+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

canto

Jun 4, 2021
Hello, would you like to share the 2021 timelines for Mexico PCC please! Thank you in advance
Also, have you guys contacted the embassy to ask the status of your papers? thanks

CaMe879

Jan 23, 2020
Right now is getting fast, so I could say you may get it within 2 months, if the deadline is getting closer submit your tracking number to your IRCC portal so you have completed your part and the rest of the work is under the Mexican police and the embassy of Canada. You want to have any issues as long as you prove you have completed the steps that can be done on your side.
Hi Eduardo,
Thank you for your information. Do you have any updates for your police certificate?

eduardolanda

Sep 22, 2020
Really? Is getting faster? Wow! Best new ever.. I sent my papers to the Mexican embassy mid June so do you think I will probably be able to get it before October? thanks
Its totally possible, some of my friends send it 4 - 5 months after I did on January and they are already on the same steps as I'm currently, there was a really slow process the first 4-5 months of 2021 but not anymore.

CaMe879

Jan 23, 2020
If any of you guys live in Toronto, where did you take good quality photos for the Mexican police certificate? I have been told Mexican authorities are very picky about the pictures so I want to make sure my application won’t be turned away. Thank you

yut87

Apr 19, 2021
Hi everyone. I've read that most of you received some kind of response from the Canadian embassy in Mexico City when asking if your documents successfully arrived at their offices for the police certificate. I tried to do the same to no avail. I think they even blocked my email from their inbox system. I sent my documents back in early June and the only thing I want to know is if they got the complete documentation I sent. I don't know what to do at this point.

canto

Jun 4, 2021
Its totally possible, some of my friends send it 4 - 5 months after I did on January and they are already on the same steps as I'm currently, there was a really slow process the first 4-5 months of 2021 but not anymore.
Thank you for answering me! Very useful info :) All the best,

gmantecon

Jan 27, 2021
Hi everyone. I've read that most of you received some kind of response from the Canadian embassy in Mexico City when asking if your documents successfully arrived at their offices for the police certificate. I tried to do the same to no avail. I think they even blocked my email from their inbox system. I sent my documents back in early June and the only thing I want to know is if they got the complete documentation I sent. I don't know what to do at this point.
From what I know that's all you can do. When I sent my documents I emailed them twice and then they replied a month later with the confirmation. It just takes time I guess :/

eduardolanda

Sep 22, 2020
Just a quick update,

Sent documents on Jan 21th, 2021,
Canadian Embassy got my docs by Jan 22th, 2021
Sent Docs to PGR June 3rd, 2021
PGR sent documents to IRCC July 9th, 2021

My process was slow due to covid but I can tell you guys it is now back to a faster processing timeline.

yut87

Apr 19, 2021
Just a quick update,

My process was slow due to covid but I can tell you guys it is now back to a faster processing timeline.
That's great news Eduardo! congrats! did the Embassy notify you by themselves when they sent the docs to PGR or did you have to ask?

eduardolanda

Sep 22, 2020
That's great news Eduardo! congrats! did the Embassy notify you by themselves when they sent the docs to PGR or did you have to ask?
Actually, a friend from this forum told me to send them an email and within 30 min I got an answer and that's what I knew my PCC was sent.

gmantecon

Jan 27, 2021
I just got an update that my Police Certificate has been received by IRCC! Here is my timeline...

Sent documents on March 3rd, 2021.
Canadian Embassy confirmed they have received them on March 16th, 2021.
Canadian Embassy sent documents to Mexican authorities on April 16th, 2021.
IRCC informed me that they have received the certificate on July 29th, 2021.

For me to get all those confirmations I had to email the Canadian Embassy in Mexico city a couple times and then submitted a WebForm to IRCC explaining the situation. In total, it took 5 months to get the PCC from the moment I sent my documents.

Now I'm just waiting for an update on my IRCC profile and hopefully I'll be able to get my PR soon!

Reactions: $undar

Claudia2412

Jul 16, 2019
Hi I just got an update from the Canadian Embassy that my PCC was sent to IRCC on July 22nd, 2021.

Did anyone got an update from IRCC after the PCC being sent to them?

If so, how long did it take them to notify you they received it?

I'm applying under CEC

Claudia2412

Jul 16, 2019
Just a quick update,

Hi Eduardo, did you hear back from IRCC acknowledging they received your police certificate? Thanks :)

Miskamau

Jun 11, 2019
Just a quick update,

Hi Eduado!
I got a reply today from Mexican Embassy my PCC was submitted to IRCC on July 9th as well.
Have you gotten any notification from IRCC stating that they have received the document?
My app still shows “waiting for document”
To continue with the process.
Has anyone received an update from IRCC recently?
Thanks for sharing your timeline that was the clue I was looking for.

gmantecon

Jan 27, 2021
I just got an update that my Police Certificate has been received by IRCC! Here is my timeline...

Sent documents on March 3rd, 2021.
Canadian Embassy confirmed they have received them on March 16th, 2021.
Canadian Embassy sent documents to Mexican authorities on April 16th, 2021.
IRCC informed me that they have received the certificate on July 29th, 2021.

For me to get all those confirmations I had to email the Canadian Embassy in Mexico city a couple times and then submitted a WebForm to IRCC explaining the situation. In total, it took 5 months to get the PCC from the moment I sent my documents.

Now I'm just waiting for an update on my IRCC profile and hopefully I'll be able to get my PR soon!
Sorry my last post was wrong... I said that IRCC informed me that they have received the PC but I was wrong, the email I got was an automatic reply to a WebForm that I submitted previously. So what they meant by "we have received your document(s)" was that they have received the WebForm I submitted.

Due to this reason I decided to email the Canadian Embassy in Mexico. They told me that they received and uploaded the results of my PC to IRCC (the embassy gets it back from the FGR and they upload them into the system... I thought the FGR was going to send it directly) on July 8th, 2021.

Then I called IRCC and they told me that they haven't received the PC which I find weird since the Embassy said they did!
Has anyone else got an update from IRCC or called them to confirm that they have received your certificate? There seems to be some sort of miscommunication between them.
Thanks.