POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

gmantecon

Jan 27, 2021
Just a quick update,

Sent documents on Jan 21th, 2021,
Canadian Embassy got my docs by Jan 22th, 2021
Sent Docs to PGR June 3rd, 2021
PGR sent documents to IRCC July 9th, 2021

My process was slow due to covid but I can tell you guys it is now back to a faster processing timeline.
Eduardo, have you confirmed with IRCC if they've got it? I was told by the embassy that mine was sent on July 8th but when I called IRCC yesterday they say the don't have it on file.
Thanks

gmantecon

Jan 27, 2021
Hi I just got an update from the Canadian Embassy that my PCC was sent to IRCC on July 22nd, 2021.

Did anyone got an update from IRCC after the PCC being sent to them?

If so, how long did it take them to notify you they received it?

I'm applying under CEC
Nothing from IRCC... After the embassy told me they sent the results (July 8th, 2021) I called IRCC and the agent told me that they don't have it yet.
I just submitted a new WebForm with the email from the Embassy, hopefully it'll push them to try and contact them to clarify if there are any issues with the system.

Gopal88

Aug 14, 2019
The long process of getting Mexico-PCC became to an end, below is my timeline guys :)

AOR: 20-Dec-2020
2021-January-22: Medical passed & IRCC-letter received to apply for Mexico PC
2021-January-28: Bio-metric completed & Mexico PC application Delivered to the Canadian embassy in Mexico
2021-Feb-16: Canadian embassy acknowledged the receipt of the Mexico-PC application
2021-June-3: Canadian embassy Sent the PCC application to Mexican authorities
2021-July-20: Canadian embassy Sent the PCC to IRCC
2021-Aug-04: IRCC confirmed that they received my Mexico-PCC

$undar

Apr 22, 2021
The long process of getting Mexico-PCC became to an end, below is my timeline guys :)

AOR: 20-Dec-2020
2021-January-22: Medical passed & IRCC-letter received to apply for Mexico PC
2021-January-28: Bio-metric completed & Mexico PC application Delivered to the Canadian embassy in Mexico
2021-Feb-16: Canadian embassy acknowledged the receipt of the Mexico-PC application
2021-June-3: Canadian embassy Sent the PCC application to Mexican authorities
2021-July-20: Canadian embassy Sent the PCC to IRCC
2021-Aug-04: IRCC confirmed that they received my Mexico-PCC
That's great news. Very nice to hear.

Gopal88

Aug 14, 2019
Hi There,

I was wondering how does IRCC notify you they received your PCC from mexican authorities?

Thank you :)
By web form or By calling them.
I sent webform and in the next week, I called them.
Below is the webform link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

And, in case if you apply through the Canadian embassy in Mexico, they get the PCC from Mexican authorities and will upload it to the IRCC system.
IRCC will not get anything from Mexican authorities directly.

Cheers!

Tati100

Aug 11, 2021
Nothing from IRCC... After the embassy told me they sent the results (July 8th, 2021) I called IRCC and the agent told me that they don't have it yet.
I just submitted a new WebForm with the email from the Embassy, hopefully it'll push them to try and contact them to clarify if there are any issues with the system.
Hi. Do you have any news if IRCC has your PCC yet? Our PCC was sent July 6. We sent a Web form on Monday and don’t have any news yet.

Claudia2412

Jul 16, 2019
By web form or By calling them.
I sent webform and in the next week, I called them.
Below is the webform link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

And, in case if you apply through the Canadian embassy in Mexico, they get the PCC from Mexican authorities and will upload it to the IRCC system.
IRCC will not get anything from Mexican authorities directly.

Cheers!
Thank you for your answer!

I sent a webform a couple weeks ago and there is no update in my portal. Did you call them?

Thank you :)

Miskamau

Jun 11, 2019
Hi There,
To everyone here asking about a confirmation from IRCC after submission of PCC from Canadian Embassy in Mexico on July 8th,2021.
I have been checking my portal without any updates. Today, I have called IRCC to check the status of the PCC, they informed that they have not received such document.
Previously, I have asked for an extension which was granted until Aug 26,2021. It seems I may need to ask for another one.
Has anyone here has received same answer from IRCC?
I am confused and soo stressed, that it has been almost a month and a half that Canadian Embassy informed that the document was sent to IRCC and now there is no document still showing up.

Tati100

Aug 11, 2021
Hi There,
To everyone here asking about a confirmation from IRCC after submission of PCC from Canadian Embassy in Mexico on July 8th,2021.
I have been checking my portal without any updates. Today, I have called IRCC to check the status of the PCC, they informed that they have not received such document.
Previously, I have asked for an extension which was granted until Aug 26,2021. It seems I may need to ask for another one.
I am confused and soo stressed, that it has been almost a month and a half that Canadian Embassy informed that the document was sent to IRCC and now there is no document still showing up.
Hi Miskamau. Have you tried to send a webform to IRCC?

Miskamau

Jun 11, 2019
Hi Miskamau. Have you tried to send a webform to IRCC?
Hi Tati100,
Yes, my immigration consultant did it last week but we haven’t heard back yet. Thus, I called today directly to IRCC to my dismay that no PCC has been received since July 8th. I really hope that in the next days to get an answer.
There are many people in this thread that are in the same position PCC sent on July 8th batch, and I was wondering if someone got a positive reply lately.

gmantecon

Jan 27, 2021
Hi There,
Hi. Do you have any news if IRCC has your PCC yet? Our PCC was sent July 6. We sent a Web form on Monday and don’t have any news yet.
Hey,
I submitted a WebForm 10 days ago explaining the situation and attaching the Canadian Embassy email that says that they've sent it to IRCC.
Still nothing... it usually takes a couple of weeks to hear back from a WebForm tho, so I hope I'll be getting an update about it this week.
I'll keep you posted.

Tati100

Aug 11, 2021
Hi Tati100,
Yes, my immigration consultant did it last week but we haven’t heard back yet. Thus, I called today directly to IRCC to my dismay that no PCC has been received since July 8th. I really hope that in the next days to get an answer.
There are many people in this thread that are in the same position PCC sent on July 8th batch, and I was wondering if someone got a positive reply lately.
We sent a webform last Monday or Tuesday and IRCC replied today that they have our PCC. Our PCC was sent July 6th.
Hope you will get their answers soon

Reactions: gmantecon

Tati100

Aug 11, 2021
Hey,
I submitted a WebForm 10 days ago explaining the situation and attaching the Canadian Embassy email that says that they've sent it to IRCC.
Still nothing... it usually takes a couple of weeks to hear back from a WebForm tho, so I hope I'll be getting an update about it this week.
I'll keep you posted.
We just received message this morning from IRCC. It took like 5-6 business days. If they don’t reply to you any time soon, try to send a webform again. Good luck

Reactions: gmantecon