+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

Miskamau

Jun 11, 2019
We just received message this morning from IRCC. It took like 5-6 business days. If they don’t reply to you any time soon, try to send a webform again. Good luck
Hi Tati100
Thanks for sharing your reply that is great news. :):)
Hopefully, we will get a positive response in the coming days.

Reactions: Tati100

gmantecon

Jan 27, 2021
Hi Tati100
Thanks for sharing your reply that is great news. :):)
Hopefully, we will get a positive response in the coming days.
I just received an email from IRCC responding to the WebForm I submitted a couple weeks ago. They confirmed that my Police Certificate has been received by them. Hopefully you'lll get an answer to your WebForm soon with the same news :)

Reactions: Miskamau

Claudia2412

Jul 16, 2019
I just received an email from IRCC responding to the WebForm I submitted a couple weeks ago. They confirmed that my Police Certificate has been received by them. Hopefully you'lll get an answer to your WebForm soon with the same news :)
Hi There,

When did the Canadian Embassy uploaded your police certificate to the IRCC? I sent a webform and I just received a confirmation that they forwarded my inquiry to the corresponding office. But I haven't received a confirmation that they obtained my PCC which was uploaded on July 22, 2021.

Thank you for any info you may provide :)

Miskamau

Jun 11, 2019
Que buena noticia! gmantecon
Wow! I will be pending for any email from IRCC, good thing is that they have it and was not misplaced or something like that.
Thank you so much for sharing your update!!
I am very confident that maybe in two months time, we may get the golden email from IRCC.
Cheers!!!

Miskamau

Jun 11, 2019
Hi There,

When did the Canadian Embassy uploaded your police certificate to the IRCC? I sent a webform and I just received a confirmation that they forwarded my inquiry to the corresponding office. But I haven't received a confirmation that they obtained my PCC which was uploaded on July 22, 2021.

Hi!
Mine was uploaded on July 8th,2021. Still waiting for confirmation from IRCC, my webform was sent one week ago. It may take another week to get updates possibly.

gmantecon

Jan 27, 2021
Que buena noticia! gmantecon
Wow! I will be pending for any email from IRCC, good thing is that they have it and was not misplaced or something like that.
Thank you so much for sharing your update!!
I am very confident that maybe in two months time, we may get the golden email from IRCC.
Cheers!!!
It wasn't misplaced for sure. When I first asked the embassy about my Police Certificate they exaplained to me that they received a physical document from the Mexican Police. So if the embassy said they got it, that means the have the actual physical document. Worst case they'll have to upload it again I guess.

Hi There,

According to the embassy, mine was added to my file on July 8th.

naren7878

Aug 22, 2021
Hope it helps who are waiting for their PCC.

Documents sent to Canadian Embassy at Mexico: April 26, 2021
Email received from Canadian Embassy confirming my PCC request sent to Mexican officials - June 11, 2021 (processing time mentioned in email 60- 75 business days)
Ghost update on my CIC Profile - July 22, 2021
Email from Virtual landing unit - Aug 1,2021
Portal Credentials - Aug 2, 2021
eCOPR - Aug 10, 2021.

Last edited:

$undar

Apr 22, 2021
Hope it helps who are waiting for their PCC.

Documents sent to Canadian Embassy at Mexico: April 26, 2021
Email received from Canadian Embassy confirming my PCC request sent to Mexican officials - June 11, 2021 (processing time mentioned in email 60- 75 business days)
Ghost update on my CIC Profile - July 22, 2021
Email from Virtual landing unit - Aug 1,2021
Portal Credentials - Aug 2, 2021
eCOPR - Aug 10, 2021.
Congratulations

Miskamau

Jun 11, 2019
It wasn't misplaced for sure. When I first asked the embassy about my Police Certificate they exaplained to me that they received a physical document from the Mexican Police. So if the embassy said they got it, that means the have the actual physical document. Worst case they'll have to upload it again I guess.

According to the embassy, mine was added to my file on July 8th.
Hi. Claudia and Gmantecon,
My Immigration consultant contacted IRCC today and they indicated this time that they have received the PCC as of July 8th, but they are not sending any updates and the application will continue with the process. Right now, it has changed to “We are reviewing whether or not you meet the eligibility criteria”, I guess is good news.

Reactions: gmantecon

Claudia2412

Jul 16, 2019
Hi. Claudia and Gmantecon,
My Immigration consultant contacted IRCC today and they indicated this time that they have received the PCC as of July 8th, but they are not sending any updates and the application will continue with the process. Right now, it has changed to “We are reviewing whether or not you meet the eligibility criteria”, I guess is good news.
Thank you for your update Miskamau.

I sent a webform like a month ago letting them know that my PCC was sent on July 22nd and they never got back to me but now the 'Additional documents' section changed to 'We have received your additional documents. We will let you know if we require any further information' so I think is definitely good news!!

Good luck!!!

bibizena

Apr 18, 2018
Has anyone in this group been PR approved with only proof that they did their best to get "Constancia de Datos Registrales"?

$undar

Apr 22, 2021
Hi Everyone!
Excellent news!! I just received the email from IRCC for the Confirmation Portal, that means the PR is almost here, this is the last step to get the Copr email.
Stay tuned! Good news are on its way!
Congratulations

gmantecon

Jan 27, 2021
Hi Everyone!
Excellent news!! I just received the email from IRCC for the Confirmation Portal, that means the PR is almost here, this is the last step to get the Copr email.
Stay tuned! Good news are on its way!
Congrats! I'm still waiting for any update on my application. Hopefully it'll come soon.

Claudia2412

Jul 16, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I want to provide an update, it might help people that are in the same position as I was.

The Canadian Embassy sent me an email on July 27, 2021 to let me know that my PCC was submitted to IRCC on July 22, 2021.

I created a webform on July 29, 2021 to let IRCC know what the Canadian Embassy told me.

I didn't receive any update from IRCC besides confirming that they received my webform and that it was forwarded to the corresponding department.

On August 31, 2021 I finally received an email from IRCC that they successfully received the additional documents provided and now my portal says 'August 31 2021 Reviewing additional documents'

I think this are good news and hopefully I receive the golden email soon.

I hope this works and wish the best of luck to everyone! Also, if you already gone through this could you provide more information on what is the next step I should be expecting?