+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

$undar

Apr 22, 2021
Thank you!! I still haven't heard back, I just sent a follow-up email today. I am just waiting for their reply to send a webform to IRCC. I also plan to upload an LOE on the police certificate slot. It might be too much but at least we're explaining why we couldn't have the document on time.
@AndrewLag - If we are planning to upload LOE, kindly request you to provide your valuable inputs what details do we need to give under Document Name, Start date, Expiry Date and Document Number ?

Esmail1488

Aug 30, 2020
Hi!
I have applied for mine in May 10 aprox, I got approval yesterday, still have to wait for the physical document to arrive in the mail.
It took almost the two months.
I hope it helps, it was approved for one year that will give enough time to have a final decision made on your file.
Hi @Miskamau ! thanks for the reply, congratulations on your BOWP, that was really quick. I checked my profile today and I see its under review now, Finally ! hope it gets approved soon :).

You know how many days/weeks will it take to get the approval once its under review? also, do you know how many days will it take to receive the original once approved?

Esmail1488

Aug 30, 2020
Hi!
I have applied for mine in May 10 aprox, I got approval yesterday, still have to wait for the physical document to arrive in the mail.
It took almost the two months.
I hope it helps, it was approved for one year that will give enough time to have a final decision made on your file.
Mine was approved just now !! Finally !! :)

Reactions: Miskamau

Miskamau

Jun 11, 2019
Mine was approved just now !! Finally !! :)
Hi Esmail1488,
Great news!!
After, I got approval it took a couple of days to get the email from cic with the letter explaining that I will get on the mail the physical permit, it was last week, so I am waiting now and checking my mail
Box every day. I think it may take two weeks maximum.

Reactions: Esmail1488

Esmail1488

Aug 30, 2020
Hi Esmail1488,
Great news!!
After, I got approval it took a couple of days to get the email from cic with the letter explaining that I will get on the mail the physical permit, it was last week, so I am waiting now and checking my mail
Box every day. I think it may take two weeks maximum.
That's Great! thanks for sharing the timeline! Hope we get it soon !

Juani123

Jun 22, 2021
Good Evening,
I receive a request to submit documents to obtain a Mexico Police Certificate.

On the IRCC web page it states among other requirements:
  1. Two sets of original fingerprints that include the following:
    • rolled and flat impressions of all 10 fingers taken with black ink
    • the full name, date of birth and sex or gender of the applicant
    • the name and address of the police agency where the fingerprints were taken
    • the signature of the officer taking the fingerprints and the applicant’s signature
My question is: Those fingerprints needs to be done by Ink and roll process or it can be captured digitally and printed? Most of the agencies here in canada offers the digital process, it is difficult to get one that does the actual ink and roll process.

Thanks!
Juan

Esmail1488

Aug 30, 2020
Hi Esmail
An update!!
It arrived yesterday in the mail. One less thing to worry about. Now, i have to submit an extension for the PCC.
Seems that nobody has been able to get theirs yet.
Yaay! that's great news! happy for you. They send it pretty fast.

Esmail1488

Aug 30, 2020
Good Evening,
I receive a request to submit documents to obtain a Mexico Police Certificate.

On the IRCC web page it states among other requirements:
  1. Two sets of original fingerprints that include the following:
    • rolled and flat impressions of all 10 fingers taken with black ink
    • the full name, date of birth and sex or gender of the applicant
    • the name and address of the police agency where the fingerprints were taken
    • the signature of the officer taking the fingerprints and the applicant’s signature
My question is: Those fingerprints needs to be done by Ink and roll process or it can be captured digitally and printed? Most of the agencies here in canada offers the digital process, it is difficult to get one that does the actual ink and roll process.

Thanks!
Juan
Hi @Juani123 , I got it done by Ink and roll process.

Agency Name: Canadian Fingerprinting Services Inc.
phone: 416-625-6104

Give them a call if you are living in Toronto and get an appointment. I went to these guys and it was quick and easy.

watoloo

May 26, 2021
Hi everyone I just received an answer to my webform saying that I won't be able to meet their deadlines with the police certificate and it says this:

------
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and it appears that a message asking you to provide an additional supporting document was sent to your account on May 18, 2021. Please provide it as soon as you can in order for the responsible office to continue the processing of your application.

However, you may upload an explanation letter to clarify your situation instead if you:

• Are unable to provide the document,
  • Need more time to obtain it, or
  • Believe that it does not apply to you.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
------

Apparently you can send an LOE according to this agent. This is strange .....

So poorly dealt with

$undar

Apr 22, 2021
Hi everyone I just received an answer to my webform saying that I won't be able to meet their deadlines with the police certificate and it says this:

------
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and it appears that a message asking you to provide an additional supporting document was sent to your account on May 18, 2021. Please provide it as soon as you can in order for the responsible office to continue the processing of your application.

However, you may upload an explanation letter to clarify your situation instead if you:

• Are unable to provide the document,
  • Need more time to obtain it, or
  • Believe that it does not apply to you.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
------

Apparently you can send an LOE according to this agent. This is strange .....

So poorly dealt with
Thanks for sharing an update @watoloo Then only option is to upload LOE with courier/parcel receipt notice. Really it’s tough to follow up and process also little complex.

watoloo

May 26, 2021
Also when I try to upload an LOE in the police certificate it asks for document number and Issuing date and Expiry data which an LOE does not have. What do we do then?!!!

watoloo

May 26, 2021
Thanks for sharing an update @watoloo Then only option is to upload LOE with courier/parcel receipt notice. Really it’s tough to follow up and process also little complex.
Also when I try to upload an LOE in the police certificate it asks for document number and Issuing date and Expiry data which an LOE does not have. What do we do then?!!!

$undar

Apr 22, 2021
Even I posted the same question here in forum. Seems all are struck up in the same situation.

In document name I thought of giving ‘Letter of Explanation - Mexico PCC, document number - ‘Not Applicable’, Issuing country - ‘Mexico’

I am yet to upload so not sure whether start date and expiry date are mandatory or not ? If it is mandatory, I thought of giving 1 year as validity.

For sure, these informations are not correct, but there is no other option for me to intimate Ircc stating that I have shared all the documents in courier before 60 days of validity they provided.

kindly share your inputs also. So that I can correct me if I stated anything wrong before I submit LOE

Last edited:

watoloo

May 26, 2021
Even I posted the same question here in forum. Seems all are struck up in the same situation.

In document name I thought of giving ‘Letter of Explanation - Mexico PCC, document number - ‘Not Applicable’, Issuing country - ‘Mexico’

I am yet to upload so not sure whether start date and expiry date are mandatory or not ? If it is mandatory, I thought of giving 1 year as validity.

For sure, these informations are not correct, but there is no other for me to intimate Ircc stating that I have shared all the documents in courier before 60 days of validity they provided.

kindly share your inputs also. So that I can correct me if I stated anything wrong before I submit LOE
I was going to the same but I was gonna use the expiry date at the deadline they set on the document but I am not sure though and I just called and the agent told me not to do it that I had to do nothing .... which is super confusing! I think we should submit it though.