+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEQ interview

Feri12

Aug 9, 2018
Hi there. I applied for PEQ. After the interview I received a letter saying that I need to provide the "releve de note" of my French course as well as my "Permis du sejour". I sent my "relevés de note" and a copy of my "post graduate open work permit". Today I received a rejection letter saying that I did not supply all the missing document. hey mentioned that "permis de sejour" was not provided appropriately. I do not know what that means and what to do??

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi there. I applied for PEQ. After the interview I received a letter saying that I need to provide the "releve de note" of my French course as well as my "Permis du sejour". I sent my "relevés de note" and a copy of my "post graduate open work permit". Today I received a rejection letter saying that I did not supply all the missing document. hey mentioned that "permis de sejour" was not provided appropriately. I do not know what that means and what to do??
Call them asap. Sometime they except the original pgwp letter. I guess you will receive your csq after that.

Do you mind sharing your nationality here? I am compiling some data for personal use only.

Feri12

Aug 9, 2018
Call them asap. Sometime they except the original pgwp letter. I guess you will receive your csq after that.

Do you mind sharing your nationality here? I am compiling some data for personal use only.
They had simply asked for a "photocopie de permis de sejour". Iran.

Feri12

Aug 9, 2018
Call and my guess is that they will ask for study permit and pgwp both. All the best
I had provided all my study permit copies from the beginning. I guess they lost the copy or they needed something else like my visa (which is wired for me). Anyway my application has been rejected and closed!!! In the following 90 days I can ask for a re-evaluation which takes several months (according to the website).
Thanks buddy.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I had provided all my study permit copies from the beginning. I guess they lost the copy or they needed something else like my visa (which is wired for me). Anyway my application has been rejected and closed!!! In the following 90 days I can ask for a re-evaluation which takes several months (according to the website).
Thanks buddy.
Midi is messed up. Try some legal help

Raghad

Aug 30, 2018
Hello Again,

Happy New Year to all, is there anyone who apply to CSQ recently, What french certificate do you have ? and have you been called for interview ? I really would like to get the benefit of others experiences. Many thanks in advance

AnushaJ

Feb 7, 2018
Thanks buddy.

Hi there, permis de sejour is your visa. Besides your PGWP you may have applied for a temporary resident visa (TRV). I realise it is a bit late but if you are applying for a re-evaluation you should provide a photocopy of the page on your passport which has your visa.

Saz123

Aug 30, 2018
I had an interview, the following were the questions:

- What's your education
- Where do u work? what do you work?
- How did you get the job?
- What does your wife do?
- What are your short-term ambitions?
- What are your long term goals in life?
- What sport do u play?
- Favorite cuisine
- Where did u go on the last vacation? describe the place?
- Compare the culture of Quebec and your home country?
- Where did u go for vacation as a child? describe?

Arionhoxha

Jan 27, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
B
My husband has been called for PEQ/CSQ interview after doing all his classes at Concordia. His interview is on Wednesday Jan 10th. I am looking for info from anywhere about what questions they ask in the interview. His interview is in Montreal.
Hello if i can ask you for your case im a foreign worker in Montreal i have more than 1 year that im working but from the info that i have i need to take the Tegaq b2 to take the Csq like a PEQ.
My question is is this the only way?
Is important that the job need to be only NOC- 0, A,B?
Thanks in advance

seanshine

Mar 4, 2019
Hi,

I also applied for an immigration under PEQ graduate program then received the invitation of the interview for Feb 25th, and I did it.

This week, I received another letter that I have another interview which is scheduled for the next month (April 3rd).

I never heard someone received the second interview invitation. Is it normal? Should I do something about it?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi,

I also applied for an immigration under PEQ graduate program then received the invitation of the interview for Feb 25th, and I did it.

This week, I received another letter that I have another interview which is scheduled for the next month (April 3rd).

I never heard someone received the second interview invitation. Is it normal? Should I do something about it?
Never heard it before.

What is your nationality, French b2 certificate or standardized test (tefaq, tcf etc).