+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEQ interview

Laith92

Dec 31, 2017
Hi,

I applied for the PEQ program and I got a mail saying that I have to attend an interview to test my French, I have took 6 levels at Concordia university.

I would like to know what kind of questions is asked in the interview.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi,

I applied for the PEQ program and I got a mail saying that I have to attend an interview to test my French, I have took 6 levels at Concordia university.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.
Go through below threads :
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/peq-rejected.526623/

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/peq-interviews.474019/

Also go to www.quebecpeq.com and translate it to English. Translation is funny and weird but you can make
out the gist.

When is your interview? and did you do all the 6 levels from Concordia or just moved to it midway from some other
college?

Keep us posted here.
All the best.

Laith92

Dec 31, 2017
my interview is at the 7th of February, I took all the levels from 1 to 6 at continuing education concordia university.

I will check the links.

I just wanna know what is the questions being asked in the interview.

Thanks a lot.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
my interview is at the 7th of February, I took all the levels from 1 to 6 at continuing education concordia university.

I will check the links.

I just wanna know what is the questions being asked in the interview.

Thanks a lot.
Atleast read the first thread and website I mentioned to know about Q's asked in interview.
The chinese website shares the Q's if you mail them. First thread one person has mentioned
about Q's there.

What's your nationality if you don't mind sharing here? Indian, Chinese or Middle Eastern as these 3
are Midi's favourite for interview and rejection.

All the best

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I am middle eastern.

Thanks a lot.
Good luck buddy. Prepare very well and don't sit at Point3 or Canada college if you are planning to give tefaq.

In February Quebec Supreme Court may decide on this interview policy of MIDI.

Laith92

Dec 31, 2017
Good luck buddy. Prepare very well and don't sit at Point3 or Canada college if you are planning to give tefaq.

In February Quebec Supreme Court may decide on this interview policy of MIDI.
thank you I will prepare very well.

I found some questions in the links you gave me. appreciate it.

Reactions: Immstu

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
Good Luck with your interview.

If you don't mind sharing this data, how much did you score in each level at Concordia?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
level 1 86
level 2 81
level 3 77
level 4 74
level 5 66
level 6 70
Your marks are good. I guess MIDI follows a random pick approach from Indian, Chinese and Middle Eastern students.

I am quite sure if it comes to French Grammar half of Quebecois will fail in any test but since its election year
and MIDI works on direction of government they are showing the strictness on students by testing them on
spoken part alone. Quebec needs refugees surviving on social security more than skilled international students who contribute to their
economy by paying hefty international fees. This is their definition of gratitude towards international students.

If schools/Uni's are not following French guideline target them first rather than witch hunting students.

Please keep us updated here of your interview.

All the best.

go.quebec

Mar 19, 2017
Hi,

Please help.

Thanks in advance.
did you already get your CSQ? or the interview is for obtaining a CSQ.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Nope, I guess
Just to add - Some applicants who were issued csq were called for an interview as well
to prove their french proficiency. Read it on the Chinese website mentioned above but they
were called by MIDI and not Federal.

Thanks