+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

$undar

Apr 22, 2021
I was going to the same but I was gonna use the expiry date at the deadline they set on the document but I am not sure though and I just called and the agent told me not to do it that I had to do nothing .... which is super confusing! I think we should submit it though.
Sure @watoloo

AnaGP09

Jun 25, 2021
Hi,

This is my timeline for the PCC

PCC REQUESTED : December 26th 2020
PCC SENT TO EMBASSY: January 12th 2021
PCC AOR EMBASSY : January 27th 2021
Embassy sent my documents to Mexican Police: June 03rd 2021

When I received the email from the Canadian Embassy saying that they just have sent the documents to the Mexican police on June 3rd, I decided to start the process again thought my brother in Mexico, I requested the letter from the Mexican embassy in Vancouver and they gave it to me on June 17th, sent all my document to Mexico and my brother submitted the request on June 22nd, we will receive the PCC on Monday 28th then I will send it to translate and submit to IRCC.

Reactions: Gopal88

watoloo

May 26, 2021
I called IRCC today informed them of the situation and the agent told me to go ahead and submit the letter of explanation as was suggested in the webform response, the agent told me that for the issue and expiration dates of the letter of explanation to add any date, and that this really didn't matter for the LOE, we will have to see what happens. I submitted it today, we will se what happens.

Reactions: Miskamau

$undar

Apr 22, 2021
I called IRCC today informed them of the situation and the agent told me to go ahead and submit the letter of explanation as was suggested in the webform response, the agent told me that for the issue and expiration dates of the letter of explanation to add any date, and that this really didn't matter for the LOE, we will have to see what happens. I submitted it today, we will se what happens.
Thanks a lot for your update @watoloo

Vijay2021

Jun 27, 2021
Hey buddy !!!

Look if you can go to Mexico(in case you are Mexican or have family or friends there ) or even hire a “agent” to get the Police certificate DO IT!!! People normally got it in 10 days even sometimes in 5 !! In my experience I send it when the ask, to the embassy of Canada in Mexico is being 65 days since they got my fingerprints and still waiting!!!
So the best of lucks in your “odyssey” haha ;)
I from India and have stayed in Mexico for more than 6 months. I have got ITA for canada PR and now need to submit documents. I understand that we need to provide Mexico PCC once we get request letter from IRCC. In your case, how long it took for you to get PCC through canada embassy in Mexico. also, Did you get your fingerprints through some fingerprint agency or police station? Appreciate your help.

Vijay2021

Jun 27, 2021
To anyone applying to get the PCC through the embassy of Canada in Mexico be aware that the time to get it, is so long
Sharing my time line
Documents send to MX ——— Jan 28
Documents received————— Jan 29
Documents send to PGR ——— Feb 22
Is being 71 days since they got my fingerprints and nothing or 47 days since they send to the PGR ... since last week I start to email one email per week I just did yesterday, anyone in the same boat or normally how long they take after they send to the PGR .... thanks for the help
Do you know how long , it took for you to get Mexico PCC. I need submit my documents for Canada PR. I understand, we need request letter from IRCC. in your case, what was the timeline ?

Vijay2021

Jun 27, 2021
Hi, do you have any update in your timeline related to the Police Certificate from Mexico (inland)? Has the Canadian embassy sent it to IRCC? How long did it take to process the certificate? Thank you.
Hello, I have stayed in Mexico for more than 6 months. do you know how long it took for you to get Meixco PCC. I am inland in Canada.

Vijay2021

Jun 27, 2021
Hi, are you sure that you’re talking about the process in which you have to send fingerprints to the Canadian embassy in Mexico, they have to send it to Fiscalía, and at the end, the embassy has to send it to Mississauga? It sounds like you’re talking about the police certificate that you get by yourself, not the embassy one.
Hello, How long it took for you to get Mexico PCC through Canada Embassy. Thank you for your advise.

Vijay2021

Jun 27, 2021
Which phone number you talk to cananda embessay in mexico.. The email address above just responds an ack but never update any significant information.. any other way to connect with CanadaEmbassay in mexico City?.
Hi, I have similar case. I am Indian and have stayed in Mexico for more than 6 month. I have got ITA and need to submit my documents in another 30 days. I understand that IRCC will issue request letter. Can you please let me know, how long it took for you to get Mexico PCC through Canada Embassy. also can you please elaborate, how did you sent your fingerprint. have you done it through some fingerprinting agency or police station. Appreciate your help. thank you

Vijay2021

Jun 27, 2021
Hello! I would send mine but not the wife's... If she's never been in Mexico.. and attach maybe a Letter of explanation? It's been more than a month since your question, what did you do??

I'm still waiting for any update regarding my Police Certificate, I sent my package, they sent it to FGR in Nov 1st, 2019 and still no updates in my profile... Unfortunately Mexican authorities takes forever to do any bureaucratic procedure, in person it takes 10 days or less but through the Canadian Embassy it can take 30-60 business days.. that's completely ridiculous! I just hope this results in ONLY delays in my application (I don't care if it takes 6, 8, 10 months as long as they approve my application), and not in a rejection cause they still don't receive my Police Certificate :(

Good luck paisano, and I hope your process goes smoothly.
Hi, Would like to know. How long it took for you to get Mexico PCC. what are the timelines. I hope you have already got your PR. can you please help ?

Vijay2021

Jun 27, 2021
Hi all,

Applying inland for my spouse. Given the delay in processing PCC ,we have applied and got the PCC from FGR in mexico city through a family member. Wanted to know if someone else has also done the same process to know the steps after we receive the PCC. We are planning to get it certified through ATIO certified translator and upload it (digital copy) through the web form.

Thanks.
Hi Akash, I also need to apply from Mexico PCC. just Wondering, PCC , which you have got through family members was accepted by IRCC? Thank you.

Vijay2021

Jun 27, 2021
Hi need a help on Mexico PCC

1) Got request from IRCC to get Mexico PCC , please let me know from where can I get the following information
  • the name of the visa office, Canadian embassy or consulate or case processing centre where your file is being processed
2) In my case I do not find any document upload section for the mexico PCC

3) Please let me know the timelines to get the PCC done , what happens if it exceeds the 60 days period given
Hi Raj, I need to apply for Mexico PCC. Need to know your timelines to get Mexico PCC. also where did you get your fingerprinting done?

CaMe879

Jan 23, 2020
Hey guys,

I got the letter from IRCC requesting the Police Certificate in Mexico, so I am just wondering if the process take more than 2 months to be completed? Since in my letter it says I only have 60 days to submit it otherwise they may not consider my application.

Is that the background check the last step to go through before they are sending the COPR? If they are requesting the police certificate, means I already passed all the other requirements to be eligible for PR?

Thank you

eduardolanda

Sep 22, 2020
Hey guys,

I got the letter from IRCC requesting the Police Certificate in Mexico, so I am just wondering if the process take more than 2 months to be completed? Since in my letter it says I only have 60 days to submit it otherwise they may not consider my application.

Is that the background check the last step to go through before they are sending the COPR? If they are requesting the police certificate, means I already passed all the other requirements to be eligible for PR?

Thank you

Right now is getting fast, so I could say you may get it within 2 months, if the deadline is getting closer submit your tracking number to your IRCC portal so you have completed your part and the rest of the work is under the Mexican police and the embassy of Canada. You want to have any issues as long as you prove you have completed the steps that can be done on your side.

Reactions: CaMe879

canto

Jun 4, 2021
Right now is getting fast, so I could say you may get it within 2 months, if the deadline is getting closer submit your tracking number to your IRCC portal so you have completed your part and the rest of the work is under the Mexican police and the embassy of Canada. You want to have any issues as long as you prove you have completed the steps that can be done on your side.
Really? Is getting faster? Wow! Best new ever.. I sent my papers to the Mexican embassy mid June so do you think I will probably be able to get it before October? thanks