+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

rita456

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Can someone pls advice me on what to do at this point. My application went into process since march. I have submitted over 1000 hours.
Still no AIP. I have called numerous times. All they told me is that the background check is still in process. How many months will it take to process a background check.

My claim was put on hold in May by Refugee Board.

I requested for GCSM notes many times. Still no responce.

Am confused and sad.
hmm my dear, it is well my criminality has been in process in march also. I understand how you feel. Even the new pathway for temporary residents is faster than this one. Las las we will all rejoice at the end, that is all I know. Just be patient

Rpwr86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
any possibilty to recieve updates in after hours and weekends . Or monday would be the day now to check on with ircc ??

cmunonye3

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
hmm my dear, it is well my criminality has been in process in march also. I understand how you feel. Even the new pathway for temporary residents is faster than this one. Las las we will all rejoice at the end, that is all I know. Just be patient
Did u get your AIP Yet?

Reactions: Rpwr86

Lolly smiles

Nov 17, 2020
Oh... Thank you for this information. If u may ask... What and what was the content of the mail... I mean.. Did u also attach anythn?
No attachment just pdf doc and UCI and ask for your stuff back..I claimed refugee at the airport so I'm not sure if it's the same for everyone but there no harm in trying.Gudluck.Once you have Corp your entitled to get your stuff back