+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

legalcitizen

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey..I got PPR today..They dint ask me for RRPF fee..I dint pay with my initial application.. did they ask you?

Regards..

King80 said:
Guys.....

With God's grace and Blessings i got PPR request FROm NY via email today.

Thanks for all your support till now and moving forward. I wisk you guys get it soon too.

I have question regarding the RPF FEE. I am calculating it based on 550 each for applicant and the spouse. 150 for the Child.
NY Website link : http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/new_york/imm/fees_frais_usd.aspx

I guess i was thinking i already paid the fee, but that was processing fee.
Buffalo Website link : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/EP7.pdf

I am confused that buffalo says : 490 for each applicant and the spouse and dependent children are exemopt.
But if you look at the link for NY, it says "550 each for applicant and the spouse. 150 for the Child"

Please Advice .... I just want to try to send the correct fee.

offcourse i am addicted to this forum and will always be on to it :)

kins4u2

Star Member
Mar 20, 2009
Re: At Last We Got our Passport with immigrant Visa from LA

Congrats SinghIsKing. Have a wonderful time ahead.

SinghIsKing said:
We received our Passports with Immigrant visa Stamped valid till July 31 2011 and other COPR docs yesterday in mail from the LA office. I sent the return Express mail envelope with my PPR.

Here are some important timelines:

File transferred to LA : October 26, 2010
PPR Received : January 6 , 2011
Passport Sent with RPRF Fee by USPS Express mail (Next Day Delivery) : January 26, 2011
Status update from "In Process" to "Decision Made" : March 3, 2011
Passports Recieved with Immigrant Visa and COPR : March 9 , 2011

Good luck to all of you and thanks for this beautiful tracking and sharing journey.

I will keep following this forum and will update you guys further.

I will post landing experience once we land in CANADA.

kanchha

Apr 21, 2010
legalcitizen said:
Hey..I got PPR today..They dint ask me for RRPF fee..I dint pay with my initial application.. did they ask you?

Regards..

Hi Legalcitize,
Congratulation.
I my timeline for AOR and file transfer to NY was same day as yours but I haven't recieved PPr request. Did you get my email or mail from post office?

kanchha

Apr 21, 2010
Hi Legalcitize,
Congratulation.
I my timeline for AOR and file transfer to NY was same day as yours but I haven't recieved PPr request. Did you get my email or mail from post office?

the

Star Member
Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/LA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AINP_00-03-2009, CIC_08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
na
Nomination.....
29-11-2009
AOR Received.
24-07-2010
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
05-01-2011 to LA
Med's Request
24-07-2010
Med's Done....
06-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18 March, 2011
LANDED..........
18 July, 2011
Re: At Last We Got our Passport with immigrant Visa from LA

Congratulations, SinghIsKing. I am waiting for my passort from LA. I took you 4-5 weeks, which is longer than 15 business day. 3 weeks has passed for my case and I guess I have to wait for another 2 weeks.

SinghIsKing said:
We received our Passports with Immigrant visa Stamped valid till July 31 2011 and other COPR docs yesterday in mail from the LA office. I sent the return Express mail envelope with my PPR.

Here are some important timelines:

File transferred to LA : October 26, 2010
PPR Received : January 6 , 2011
Passport Sent with RPRF Fee by USPS Express mail (Next Day Delivery) : January 26, 2011
Status update from "In Process" to "Decision Made" : March 3, 2011
Passports Recieved with Immigrant Visa and COPR : March 9 , 2011

Good luck to all of you and thanks for this beautiful tracking and sharing journey.

I will keep following this forum and will update you guys further.

I will post landing experience once we land in CANADA.

canada savior

Mar 10, 2011
Hello everyone. I'm a new member on this forum but I following it for almost 5 months now. I have a question since i'm still waiting for my AOR for almost 6months now. Does our (3 kids + wife) dependents can affect our application process so long than a single applicant?

Thanks you and more power to all members.

morpheous

Dec 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-15-2009
Doc's Request.
11-25-2009
Nomination.....
11-26-2009
AOR Received.
06-28-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
06-28-2010
Med's Done....
07-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Still Waiting.....
LANDED..........
Still Waiting.....
Congratulations Legalcitizen ! If you did not pay RFPR fee before, I would go ahead and include the payments when sending your passports. Soon or later they will realize the error and will contact you to pay the fee prior to visa being issued. To avoid any delays, I would include the RFPR and write them an email to let them know what you have done.

This is just my opinion, others may disagree.

legalcitizen said:

Regards..

kevinctech

Star Member
Aug 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2009
Nomination.....
26-11-2009
AOR Received.
28-07-2010
Med's Request
28-07-2010
Med's Done....
31-07-2010
morpheous said:
Congratulations Legalcitizen ! If you did not pay RFPR fee before, I would go ahead and include the payments when sending your passports. Soon or later they will realize the error and will contact you to pay the fee prior to visa being issued. To avoid any delays, I would include the RFPR and write them an email to let them know what you have done.

This is just my opinion, others may disagree.
I agree..even I would do the same..

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agree too, coz sooner or later they will realise and you dont want hurdles anytime in the future (visa issuing during landing, etc)

kevinctech said:
I agree..even I would do the same..

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
legalcitizen said:
here is the letter..

-------------------------------------------
File Number: BXXXXXXXXXXXXX (MYS)
Date: 10 March 2011
APPLICANT NAME: XXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXXXXX

The processing of your application appears complete. Please submit your passport within 60 days as the
issuance of your visa is time sensitive.

Passport Requirements
! Your original passport (must be valid for at least one year) and the original passports for
each of your accompanying dependants.
! Please ensure that there is at least one blank page, other than the last page, in each of
the passports. A parent and one or more children may share the same passport. If there is
more than one child included in the parent's passport, ensure there is one blank page for
each child.
! The immigrant visa placed in your passport shows an expiry date. You may enter Canada
anytime before the expiry date shown on the visa; this date cannot be extended. If you fail to
enter Canada before this date, you will be required to re-apply and submit new application
and processing fee.
! Please note: Immigrant visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
Photographs
! Four (4) additional photos for yourself and your accompanying dependants. (Please see the
following instructions)
*** IMPORTANT REMINDER***
- On the back of one photo of each person (principal applicant and each family
member), write the person's name, and enclose one photo of each person in an
envelope.
- Enclose the rest of the photos of the principal applicant and family member in a
separate envelope.
! Height and eye colour - for every person proceeding to Canada- ( see following page for
instructions)
*** IMPORTANT:***
You MUST comply with these requirements within 60 days from the date of this letter.
Return THE PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA AUTHORIZATION form with all of the
documents listed above within the prescribed period. You must advise this office in writing of
any change in your civil status or family composition (i.e. marriage, divorce, birth of new child,
etc) and mailing address.
Based on current information on file, your Permanent Resident Visa(s) will be valid until
10 August 2011.
For U.S.A. clients:
Standard Procedure: The Consulate will return documents to addresses in the United States
via U.S. Postal Service First Class Mail (Regular Mail).
U.S. EXPRESS MAIL: If you prefer U.S. Postal Service Express Mail, please enclose with
your application a pre-paid U.S. Express Mail envelope - the correct U.S. postage must be
affixed (we only accept regular stamps, metered stamps not acceptable). Enter a daytime
telephone number on the mailing label above the recipient address. USPS has recently
changed its "flat rate" policy for "Express Mail" or "Priority Mail" envelope, be sure to
specify that the envelope will be mailed from New York City. If this envelope is not provided
or if it has incorrect postal charges, your documents will be returned by regular mail without
further notice to you.

Passport(s) are returned by mail within 30 business days. This period does not include
mailing time.

Regards,

Hey Legalcitizen or all NY guys:

What does MYS stand for in "File Number: BXXXXXXXXXXXXX (MYS)"

Whats this? Does everyone have this same alphabets?

the

Star Member
Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/LA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AINP_00-03-2009, CIC_08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
na
Nomination.....
29-11-2009
AOR Received.
24-07-2010
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
05-01-2011 to LA
Med's Request
24-07-2010
Med's Done....
06-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18 March, 2011
LANDED..........
18 July, 2011
Adding spouse and few kids to the application should not affect you timeline if you timely provide all the required documents. My case is a family of 3 members and the file was processed smoothly without delay so far. But some cases with a timeline earlier than me are stuck in Buffalo now, some are singles I guess. So don't worry. Your AOR should come pretty soon.

canada savior said:
Hello everyone. I'm a new member on this forum but I following it for almost 5 months now. I have a question since i'm still waiting for my AOR for almost 6months now. Does our (3 kids + wife) dependents can affect our application process so long than a single applicant?

Thanks you and more power to all members.

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
King80 said:
Thanks a LOT for your wishes :Jacaranda,surenderJeet,VAtoCA,josephdadreamer

I wish everyone of us get the PPR soon and also we be in touch always.
Its just like a big virtual family

Hey king80:

Have you stamped the back of the photos with a date stamp or wrote date on it???