+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application processing at CIC Calgary

Illusionchafe

Dec 19, 2018
So I couldn't wait for next week and I just called them. Nice agent said :
Eligibility- pass
Criminality- pass
Security- pass

Waiting to be finalized- she couldn't really say what that means.

Such a relief!
That's awesome .. Congrats.. Just a lil more patience!

Dp32

Jan 25, 2019
Eligibility- pass
Criminality- pass
Security- pass

Such a relief!
Thats a big jump from not started to passed everything. I have it in the same position. They are running eligibility for past 5 months

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Thats a big jump from not started to passed everything. I have it in the same position. They are running eligibility for past 5 months
And no RR?
It's just a matter of someone picking it up, then it moves to pass in a day or 2, unless there's SS
Hold on :) its coming

Dp32

Jan 25, 2019
And no RR?
It's just a matter of someone picking it up, then it moves to pass in a day or 2, unless there's SS
Hold on :) its coming
I dint ask RR, though my profile says 34 days to go.. so hopefully most of the progress happens near end time. Keep us posted if you get ppr. Thanks

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Eligibility- pass
Criminality- pass
Security- pass

Such a relief!
It’s in the officer queue waiting for it to be finalized (a mere formality now)
Expect your journey to complete and you a get a PPR or an interview(this is the quickest way to get the CoPR) request in 3-4 weeks time (max)

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
It’s in the officer queue waiting for it to be finalized (a mere formality now)
Expect your journey to complete and you a get a PPR or an interview(this is the quickest way to get the CoPR) request in 3-4 weeks time (max)
Thanks for reassurance :)
Looking at the current timelines I think you're 100% right.
I've read somewhere that they have a backlog for interviews so the final email gets delayed even after everything is finalized/ approved. I might get an interview in June, and PR card in August, so no travel for me this summer :(

Dp32

Jan 25, 2019
Finally saw a ghost update today, can anyone tell me what details to ask them when you call their call center?

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Finally saw a ghost update today, can anyone tell me what details to ask them when you call their call center?
Congrats.. what’s your AOR?

roomurler

Mar 29, 2019
Good news!

I just want to clarify that, the so-called ghost update means, when you login, you'll see updated rather than submitted in your file? No email notification?

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Congrats! Likely it means everything is passed. Call and say that you got the update but you don't see any change and if they can please tell you the status of eligibility, Criminality and security. Worked for me ;)