+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Extension

jlaureanne

Oct 22, 2020
Hello jlaureanne,

Did you happen to prepare the application package. I am also lost in this process it would be really helpful if you could guide me.

Thanks,
RG
Hi would be happy to help you but I haven't started yet. I'm still waiting for my new passport. How about you? How's it going?

Oct 16, 2020
For anyone applying in the future, it took them one month for my app to be in the system and i was able to link it to my account. This is critical if you want to get implied status, or at least it is good to show your employer the app in the system rather than 'trust me I applied on paper'.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
For anyone applying in the future, it took them one month for my app to be in the system and i was able to link it to my account. This is critical if you want to get implied status, or at least it is good to show your employer the app in the system rather than 'trust me I applied on paper'.
IRCC should come up with a new system. Paper apps for scenarios like this and SP amendment are a headache.

jlaureanne

Oct 22, 2020
How do you link paper-based application to your account?

Kishan18

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Hello does anyone know the processing time for the work permit under the new policy?

Is it faster than the regular PGWP?
Can i get one in under a month?

rickyant

Sep 26, 2015
Hi, I'm currently in the same boat where my PGWP is expiring really soon due to passport expiry. I just got my new passport last week and was wondering if I could instead apply for new PGWP under the new public policy (I'll get 3 more months compared to if I just extend my PGWP normally)

jlaureanne

Oct 22, 2020
Hi, I'm currently in the same boat where my PGWP is expiring really soon due to passport expiry. I just got my new passport last week and was wondering if I could instead apply for new PGWP under the new public policy (I'll get 3 more months compared to if I just extend my PGWP normally)
Hi
did you send yours already?