+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

Ggggg

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Is Mexico City the only place to go get a police certificate. I’ve been asked to get one but I live far from Mexico City

Jennso

Sep 17, 2018
Update on my side, my papers where received on sep 15 by the Canadian Embassy in Mexico, they told me that the processing time for this was 60-75 business days, which can go over the 90 day limit they told me on the letter, I heard there was a web form I can use to inform them of this or request an extension, would anyone know where I can find this webform.

Thank You so much,

I'll keep updating as I receive news.

izc2693

Aug 4, 2020
Update on my side, my papers where received on sep 15 by the Canadian Embassy in Mexico, they told me that the processing time for this was 60-75 business days, which can go over the 90 day limit they told me on the letter, I heard there was a web form I can use to inform them of this or request an extension, would anyone know where I can find this webform.

Thank You so much,

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

pavanmex

Sep 29, 2020

Thank You so much,

Thank you! At lease now there is some time frame they quote instead of the usual silence and ignore mode.

monamigo

Star Member
Mar 13, 2020
I mailed my application to Canada Embassy in March, multiple emails were sent to check status no response at all, anyone applied after March received any update?

Pascal80

Sep 5, 2020
Hello everyone! Any news for people for whom the embassy let you know they received the certificate on September 1 (or around)? Despite that news, my online profile still not reflects this change...

pavanmex

Sep 29, 2020
Hello everyone! Any news for people for whom the embassy let you know they received the certificate on September 1 (or around)? Despite that news, my online profile still not reflects this change...

The received my papers on Sep 15th and no news. The FGR only takes 10 days, so it is the embassy which is slow.

monamigo

Star Member
Mar 13, 2020
The received my papers on Sep 15th and no news. The FGR only takes 10 days, so it is the embassy which is slow.
Not sure why the embassy not responding to my emails, my application was mailed to them in March 2020, I am not even sure if they already received that, anyone else is experiencing the same frustration as this one?

pavanmex

Sep 29, 2020
Not sure why the embassy not responding to my emails, my application was mailed to them in March 2020, I am not even sure if they already received that, anyone else is experiencing the same frustration as this one?
Do you have proof of delivery? Send them an email attaching proof of delivery.

monamigo

Star Member
Mar 13, 2020
Yes, I did. The DHL tracking shows a guy called David from the embassy signed off parcel in March 2020. Have you received any human conducted email response from the same embassy?

mars26

Apr 20, 2020
I'm in the same stressful situation, I have mailed them asking about the status and I have not reply back... This is the email address: MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca

akash005

Apr 19, 2016
Toronto
Hi all,

Applying inland for my spouse. Given the delay in processing PCC ,we have applied and got the PCC from FGR in mexico city through a family member. Wanted to know if someone else has also done the same process to know the steps after we receive the PCC. We are planning to get it certified through ATIO certified translator and upload it (digital copy) through the web form.

Thanks.