+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application is approved but waiting for PPR/Landing Interview mail

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
I think mine timeline is also similar to urs I also called yesterday but agent didn’t tell me that it’s approved
She said all stages passed and file transfered to main visa office and waiting for their approval..

So I dont understand whether it’s approved or not
When all stages are passed and it's waiting for the visa office, it's just waiting for the final decision. This is the last stage before you get the PPR email. So it's not technically "approved" yet, because you don't have your PPR email, but it has been through all of the screening and passed it all, and now awaiting the visa office to do final review and issue PPR.

mayanky2m

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Little bit confused because some candidates are saying their file is approved from 1 April or so but why they didn’t get email if it’s approved by final visa officer

Or they are also waiting for final visa officer approval
I was told that my application is complete which means Security check is approved. After that it will go for final officer approval.

Zak8

Star Member
Jun 18, 2018
The adr for my case was schedule A form which you cant provide with application. However many inland applicants are asked to provide Canada PCC. So you can submit that along with your application.
Was it the IMM 5669 E form ? Background/Declaration ? Were you a CEC applicant ?

By toronto PCC you mean the RCMP records check ?

mayanky2m

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Was it the IMM 5669 E form ? Background/Declaration ? Were you a CEC applicant ?

By toronto PCC you mean the RCMP records check ?
Yes IMM 5669 E form I had to submit for my spouse. And yes by Toronto PCC i ment RCMP records only.
Ya i am a CEC Inland applicant

faraday68

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Yes IMM 5669 E form I had to submit for my spouse. And yes by Toronto PCC i ment RCMP records only.
Ya i am a CEC Inland applicant
HI All,

AOR 08th Oct
1st april received ghost update.
Called CIC they said case is approved VO is yet to take final decision.
Waiting for PPR
CPC - OTTAWA

i am from Toronto.

luningjie

Apr 3, 2019
Hi all,

AOR: 1st Oct.
MED: 1st Nov.
Called CIC and was told file approved Feb 25th,
CEC inland, waiting for landing interview/PPR

mayanky2m

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Hi all,

AOR: 1st Oct.
MED: 1st Nov.
Called CIC and was told file approved Feb 25th,
CEC inland, waiting for landing interview/PPR
25th Feb ... thats more than one month whats your current city and did cic agent tell you the reason of delay?

luningjie

Apr 3, 2019
25th Feb ... thats more than one month whats your current city and did cic agent tell you the reason of delay?
I am in Victoria BC. The closest visa office is in Vancouver. The agent told me to wait for VO to finalize the landing process. They asked me to call them back if no updates by May.
I know there is another applicant whose file was approved on February 20. He got an interview request yesterday which is scheduled in May.

mayanky2m

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
I am in Victoria BC. The closest visa office is in Vancouver. The agent told me to wait for VO to finalize the landing process. They asked me to call them back if no updates by May.
I know there is another applicant whose file was approved on February 20. He got an interview request yesterday which is scheduled in May.
I hope we will also get our mail soon.

90'skid

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Aor oct 5
Mel Nov 2
Approved date April 3
VO Vancouver

I was told file as to be transferred to Etobicoke for interview to be scheduled. I think it takes 3 weeks upon approval to get PPR mail

mayanky2m

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Aor oct 5
Mel Nov 2
Approved date April 3
VO Vancouver

I was told file as to be transferred to Etobicoke for interview to be scheduled. I think it takes 3 weeks upon approval to get PPR mail
Thanks for the info.. may I know if CIC agent told you about 3 weeks waiting period info?

Reactions: gloriakim