+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

Nata Kach

Nov 10, 2022
Hello guys, I hope that someone can help here...
I got the instructions letter from Canada immigration to get the Police certificate in November 10,2022. But they just gave me 30 days to get the police certificate.
Can someone tell me what should I do? I mean I already send an email to Canadian embassy in Mexico, to get the official letter and take it to FGR in Mexico, but can I do all this in the time that Canadian Immigration gave me or should I ask Canadian Immigration for more time???

yoli85

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello guys, I hope that someone can help here...
I got the instructions letter from Canada immigration to get the Police certificate in November 10,2022. But they just gave me 30 days to get the police certificate.
Can someone tell me what should I do? I mean I already send an email to Canadian embassy in Mexico, to get the official letter and take it to FGR in Mexico, but can I do all this in the time that Canadian Immigration gave me or should I ask Canadian Immigration for more time???
Wow, that's weird, only 30 days? When I got my letter several years ago, it was 60 days to submit. Does the letter request that you upload the police certificate yourself on MyCIC?
Back then, all I did was send an e-mail to the Embassy of Canada in Mexico City to confirm that they had received my package with the requested documents. The response I got is that it took 30 to 60 business days to complete the process and that they would send the certificate directly to IRCC.
So, other than contacting the Embassy and asking for confirmation of your package, I believe there's not much else to do.
In your case, I would send a copy of the e-mail response from the Embassy to IRCC via Webform as soon as I get the reply.
Good luck!

Reactions: bbbbb

inlandMX

Nov 14, 2022
No. El familiar en México recibe la carta de FGR, escanea en color o te lo envía. No es necesario que te envíe el original via Fedex, siempre cuando lo mantiene en un lugar seguro junto con todos los pagos y acuso de recibo que te da el FGR en el momento de recibir los documentos. Tu lo envias el archivo escaneado a un traductor certificado en Canadá, y subes a tu portal de IRCC

1. Lo que te entrega el traductor... certificado +traducción + copia de la carta de antecedentes (constancia). Es importante que subas todo lo que te entrega el traductor sino el documento es incompleto.

2. Imagen escaneado de la carta original en color.

Espero que ya quedo claro.
Hola! IRCC acepta la constancia aunque la aplicación sea Inland?

yoli85

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hola! IRCC acepta la constancia aunque la aplicación sea Inland?
Si tu aplicacion es inland, IRCC te dirá cuándo apliques para el PCC y te dirá que mandes los documentos solicitados a la Embajada Canadiense en Ciudad de México.
Si deseas mandar la constancia desde el principio con tu aplicación, no hay garantía de que el oficial lo acepte, pero puedes intentarlo. En este caso tendrías que subir
1. La Constancia original en español escaneada,
2. La traducción certificada (o con afidavit en caso de no usar traductor certificado), y
3. La copia de la Constancia que te entregue el/la traductor, que tiene un sello certificado por la traducción. Esta misma copia que te entrega el traductor lo tienes que certificar ante un Notario Público también. Así que la misma copia tiene dos certificaciones: una del traductor y otra del Notario Público.

Nata Kach

Nov 10, 2022
Wow, that's weird, only 30 days? When I got my letter several years ago, it was 60 days to submit. Does the letter request that you upload the police certificate yourself on MyCIC?
Back then, all I did was send an e-mail to the Embassy of Canada in Mexico City to confirm that they had received my package with the requested documents. The response I got is that it took 30 to 60 business days to complete the process and that they would send the certificate directly to IRCC.
So, other than contacting the Embassy and asking for confirmation of your package, I believe there's not much else to do.
In your case, I would send a copy of the e-mail response from the Embassy to IRCC via Webform as soon as I get the reply.
Good luck!
In the letter that Immigration send me it says: "Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to: IRCC-DNPPUnit//UnitePGN///IRCC@CICA". So I assume that I have to send an email with the scanned documents. right?

yoli85

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
In the letter that Immigration send me it says: "Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to: IRCC-DNPPUnit//UnitePGN///IRCC@CICA". So I assume that I have to send an email with the scanned documents. right?
Hmm I really can't make an opinion about this because I don't know what the rest of the letter says, but I don't think that's how you request the PCC for Mexico. In the website it says the following:

Please send all 5 items together in one package to

Embassy of Canada, Immigration Section
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193, Col. Granada
C.P. 11520, Mexico D.F.
MEXICO

This clearly means "send physical documents to the Embassy."

Or am I confused about what you're talking about?

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
Hola @yoli85 como estas? . Hoy recibi la carta que solicita el certificado de policía. Mi pregunta es si sabes si es posible obtener las fotos en un lugar A , las huellas digitales en lugar B y yo mismo preparar el sobre para enviar a la embajada de Canada O es necesario que el lugar que toma las huellas se encargue de poner todo (fotos, copia de pasaporte, huellas) en un sobre y ellos mismos se encargan de enviar el paquete completo ellos mismos a la embajada de Canada en Mexico?. De antemano muchas gracias

yoli85

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hola @yoli85 como estas? . Hoy recibi la carta que solicita el certificado de policía. Mi pregunta es si sabes si es posible obtener las fotos en un lugar A , las huellas digitales en lugar B y yo mismo preparar el sobre para enviar a la embajada de Canada O es necesario que el lugar que toma las huellas se encargue de poner todo (fotos, copia de pasaporte, huellas) en un sobre y ellos mismos se encargan de enviar el paquete completo ellos mismos a la embajada de Canada en Mexico?. De antemano muchas gracias
¡Hola! Fíjate qué buena pregunta, a mi nunca se me ocurrió eso cuando estuve en el proceso, pero no es necesario que esté como “sellado y estampado” por alguien que se dedica a tomar huellas. Yo junté todos los documentos que obtuve por varios medios y los empaqué yo misma de acuerdo a la lista en la página web. Envié el sobre por FedEx para asegurarme de que llegara sin contratiempos.
¿Estas aplicando para Spousal Sponsorship? Si es así, ¿me podrías decir cuánto tiempo tomó para que recibieras esa carta desde la última vez que recibiste noticias de IRCC? Mi esposo aún no recibe la carta solicitando el certificado policial.

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
¡Hola! Fíjate qué buena pregunta, a mi nunca se me ocurrió eso cuando estuve en el proceso, pero no es necesario que esté como “sellado y estampado” por alguien que se dedica a tomar huellas. Yo junté todos los documentos que obtuve por varios medios y los empaqué yo misma de acuerdo a la lista en la página web. Envié el sobre por FedEx para asegurarme de que llegara sin contratiempos.
¿Estas aplicando para Spousal Sponsorship? Si es así, ¿me podrías decir cuánto tiempo tomó para que recibieras esa carta desde la última vez que recibiste noticias de IRCC? Mi esposo aún no recibe la carta solicitando el certificado policial.
Hola! Muchísimas gracias por compartir tu experiencia. Prepararé el paquete y yo mismo lo mandaré. Por otro lado respondiendo a tu pregunta , yo estoy en el proceso de Quebec Skilled Workers y encontré mucha info en este hilo, ya que me imagino el proceso es exactamente el mismo para police certificates independientemente del programa para PR. Que tengas un excelente fin de semana.

Aldenarrioli

Jan 25, 2023
Hello everybody,,,,,,,I'm located in Montreal.
I sent all my documents to Canada Embassy in México by November 4/22 and them were received on november 8/22.

At this moment I do not have any confirmation from the embassy that they are processing my police certificate and the problem is that into GCKey account the due day to have it load was January 03/23.
Unfortunately, it is supposed I cannot do it by myself.

Do somebody could share his own experience and how long time it takes you to get such document charge into the system?

I was reading than somebody was sending an email each week.

Can somebody share the email or phone number where I can ask to verify the status of this tramit?

Thanks a lot

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
I sent all my documents to Canada Embassy in México by November 4/22 and them were received on november 8/22.

At this moment I do not have any confirmation from the embassy that they are processing my police certificate and the problem is that into GCKey account the due day to have it load was January 03/23.

Do somebody could share his own experience and how long time it takes you to get such document charge into the system?

Can somebody share the email or phone number where I can ask to verify the status of this tramit?

Thanks a lot
I recently sent my documents to the Canadian embassy in Mexico for the pcc. What I was thinking of doing is that before the 60th day limit, lets say if by the 40th I don’t see any update on my application I’d submit a web form to inform the IRCC that I’ve sent the documents in time, just to be sure I don’t get the pr denied for something completely out of my hands .

I’d suggest you to send a web form asap, specially because for what I understood you’re over the 60 day limit.

good luck

Aldenarrioli

Jan 25, 2023
I recently sent my documents to the Canadian embassy in Mexico for the pcc. What I was thinking of doing is that before the 60th day limit, lets say if by the 40th I don’t see any update on my application I’d submit a web form to inform the IRCC that I’ve sent the documents in time, just to be sure I don’t get the pr denied for something completely out of my hands .

I’d suggest you to send a web form asap, specially because for what I understood you’re over the 60 day limit.

good luck
Thanks a lot,,,I will be sending the WEb form today,,,,,,,This is something that is out of my control,,,unfortunatelly

yoli85

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga

Thanks a lot
I sent an e-mail to the embassy at the address IRCC shows (MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca) and asked them about the status of the PCC application. The Embassy replied within the next business day and they gave me information about when they had requested the PCC.

Afterward, I sent the webform where I attached a copy of the e-mail I received from the Embassy. It seems they were happy with this, as I received no more requests regarding the PCC from IRCC.

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
I sent an e-mail to the embassy at the address IRCC shows (MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca) and asked them about the status of the PCC application. The Embassy replied within the next business day and they gave me information about when they had requested the PCC.

Afterward, I sent the webform where I attached a copy of the e-mail I received from the Embassy. It seems they were happy with this, as I received no more requests regarding the PCC from IRCC.
Thank you so much, looks like a good idea if there's any delay

BlakWhiteWolf

Oct 19, 2022
Hello,

for those living in Montreal. Can you recommend a good place to get my fingerprints taken for this purpose? We just received the letter from IRCC requesting the Police Certificate from Mexico