+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

willowo4

Star Member
May 3, 2021
Hi! I just got my email asking for biometrics here in Canada and police certificate from my country (Mexico) I applied inland and I have no idea if I need to take two sets of fingerprints and send one to the office in Mississauga and other one to the office in Mexico. Can someone please help me out ? Thank you in advance.
Hi, any update? I have the same question. Thanks.

willowo4

Star Member
May 3, 2021
Hey! I ended up just needing the one set and os meant to be sent to Mexico. I sent it there quick to accelerate the process and I got my Permanent Residence in April 1
That’s awesome congrats! Just to confirm, so IRCC just sent you the police certificate request letter without sending them additional fingerprints and that one set was the one that you sent to MEX? Thanks.

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
Hey, I have a question,
I sent my fingerprints to the Mexican embassy and they sent back everything cause they said I am wearing makeup, I was not wearing makeup, I guess I need other pictures, meanwhile I lost a month.....
I know there's a faster way to send the certificate, but I have some questions:
Once I do all the process, where do I sent back my results? To my lawyer here? Does they need to have a translation?
I do not have any online access to upload anything
I saw online it says that you have to send the info to immigration canada in mexico and they will upload my results and: If you try to submit this police certificate on your own, we won’t accept it.
I am confused
Thank you!

Jul 17, 2022
Hi all, I am required to have a Mexican Criminal Record Check for a position at an Airport (Transport Canada). Apparently Transport Canada at one time looked after this but not anymore. This appears to be a most confusing situation to apply or am I reading more into this then needed? I resided in Mexico for just under two years but out every 6 months for a few days to reset our tourist visa requirements. Has anyone else been through the same process for Transport Canada? Is there a Canadian company I can pay to do this? Do I need to be clean shaven for the pictures? And is there a complete simplified step by step breakdown of the procedure required on here or elsewhere? Thanks so much!

Reactions: Prudhvi100
Jul 17, 2022
Hi Guys,
Whoever requires the police certificate from Mexico I know a person who can do it. She did it for me and it only takes 10 business days max to get it. She is located in Mexico City and is way more easier and faster. I know through the embassy is taking 4-6months to hear back from them and sometimes there’s a miscommunication between the embassy and IRCC if the certificate has been uploaded or not. Let me know if you guys are interested and can give her contact.
I would be interested in more details please. Thanks.

jimmygg92

Aug 3, 2019
Hi, guys
I don't have very accurate dates as I applied through a representative (who by the way turned out being an asshole), but I'll do my best:
TR to PR Pathway; applied may 7th, 2021.

1. December 21st: AOR and I assume medical and PCC required.
2. I happened to be in Mexico, so I applied for a PCC while there and then got it sent (Fedex).
3. Translated and submitted sometime mid February.
4. Early april: Called IRCC and talked to an agent; PCC rejected for unknown reasons.
5. Mid April: representative sent PCC application THROUGH CANADA POST (can you believe it?!)
6. Mid June: package finally arrived to Fiscalía General de la República.
7. July 18th: Called IRCC and talked to an agent; new PCC not received yet.
8. July 19th: Called Fiscalía General de la República and they told me PCC has already been sent back to canadian authorities.

I am a bit lost right now as I don't know where my PCC could be if IRCC has not received it yet but FGR has already sent it.
Does anybody have a clue of what might be going on? Has anyone been in this kind of immigrational limbo?

I booked an appointment with General Consulate of Mexico next week. Planning to get a letter and ask a relative to get a new PCC in Mexico. Does this seems to be a good idea?

jimmygg92

Aug 3, 2019
Hi, guys
I don't have very accurate dates as I applied through a representative (who by the way turned out being an asshole), but I'll do my best:
TR to PR Pathway; applied may 7th, 2021.

1. December 21st: AOR and I assume medical and PCC required.
2. I happened to be in Mexico, so I applied for a PCC while there and then got it sent (Fedex).
3. Translated and submitted sometime mid February.
4. Early april: Called IRCC and talked to an agent; PCC rejected for unknown reasons.
5. Mid April: representative sent PCC application THROUGH CANADA POST (can you believe it?!)
6. Mid June: package finally arrived to Fiscalía General de la República.
7. July 18th: Called IRCC and talked to an agent; new PCC not received yet.
8. July 19th: Called Fiscalía General de la República and they told me PCC has already been sent back to canadian authorities.

I am a bit lost right now as I don't know where my PCC could be if IRCC has not received it yet but FGR has already sent it.
Does anybody have a clue of what might be going on? Has anyone been in this kind of immigrational limbo?

I booked an appointment with General Consulate of Mexico next week. Planning to get a letter and ask a relative to get a new PCC in Mexico. Does this seems to be a good idea?

Is there an intermediary that might have my PCC right now? That would explain FGR already sending it and IRCC not receiving it yet.
If so, does anybody have contact information of this third party?

Aug 30, 2021
Is there an intermediary that might have my PCC right now? That would explain FGR already sending it and IRCC not receiving it yet.
If so, does anybody have contact information of this third party?
The Embassy takes around 6 months to submit the PCC for you. It is easier to get it done through someone in Mexico that knows how to get it done. My contact in Mexico only took around one week, I submitted it to my IRCC account and ended up getting my PR card after a month.

jleong92

Mar 14, 2022
The Embassy takes around 6 months to submit the PCC for you. It is easier to get it done through someone in Mexico that knows how to get it done. My contact in Mexico only took around one week, I submitted it to my IRCC account and ended up getting my PR card after a month.
Hi Daniella,

Can I ask how you submitted the PCC to your IRCC account? I don't see an option in my account. I've just gotten it translated and I am trying to figure out how to submit it online. Any help would be appreciated, gracias de antemano!

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hello friends need help. If ircc ask for pcc so I send to online? Or thy need original PCC should I send? Any one have any experience please share thanks

Maradice

Jan 5, 2022
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06-02-2022
I used the contact from @Daniella Rodriguez and can confirm it's a great service! I got my PCC in less that 1 month.

It took 32 days from the day IRCC requested this document to the day I got the message saying that they received it (this includes the time I took to go take fingerprints and photos, send all the documents to Mexico and there was even a 1 week delay with my package).

100% recommend if you don't want to wait months.