+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

CCC123

Jun 17, 2020
Hey, the info of how to get the “Carta de solicitud de la constancia…” is in the web page of the mexican consulate in Montreal (i don't know about other consulates). You can also call the consulate to ask all the info.
Thank you, this was super helpful!

Reactions: mxqc

aioriags

Aug 9, 2020
Hi,

I have a question for you. Did you send the documents through Canada Post? Have they been received?

For your question, I can tell you I applied using a representative and she said she would send a note when the documents we sent got received at the Embassy in Mexico (this as evidence that we completed the steps that we needed to take, and that are within our control)..

I guess for other countries you do get the Police Cert so in that case you would submit it.. for us needing the Police Cert from Mexico, we don't get the certificate ourselves so it makes sense to submit evidence that we at least "did our part". That's my 2 cents.
I sent my docs through canada post and they took 2 weeks to arrive, but I chose the fastest and most expensive shipping method.

Reactions: Conaider

Jennso

Sep 17, 2018
Hello I am in the same situation I am Mexican, I am applying as a Quebec Skilled worker through the PEQ program, I just sent my papers to the embassy in Mexico they should arrive today or tomorrow, I sent them by DHL Express, I read all the posts in this thread, overall how long should I expect it to take now that Mexico is in orange alert for covid if I'm correct, I'm some what stressed about it, In the case that I need to request an extension where an I find the webform for this, Thanks everyone for all your shared experience. :)

mxqc

Jul 9, 2019
Hello I am in the same situation I am Mexican, I am applying as a Quebec Skilled worker through the PEQ program, I just sent my papers to the embassy in Mexico they should arrive today or tomorrow, I sent them by DHL Express, I read all the posts in this thread, overall how long should I expect it to take now that Mexico is in orange alert for covid if I'm correct, I'm some what stressed about it, In the case that I need to request an extension where an I find the webform for this, Thanks everyone for all your shared experience. :)
Hey, in March the processing time was between 40-70 business days. I don’t know how long is taking now. I send my documents in January and I haven’t got any news. My time line is: Documents delivered to the Canadian embassy in Mexico: January 20, Documents sent to the FGR: February 7

I also applied through the PEQ program

Jennso

Sep 17, 2018
Hey, in March the processing time was between 40-70 business days. I don’t know how long is taking now. I send my documents in January and I haven’t got any news.

I also applied through the PEQ program
Have you requested extensions? and how long can you extend ? I have a feeling that there's probably a backlog of applications sitting in a pile somewhere in an office haha

mxqc

Jul 9, 2019
Have you requested extensions? and how long can you extend ? I have a feeling that there's probably a backlog of applications sitting in a pile somewhere in an office haha
Hey, I haven’t asked for an extension.

What is your PR timeline? I applied September 2018

Conaider

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
I just submitted my application. How long does it take to be asked for the police certificate?
It can of course vary a lot but, for example, in my case IRCC received my application on Oct 22, 2019 and they requested the PCC on July 22, 2020..

Conaider

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Hey, on Monday I was informed that my police certificate was received on September 1.

I submitted my documents in January.
Oh wow, and they received them since January? Regardless, congrats! I'm happy that you are finally done at least with that part of the process.

mars26

Apr 20, 2020
Hey, on Monday I was informed that my police certificate was received on September 1.

I submitted my documents in January.
Congratulations!!! Finally :) how were you informed that your police check was received?

mxqc

Jul 9, 2019
Oh wow, and they received them since January? Regardless, congrats! I'm happy that you are finally done at least with that part of the process.
Thanks, yes they got my documents late January. Before the pandemic the estimated processing time was 40-70 days business days.
Congratulations!!! Finally :) how were you informed that your police check was received?
I email them. I don't remember the email but is the one that is on the instructions page how to get a police certificate – Mexico.

Reactions: Conaider

Pascal80

Sep 5, 2020
Great you are done with this step!

I email them. I don't remember the email but is the one that is on the instructions page how to get a police certificate – Mexico.
Did they upload the document in your online application?
Approximately how long did it take for them to reply to your email?

It's great to see they are back to work, good luck everyone!