+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

bibizena

Apr 18, 2018
Hi. Do you have any news if IRCC has your PCC yet? Our PCC was sent July 6. We sent a Web form on Monday and don’t have any news yet.
Hi, could you tell me when you sent your fingerprint for the very first time to Canadian Embassy in Mexico? Thank you

Tati100

Aug 11, 2021
Hi, could you tell me when you sent your fingerprint for the very first time to Canadian Embassy in Mexico? Thank you
Hi. To be honest, I don’t remember. But I remember that we send them an email with question if they receive our fingerprints and they replied April 19th that they have our fingerprints and we have to wait 75 to 90 bossiness days.

bibizena

Apr 18, 2018
Hi. To be honest, I don’t remember. But I remember that we send them an email with question if they receive our fingerprints and they replied April 19th that they have our fingerprints and we have to wait 75 to 90 bossiness days.
Thank you, long waiting time, next Tuesday is my 60 days deadline :(

Aug 30, 2021
Hi Guys,
Whoever requires the police certificate from Mexico I know a person who can do it. She did it for me and it only takes 10 business days max to get it. She is located in Mexico City and is way more easier and faster. I know through the embassy is taking 4-6months to hear back from them and sometimes there’s a miscommunication between the embassy and IRCC if the certificate has been uploaded or not. Let me know if you guys are interested and can give her contact.

Last edited:

bibizena

Apr 18, 2018
Hi Guys,
Whoever requires the police certificate from Mexico I know a person who can do it. She did it for me and it only takes 10 business days max to get it. She is located in Mexico City and is way more easier and faster. I know through the embassy is taking 4-6months to hear back from them and sometimes there’s a miscommunication between the embassy and IRCC if the certificate has been uploaded or not. Let me know if you guys are interested and can give her contact.
Could you give me that contact, please?

gmantecon

Jan 27, 2021
Just an update,
Yesterday I got the IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email asking for some information to create my account!
It took 1 month after IRCC confirmed they've received my Police Certificate (after I sent a webform asking about it).
I'll let you know how long it takes them to give me access to the portal.
Cheers,

Reactions: Omar Sanchez

Diegof09

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Hi Guys,
I would like the contact to please!

bibizena

Apr 18, 2018
Hi,

This is my timeline for the PCC

PCC REQUESTED : December 26th 2020
PCC SENT TO EMBASSY: January 12th 2021
PCC AOR EMBASSY : January 27th 2021
Embassy sent my documents to Mexican Police: June 03rd 2021

When I received the email from the Canadian Embassy saying that they just have sent the documents to the Mexican police on June 3rd, I decided to start the process again thought my brother in Mexico, I requested the letter from the Mexican embassy in Vancouver and they gave it to me on June 17th, sent all my document to Mexico and my brother submitted the request on June 22nd, we will receive the PCC on Monday 28th then I will send it to translate and submit to IRCC.
Ana,
Did you have any problem or inconvenience doing the Mexican Police Certificate on your own, having another one with the embassy?

Sep 23, 2021
Could you give me that contact, please?
Can I also have this cin
Hi Guys,
can I have this contact!? Thanks

Aug 30, 2021
Hi All,

I highly recommend if you have someone in Mexico to get the PCC for you is the best thing you can do. (I have a contact that did it for me, which I’m happy to share if you would like).
Here is my timeline:

AOR - July 7th
Biometrics letter - August 12
Medical Exam passed - August 12
Biometrics completed - August 13
PCC letter - August 30
PCC submitted to the IRCC portal - September 13
Background check completed - September 18
PR portal email - October 1st
Submitted mail address and photo - October 2nd
eCoPR - October 4th
Now, just waiting for my PR card

Last edited:
Reactions: Omar Sanchez

Dingo2021

Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
Hi All,

I highly recommend if you have someone in Mexico to get the PCC for you is the best thing you can do. (I have a contact that did it for me, which I’m happy to share if you would like).
Here is my timeline:

AOR - July 7th
PCC letter - August 30
eCoPR - October 4th
Hi Daniella, it'd be great if you can share your with me contact via dm. Thanks in advance

iesusol

Oct 18, 2021
Hi All,

Here is my timeline:

AOR - July 7th
PCC letter - August 30
eCoPR - October 4th
Hello Daniella, could you please share your contact with me?
Thanks & regards! =D

Omar Sanchez

Jan 15, 2021
Just an update,
Yesterday I got the IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email asking for some information to create my account!
It took 1 month after IRCC confirmed they've received my Police Certificate (after I sent a webform asking about it).
I'll let you know how long it takes them to give me access to the portal.
Cheers,
Hi,

So could you help me to understand, once you get on your own (going directly to the FGR to get the PC), did you upload the document into the webform since there's no place in your IRCC account to upload the document??? I will appreciate your comments.

Omar Sanchez

Jan 15, 2021
Hi All,

Here is my timeline:

AOR - July 7th
PCC letter - August 30
eCoPR - October 4th
Hi,

My main question that I couldn't find any clear answer to is: How did you submit the PCC into the IRCC portal? Could you help me to share how did you do yours?