+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

rita456

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Its Thursday: Hope it's starts raining COPR in our midst, can't wait to hear your good news as I also await mine.Best of luck to us all.
I honestly don't even know why my criminality check is taking so long. It's really frustrating

Funmi01

Apr 12, 2019
Please how long does it take to get the medical forms after AIP. AIP was sent a week ago but no medical forms sent yet. Please advise

Tmon

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Please how long does it take to get the medical forms after AIP. AIP was sent a week ago but no medical forms sent yet. Please advise
You don’t really have to wait for them to send the forms. You can do your medicals upfront and send it to them. Some providers will do it for you.

Reactions: Funmi01

Funmi01

Apr 12, 2019
You don’t really have to wait for them to send the forms. You can do your medicals upfront and send it to them. Some providers will do it for you.
Thank you Tmon but how will my spouse go about his own...He is back home and don't know if the pysicians wld do just like that too

Tmon

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Thank you Tmon but how will my spouse go about his own...He is back home and don't know if the pysicians wld do just like that too
Oh in this case perhaps you should wait. I know people do upfront medicals from Naija too but for study visas…I don’t know how it would work in this case…

Reactions: Funmi01

Funmi01

Apr 12, 2019
Oh in this case perhaps you should wait. I know people do upfront medicals from Naija too but for study visas…I don’t know how it would work in this case…
Thanks a lot for your reply...I appreciate it.....maybe we should do ours here and wait till they send the forms then he will do his own.

Blexo

Aug 13, 2021
Hi everyone, hoping everyone gets good news. Please can someone use AIP to apply for child benefit. Asking for a friend who just got that. Mine is h&c.