+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

monamigo

Star Member
Mar 13, 2020
37 minutes ago, i received exactly the same as your first email, waiting for the second one otherwise it screwed
My DHL to the embassy was in March 2020, tracking# becomes invalid after 3 month, i am unable to get proof of delivery

mars26

Apr 20, 2020
My DHL to the embassy was in March 2020, tracking# becomes invalid after 3 month, i am unable to get proof of delivery
don’t worry, you’re going to receive the 2nd mail soon.. I think that they are back in track since March and now they have a big mess in their offices :/

Raj1508

Aug 15, 2019
Thanks a lot for your reply.
For 1), send them a copy of the request letter you got (the one that has your file number, etc)

For 2) I am not sure what you are referring to (what stream are you using to apply for), but PCC from Mexico usually gets sent directly to where your file is being processed (you don't actually receive the document and you don't upload it yourself).

For 3) It seems like it's taking a few months, you can request an extension via webform (I believe). I think due to COVID they are not rejecting applications and the extension is automatic.. but I would rather be safe and request the extension.

Can we do the via agent or lawyer in Mexico in parallel to the embassy process. Will that cause any confusion

fm92

Oct 7, 2018
Hello everyone,
I received on November 4th 2020 a letter saying my PR is pre-approved in essence. Just I need two documents: a fingerprints set and send them to the RCMP and the MEXICAN POLICE CERTIFICATE (Constancia de datos registrales).

I am confused by now because on the webpage of cic says I can send a package to the Canadian Embassy in Mexico city and in the PGR page says I need to pay 178$ pesos, translate in Spanish a bill where appears my name and my address. I don't know I am confused.
And I have only 30 days to do so? This is bot going to be ready in 30 days.

Which are the exact papers I have to send?
Is it free? Do I have to pay?

Please someone help me

Conaider

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018

Can we do the via agent or lawyer in Mexico in parallel to the embassy process. Will that cause any confusion
No problem.

About this question, sorry I am not sure... I just did it myself.

Conaider

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Hello everyone,
I received on November 4th 2020 a letter saying my PR is pre-approved in essence. Just I need two documents: a fingerprints set and send them to the RCMP and the MEXICAN POLICE CERTIFICATE (Constancia de datos registrales).

I am confused by now because on the webpage of cic says I can send a package to the Canadian Embassy in Mexico city and in the PGR page says I need to pay 178$ pesos, translate in Spanish a bill where appears my name and my address. I don't know I am confused.
And I have only 30 days to do so? This is bot going to be ready in 30 days.

Which are the exact papers I have to send?
Is it free? Do I have to pay?

Please someone help me
There might be an alternate way of getting it, but I don't know about that. Maybe someone else could chime in.

For the "normal" way of getting it, you just follow what the IRCC page says, send the documents they request (photos, fingerprints, etc) and you don't have to pay anything for the certificate itself. Only be prepared to wait ages for the PCC...

mxqc

Jul 9, 2019
Hello,

Has anyone of those who have gotten the police certificate had any news or changes in their account?

I received my certificate in September and I don't see any changes in my account.

izc2693

Aug 4, 2020
Hello,

Has anyone of those who have gotten the police certificate had any news or changes in their account?

I received my certificate in September and I don't see any changes in my account.
Hello

Same situation as you I don't see any updates on my application and I sent an email to IRCC, they just confirm to me that they received my police certificate and that they will contact me if there is any other changes/decision to be made/etc...

Reactions: mxqc

monamigo

Star Member
Mar 13, 2020
Hello

Same situation as you I don't see any updates on my application and I sent an email to IRCC, they just confirm to me that they received my police certificate and that they will contact me if there is any other changes/decision to be made/etc...
Can you please share when you mailed application to the Embassy and when you received confirmation that police certificate is ready? Thanks!

izc2693

Aug 4, 2020
Can you please share when you mailed application to the Embassy and when you received confirmation that police certificate is ready? Thanks!
I mailed my application to the embassy Feb 11th 2020, they received my documens on Feb 20th 2020, they sent my police certificate on September 1st 2020, I sent an email to IRCC to ask an update on Sept 28th 2020 and they replied on October 8th 2020.

mxqc

Jul 9, 2019
Hello

Thanks for your reply! Under what program did you apply for the PR?

izc2693

Aug 4, 2020
Me too, I applied on September 2018 and you?
Same I sent my application on September 2018 and they acknowledge it on December 2018, then I did the medical test on November 2019 and they received the results on December 2019. After that the Police Certificate February 2020 and then so far no news. I think the last step missing is the biometrics which I haven't received yet the request letter and no updates regarding with the Police Certificate on my application.

How about you?

mxqc

Jul 9, 2019
Same I sent my application on September 2018 and they acknowledge it on December 2018, then I did the medical test on November 2019 and they received the results on December 2019. After that the Police Certificate February 2020 and then so far no news. I think the last step missing is the biometrics which I haven't received yet the request letter and no updates regarding with the Police Certificate on my application.

How about you?
QSW
Files received: September 2018
AOR: November 2018
Pre-Arrival + PCC: January 2020
Medical exam: July 2020
Medical passed: August 2020
PCC Submitted: September 2020

I did biometrics with my work permit in 2019.

I haven’t received any news or communication since I passed the medical exam.

Reactions: izc2693