dp32

Jan 25, 2019
Congrats! Likely it means everything is passed. Call and say that you got the update but you don't see any change and if they can please tell you the status of eligibility, Criminality and security. Worked for me ;)
Oh thank you so much for the info. I shall do it tomorrow

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thanks for reassurance :)
Looking at the current timelines I think you're 100% right.
I've read somewhere that they have a backlog for interviews so the final email gets delayed even after everything is finalized/ approved. I might get an interview in June, and PR card in August, so no travel for me this summer :(
My file got approved on 18 Jan, received email for interview on 7 Feb and interview was on 14 Feb at Etobicoke.
You can travel during summer but cannot return without the PR card or PRTD document(to be applied outside of Canada by applicant) incase you don’t have the PR card

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Our AOR days are pretty close. I guess it's not our turn yet. But in general, Calgary seems promising.
yeah, looks like it. If nov 21 aor got an update yesterday, then im assuming i will get it in after two weeks. (Dec 06 AOR).

What is your AOR? @roomurler

Dp32

Jan 25, 2019
Yes, it is true for me. Everythings has been passed and just waiting for it to be finalised.
It’s in the officer queue waiting for it to be finalized (a mere formality now)
Expect your journey to complete and you a get a PPR or an interview(this is the quickest way to get the CoPR) request in 3-4 weeks time (max)

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Dec 05, 2018 :)
Oh:) you will get before me then. let me know if you receive any ghost updates so that i can ask my consultant for my updates. good luck :)

roomurler

Mar 29, 2019
Oh:) you will get before me then. let me know if you receive any ghost updates so that i can ask my consultant for my updates. good luck :)
Sure, I'll post any update here. But I am afraid I'll not see any.

I got an ADR for my wife's PCC from Hong Kong, which was sent by Hong Kong Police directly to CIC by mail which took quite a while. My status stuck in IP1 and I think that will last till end.

Anyway, good luck!

Reactions: pranitha

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Hi, My status just changed to IP2 this afternoon.
It has been stuck into ip1 for quite a long time.
hey congrats:) aren't you a CEC applicant? it goes directly to IP2 after medicals right?
did you get a ghost update? @roomurler

Reactions: kattarrina

roomurler

Mar 29, 2019
hey congrats:) aren't you a CEC applicant? it goes directly to IP2 after medicals right?
did you get a ghost update? @roomurler
I am CEC. In my case, it goes to ip1 after MEP. It was around January. Then stuck in IP1 till yesterday.
I assume i still need to wait for quite a while, but i am glad it's moving.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
I am CEC. In my case, it goes to ip1 after MEP. It was around January. Then stuck in IP1 till yesterday.
I assume i still need to wait for quite a while, but i am glad it's moving.
I have a feeling you passed all :) did you call them recently?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thanks for your good feeling.
I don't intend to call them recently. I am trying to live with a peaceful mind and no high expectation. That will be much easier for me.:):)
I have been through that phase for most part of last year and early this year.... its tough... hope you and everyone here get a quick resolution to their application

Reactions: roomurler

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Hello, i called IRCC yesterday. they said everything passed and i just need to wait for my PPR email :)