+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

mxqc

Jul 9, 2019
Great you are done with this step!

Did they upload the document in your online application?
Approximately how long did it take for them to reply to your email?

It's great to see they are back to work, good luck everyone!
They told me that my police certificate was added to my file and that the processing office was informed.

It took them 26 days to reply to my email

monamigo

Star Member
Mar 13, 2020
They told me that my police certificate was added to my file and that the processing office was informed.

It took them 26 days to reply to my email
Good to hear that, I personally have not received any reply from the embassy since August, my application was mailed to them in March.

Conaider

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Our documents were delivered today at the Embassy of Canada in Mexico , I will keep you posted on my timeline.

CCC123

Jun 17, 2020
An update on my case: [I requested my PC though the embassy around feb-march 2020]
Around August 23rd I submitted a web form to update my new address. We think this brought attention to our case and we were requested to update some files and requested our police certificate. We mentioned we requested through the embassy in March and asked for the letter from the embassy to do the police certificate through a family member in Mexico. We were then contacted around September 5th through email and this time the officer said our police certificate was in process but we didn't saw any changes in our application.
In parallel, i asked a friend to request my PC which we got last Tuesday. I don't know if this is related but last night our application status changed to "approved"

mxqc

Jul 9, 2019
An update on my case: [I requested my PC though the embassy around feb-march 2020]
Around August 23rd I submitted a web form to update my new address. We think this brought attention to our case and we were requested to update some files and requested our police certificate. We mentioned we requested through the embassy in March and asked for the letter from the embassy to do the police certificate through a family member in Mexico. We were then contacted around September 5th through email and this time the officer said our police certificate was in process but we didn't saw any changes in our application.
In parallel, i asked a friend to request my PC which we got last Tuesday. I don't know if this is related but last night our application status changed to "approved"
Congratulations! Could you share your PR timeline? Did you applied via EE?

CCC123

Jun 17, 2020
Congratulations! Could you share your PR timeline? Did you applied via EE?
Yes, Express entry inland- FSW
AOR- January 8th 2020
Review medical- Jan 27th, 2020
Biometric- February 13th, 2020
PC sent to Cad embassy: March 4th, 2020
PC submitted to FGR by family member- September 8th, 2020
Background check - September 15th, 2020
COPR received- September 18, 2020
PR card photo sent- September 18th, 2020
PR card: Pending

Reactions: mxqc

Conaider

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Anyone recently received Police Certificate? I mailed my fingerprints in March, no news thus far
No news here.. The Embassy just received the fingerprints and photos on September 17, though, so I don't expect news anytime soon. Have you emailed them about it?

izc2693

Aug 4, 2020
Hi everyone,

So today I sent an email about requesting an update of my police certificate to the embassy and I received a reply saying they got the results from FGR and they have already sent the documents to the processing center.

I requested on February and my application was updated on September 1st.

In other words, the embassy resumed their work for processing police certificates and I believe you will get yours soon.

Reactions: Conaider

Pascal80

Sep 5, 2020
Hi everyone,

So today I sent an email about requesting an update of my police certificate to the embassy and I received a reply saying they got the results from FGR and they have already sent the documents to the processing center.

I requested on February and my application was updated on September 1st.

Similar case here, requested the police certificate late february, sent an email to ask about its status in mid september and 3 days after they said that they received it and sent to the processing office.

However, I cannot see the document in my online application, can you guys see the document in your online application on the IRCC website?

My application was paper-based (PEQ-QSW), and later linked to the online account at the IRCC website, I don't know if this could be why.

Good luck and hope everyone receives good news soon!

izc2693

Aug 4, 2020
Similar case here, requested the police certificate late february, sent an email to ask about its status in mid september and 3 days after they said that they received it and sent to the processing office.

However, I cannot see the document in my online application, can you guys see the document in your online application on the IRCC website?

My application was paper-based (PEQ-QSW), and later linked to the online account at the IRCC website, I don't know if this could be why.

Good luck and hope everyone receives good news soon!
Same case too and same problem.

Not sure if we sould send a webform to ask if they received the police certificate on paper so they can update our status in the application.

Good luck

pavanmex

Sep 29, 2020
Good afternoon,

I am currently in Canada. If I get the official letter from the Canadian Embassy in Mexico and submit my application directly to FGR thru a friend in Mexico. Will that work? What about the fingerprints?

Thanks
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buenas tardes,

Yo estoy en Canada. Si solicito la carta official a la Embajada de Canada en Mexico, puedo tramitar mi solicitud atravez de un conocido? Que pasara con las huellas?

Gracias

izc2693

Aug 4, 2020
Good afternoon,

I am currently in Canada. If I get the official letter from the Canadian Embassy in Mexico and submit my application directly to FGR thru a friend in Mexico. Will that work? What about the fingerprints?

Thanks
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buenas tardes,

Yo estoy en Canada. Si solicito la carta official a la Embajada de Canada en Mexico, puedo tramitar mi solicitud atravez de un conocido? Que pasara con las huellas?

Gracias
Si se puede. Checa los requisitos en la página de trámites de FGR. Las huellas las saqué aquí en Canadá.