+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

cmunonye3

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
When did you request for GCMS note? It takes between one month to 7 weeks to get a response on gcms note. U don’t have to keep requesting. Just wait for one answer before requesting for another. As for your pr application, you re not alone. I know some people who submitted since January and they av been working since 2019 and all through last year til now, they don’t have AIP yet. Just keep calm as long as you re sure u re qualify. U can try to call them once in 2weeks. The officer handling ur file might be the slow type or might went on leave or reassigned it to another officer. Best of luck
I requested for the GCMS note since June 2nd 2021. Uptil now i havent receive any response.

Khadis40

Star Member
May 30, 2021
Good morning All. Please does anyone have the right number to reach IRCC? I have been calling for weeks, it kept saying they can not direct my call.

Tmon

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Good morning All. Please does anyone have the right number to reach IRCC? I have been calling for weeks, it kept saying they can not direct my call.
Its still the same number...you just have to keep trying. Or you could send an email to the niagara email. They respond fairly quickly.

cmunonye3

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
Am not sure this IRCC agents knows what they are doing. I just called them now , the agent was telling me they are trying to get intouch with Refugee board to verify some information on my refugee claim.
That sounds strange becus they already put my claim on hold.
The last time i called in June. They said my background check is in process and eligibility check hasnt started yet.
The previous time i called in April the agent said they are trying to verify my job.
I dont just understand this conflicting information.

N3ca

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Am not sure this IRCC agents knows what they are doing. I just called them now , the agent was telling me they are trying to get intouch with Refugee board to verify some information on my refugee claim.
That sounds strange becus they already put my claim on hold.
The last time i called in June. They said my background check is in process and eligibility check hasnt started yet.
The previous time i called in April the agent said they are trying to verify my job.
I dont just understand this conflicting information.
All agents there are just doing some guess work on applications. They don’t have informations at all. Just forget them