+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application is approved but waiting for PPR/Landing Interview mail

90'skid

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Thanks for the info.. may I know if CIC agent told you about 3 weeks waiting period info?
The agent says it often takes 2 weeks once the file reaches Etobicoke

I noticed a guy got his exactly 3 weeks of approval. That’s why I made that assumption

mayanky2m

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
The agent says it often takes 2 weeks once the file reaches Etobicoke

I noticed a guy got his exactly 3 weeks of approval. That’s why I made that assumption
Thanks for this very useful info. My file was approved on 1st April so we can expect in week after long weekend..

luningjie

Apr 3, 2019
Hi all, just got email from CIC this morning. They scheduled interview on May 23 in Vancouver. Thanks to all who shared their experience with me before and good luck to all the applicants still waiting!

mayanky2m

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Hi all, just got email from CIC this morning. They scheduled interview on May 23 in Vancouver. Thanks to all who shared their experience with me before and good luck to all the applicants still waiting!
Congrats at least Vancouver files are moving...Cheers...!!!

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
I am in Victoria BC. The closest visa office is in Vancouver. The agent told me to wait for VO to finalize the landing process. They asked me to call them back if no updates by May.
I know there is another applicant whose file was approved on February 20. He got an interview request yesterday which is scheduled in May.
Hi, I'm in Victoria!
Got to know today that everything is passed and waiting to be finalized. My VO was Calgary, and secondary VO Vancouver. Hope I won't have to wait more than a month to get an email :) Is the landing interview for us in Vancouver?

luningjie

Apr 3, 2019
Hi, I'm in Victoria!
Got to know today that everything is passed and waiting to be finalized. My VO was Calgary, and secondary VO Vancouver. Hope I won't have to wait more than a month to get an email :) Is the landing interview for us in Vancouver?
Yes, it is in Vancouver

pretty apple

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hi All,

This thread for all the people whose application is approved but still waiting for PPR mail or Landing Interview mail.
My timeline is as follows:
AOR- 8th Oct
MEP - 27th Nov
ADR - 20 Nov (Submitted on 22 Nov)
ADR status to NA - 1st April - Got to know my application was approved on the same day.
Now waiting for PPR
VO - Edmonton
I live in Toronto so I am expecting landing interview mail for Etobicoke that could be possible reason of delay of my application. Please share your experience so that we can know how much time should we wait for the PPR/Landing interview mail.
So ur file is already approved by final VO??

faraday68

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
I dont think so.... that's the last step it seems just after that interview is scheduled
any updates for INLAND people?
Still no updates almost 15 days now after ghost update.

i got GCMS notes response saying everything is as expected. we dont need any additional documents.
Please be patient and someone will respond soon and provide an update to the case

mayanky2m

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
any updates for INLAND people?
Still no updates almost 15 days now after ghost update.

i got GCMS notes response saying everything is as expected. we dont need any additional documents.
Please be patient and someone will respond soon and provide an update to the case
Still no news. Seems like Etobicoke office is not scheduling any landing interview at all in recent days. My file was approved 15 days back and no news yet.

faraday68

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Still no news. Seems like Etobicoke office is not scheduling any landing interview at all in recent days. My file was approved 15 days back and no news yet.
today received a update from CSE team. They said the decision is made for you and the update would be seen in the system. Even the case officer will mail/Email the decision made by them.

No idea what does that mean when they say decision is made and it is not reflecting the system... some kind of just explanation i guess :)

mayanky2m

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
today received a update from CSE team. They said the decision is made for you and the update would be seen in the system. Even the case officer will mail/Email the decision made by them.

No idea what does that mean when they say decision is made and it is not reflecting the system... some kind of just explanation i guess :)
Lets hope it means the PPR / Interview mail... all the best ;)

cmyaaon9029

Apr 9, 2019
I am a CEC Inland, aor 09, living in Toronto.
Called CIC today, the agent said there was no update since my last call on Apr 05 (all small stages are passed, VO is Edmonton).
My concern is my work permit is going to expire at the end of July. Do I need to apply for Open Bridge Work Permit as the landing interview/PPR email wait seems to be long?

mayanky2m

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
I am a CEC Inland, aor 09, living in Toronto.
Called CIC today, the agent said there was no update since my last call on Apr 05 (all small stages are passed, VO is Edmonton).
My concern is my work permit is going to expire at the end of July. Do I need to apply for Open Bridge Work Permit as the landing interview/PPR email wait seems to be long?
Same situation as mine my wp is expiring in May in case if I dont get any mail till start of May I will apply BOWP