+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEQ interview

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
That's why MIDI has already deleted 'No intervew for PEQ' policy on their website.
They are bunch of racist scoundrels at the top in MIDI who want to please their political masters by bringing in a wave of discriminatory practices. Quebec is going to lose genuine immigrants because of their behaviour.

Deletion was done because of lawsuit but the ignorant idiots forgot that retrospective is also a word in legal terminology. Tribal mindset.

R_Canada

Feb 23, 2018
Do they say why it is cancelled? I hope it is because they are just giving you the PEQ.
No they didnt say. this is the letter:
Nous désirons vous informer que votre entrevue prévue le 3 avril 2018 a été annulée.
Nous communiquerons avec vous dans les meilleurs délais dès que nous serons en
mesure de prendre une décision. Voilà pourquoi nous vous prions d’attendre cette
décision avant de nous contacter.
Nous vous prions de recevoir, Madame, l’assurance de nos meilleurs sentiments.

I really dont know why they are rejecting educated people. I got my masters in Electrical Engineering with GPA of 4.06. Really they want more??
I just hope they dont leave me in the air. an atleast say their decision. I applied through PEQ as I thought it is faster but it seems I was wrong. I am losing job interviews because I dont have PR or atleast CSQ.

Im051090

Mar 6, 2018
No they didnt say. this is the letter:
Nous désirons vous informer que votre entrevue prévue le 3 avril 2018 a été annulée.
Nous communiquerons avec vous dans les meilleurs délais dès que nous serons en
mesure de prendre une décision. Voilà pourquoi nous vous prions d’attendre cette
décision avant de nous contacter.
Nous vous prions de recevoir, Madame, l’assurance de nos meilleurs sentiments.

I really dont know why they are rejecting educated people. I got my masters in Electrical Engineering with GPA of 4.06. Really they want more??
I just hope they dont leave me in the air. an atleast say their decision. I applied through PEQ as I thought it is faster but it seems I was wrong. I am losing job interviews because I dont have PR or atleast CSQ.
Any updates guys? I also had my interview cancelled but have not heard back from them since. Any info or insights as to what is going on? Are we getting a final decision? And when? Really in a time constraint. Need a yes or a no so that I can move on at this point....

R_Canada

Feb 23, 2018
Any updates guys? I also had my interview cancelled but have not heard back from them since. Any info or insights as to what is going on? Are we getting a final decision? And when? Really in a time constraint. Need a yes or a no so that I can move on at this point....
update: I have received a new letter and they ask for an interview again in different date :(

Lala11121

Mar 23, 2018
The actual reason of the delay of interview might be very simple, like”They just got an one month long break” or some other kinds of reasons? Is my guess possible?

Raghad

Aug 30, 2018
Hello,

Thank you all for sharing your experience, I would like to know if there is any updates with people who did the interview on April. Also I am checking to see the updated admitted French institutes from the immigration website but couldn’t find anything. I will graduate soon and planning to take French course at Concordia but I am afraid that it might be accredited anymore. So if any one knows I appreciate updating me

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hello,

Thank you all for sharing your experience, I would like to know if there is any updates with people who did the interview on April. Also I am checking to see the updated admitted French institutes from the immigration website but couldn’t find anything. I will graduate soon and planning to take French course at Concordia but I am afraid that it might be accredited anymore. So if any one knows I appreciate updating me
Concordia CEP is still accredited but chances of interview are quite high. Go for tefaq and revaluation or tcf

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Any new updates on this? Are the interviews still going on? What about the processing times?
Interview tsunami has subsided a little bit after first quarter but the majority of those targeted are from same ethnic groups. Concordia and McGill grads getting more interviews. Pass rate is higher as students are better prepared now.

Tefaq revaluation one's not heard of anyone called for interview. Fair bit of Chinese also passing interview.

Processing times : 1 month without interview. 5-6 months if interviewed

Reactions: harvijay1001

asdfgh789

Dec 16, 2017
Any new updates on this? Are the interviews still going on? What about the processing times?
Hi, I recently received my CSQ... it took less than 3 weeks. I was not called for a interview. I submitted my Concordia certificate (level 6 = 95%) and my Tefaq scores from Mcgill (C1 / C1). Good luck!

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
Hi, I recently received my CSQ... it took less than 3 weeks. I was not called for a interview. I submitted my Concordia certificate (level 6 = 95%) and my Tefaq scores from Mcgill (C1 / C1). Good luck!
Congrats! Did you also have to get your TEFAQ scores evaluated just to make sure that they weren't downgraded later on?