+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Hello Friends, did anyone on this platform or someone you know got COPR, this last week? Lol, it just looks as if IRCC is on holiday for HCW PR pathway. I can't explain my anxiety level at this Stage that am awaiting final decision. Wishing us all a good news week, may it rain AOR, AIP, Medicals and COPR ooo in this new week.

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Hello Friends, did anyone on this platform or someone you know got COPR, this last week? Lol, it just looks as if IRCC is on holiday for HCW PR pathway. I can't explain my anxiety level at this Stage that am awaiting final decision. Wishing us all a good news week, may it rain AOR, AIP, Medicals and COPR ooo in this new week.
I know 2 people. 1 got COPR on Friday 6th August and 1 got COpr yesterday

Foms

May 6, 2021
Please does anyone know anyone who had to swear an affidavit for having no knowledge of the whereabouts of the non accompanying parent for their child/children. Did they accept or get a corp?

rita456

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
when did you receive AIP?

Khadis40

Star Member
May 30, 2021
Can someone pls advice me on what to do at this point. My application went into process since march. I have submitted over 1000 hours.
Still no AIP. I have called numerous times. All they told me is that the background check is still in process. How many months will it take to process a background check.

My claim was put on hold in May by Refugee Board.

I requested for GCSM notes many times. Still no responce.

Am confused and sad.
Don’t give up. Keep calling and sending emails till you get your answers. So sorry to hear this.

Khadis40

Star Member
May 30, 2021
Please does anyone know anyone who had to swear an affidavit for having no knowledge of the whereabouts of the non accompanying parent for their child/children. Did they accept or get a corp?
I know someone who was asked to but she is yet to get her own Corp

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Can someone pls advice me on what to do at this point. My application went into process since march. I have submitted over 1000 hours.
Still no AIP. I have called numerous times. All they told me is that the background check is still in process. How many months will it take to process a background check.

My claim was put on hold in May by Refugee Board.

I requested for GCSM notes many times. Still no responce.

Am confused and sad.
When did you request for GCMS note? It takes between one month to 7 weeks to get a response on gcms note. U don’t have to keep requesting. Just wait for one answer before requesting for another. As for your pr application, you re not alone. I know some people who submitted since January and they av been working since 2019 and all through last year til now, they don’t have AIP yet. Just keep calm as long as you re sure u re qualify. U can try to call them once in 2weeks. The officer handling ur file might be the slow type or might went on leave or reassigned it to another officer. Best of luck

Godsfav001

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
When did you request for GCMS note? It takes between one month to 7 weeks to get a response on gcms note. U don’t have to keep requesting. Just wait for one answer before requesting for another. As for your pr application, you re not alone. I know some people who submitted since January and they av been working since 2019 and all through last year til now, they don’t have AIP yet. Just keep calm as long as you re sure u re qualify. U can try to call them once in 2weeks. The officer handling ur file might be the slow type or might went on leave or reassigned it to another officer. Best of luck
Any update on your application yet. I remember we kinda have the same time frame