waived
Passport Req..
13-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2011
LANDED..........
23-06-2011
AlbertaGovernor said:
If you print at Walmart on a HP machine, it has the date printed on the back of the paper. Make sure you use the HP machine. The HP machine kiosk should be available at most Super Walmart.
remember u r going to print a 4X6" and going to cut those into 7 pieces that u need. so, where ever u print, i dont think u r going to get the dates on each & every piece.

my question is why dont u just write (that also means print) the date on the back?

chigirl

Nov 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2008
Doc's Request.
11-15-2009
Nomination.....
11-23-2009
AOR Received.
07-19-2010
Med's Request
07-19-2010
Med's Done....
07-26-2010
calgary2010 said:
Dear All - got good news to share with you all, I have got my ppt request from buffalo and you can see my timelines. All the best and thanks to the forum for the great help. I am planning to go for stamping in person.
calgary2010.....Congratulations ! Kindly publish the photo requirements for pp stamping as sent by Buffalo.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
procan said:
remember u r going to print a 4X6" and going to cut those into 7 pieces that u need. so, where ever u print, i dont think u r going to get the dates on each & every piece.

my question is why dont u just write (that also means print) the date on the back?
CIC needs only two pictures and you are sure to find atleast 2 with the date out of the 7 prints that you will get.

I agree with procan that you need to write the day picture was taken and not the print date. One can write with an ordinary pen or pencil the date the picture was taken.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chigirl said:
calgary2010.....Congratulations ! Kindly publish the photo requirements for pp stamping as sent by Buffalo.
The photo specs for for PP stamping is the same as the one you sent along with your CIC application. You are required to submit two prints of 3.4cm x 4.5cm. The pictures should not be older than 6 months.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/photospecs.asp

NewHome_Alberta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you guys. But i believe they want the date to be printed not handwritten. This is for the Initial PR card.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5445EB.asp

Here are the specs:
Notes to the photographer
The two photos must:

•show a full front view of the person's head showing full face centred in the middle of the photo;
•be clear, well-defined and taken against a plain white background without shadows;
•be produced from the same unretouched film or from the same file capturing the digital image or from two identical photos exposed simultaneously by a split-image or multi-lens camera;
•be original photos (not taken from any existing photo);
•New: measure between 25 mm and 30 mm (1” and 1 1/5”) from chin to crown (top of hair);
•have a 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8″ x 1 3/4″) finished size;
•be on photographic paper that has a backing which accepts and retains the date. Photos without this backing are not acceptable;
•be on prints that are well-fixed and washed to prevent discolouration;
•bear the date the photo was taken (not the date the photo was printed) directly on the back of one print (stick-on labels are not acceptable).

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NewHome_Alberta said:
Thank you guys. But i believe they want the date to be printed not handwritten. This is for the Initial PR card.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5445EB.asp

Here are the specs:
Notes to the photographer
The two photos must:

•show a full front view of the person's head showing full face centred in the middle of the photo;
•be clear, well-defined and taken against a plain white background without shadows;
•be produced from the same unretouched film or from the same file capturing the digital image or from two identical photos exposed simultaneously by a split-image or multi-lens camera;
•be original photos (not taken from any existing photo);
•New: measure between 25 mm and 30 mm (1” and 1 1/5”) from chin to crown (top of hair);
•have a 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8″ x 1 3/4″) finished size;
•be on photographic paper that has a backing which accepts and retains the date. Photos without this backing are not acceptable;
•be on prints that are well-fixed and washed to prevent discolouration;
•bear the date the photo was taken (not the date the photo was printed) directly on the back of one print (stick-on labels are not acceptable).
I can assure you HP machines in Walmart are capable or printing the print date on the back of the sheet.

Sinbad

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 9,2010
LANDED..........
Apr 24,2011
Hi all,
I received ppr just now.

I had send a status request mail, yesterday and got the reply today with the words "Your file is in line for a final review by an immigration officer. We cannot estimate when a decision will be made, but we assure you that you will hear from us once the officer reviews your file." After 20 mts, I received ppr mail.

I am sure that all those who sent application in March and did their medical in July, will get their ppr by this month end itself.

Also, if your file is stuck in Buffalo, you will get your ppr within 7-9 months after your medical date. If you get it earlier, consider yourself lucky.
I did my baby's medical in Dec 2010. So even by that timeline, I got within 3 months of baby's medical(as per earlier posts by arajesh5 etc).

showrisudhir

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-31-2008, 03-25-10(reached CIC)
Doc's Request.
11-20-2009
Nomination.....
11-23-2009
AOR Received.
07-15-2010
Med's Request
07-15-2010
Med's Done....
07-27-2010, Initial Assessment and RPRF on 11/24/10
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
03-24-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-28-2011
LANDED..........
July 15th 2011
Congrates Sindbad.
By God's Grace will get PPR by this month end.

Sinbad said:
Hi all,
I received ppr just now.

I had send a status request mail, yesterday and got the reply today with the words "Your file is in line for a final review by an immigration officer. We cannot estimate when a decision will be made, but we assure you that you will hear from us once the officer reviews your file." After 20 mts, I received ppr mail.

I am sure that all those who sent application in March and did their medical in July, will get their ppr by this month end itself.

Also, if your file is stuck in Buffalo, you will get your ppr within 7-9 months after your medical date. If you get it earlier, consider yourself lucky.
I did my baby's medical in Dec 2010. So even by that timeline, I got within 3 months of baby's medical(as per earlier posts by arajesh5 etc).

Avalap

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Congrats Sinbad.
Hope there is a flood of PPR's from Buffalo and all the June/July medical folks get their PPR's in the next few days.
Good Luck ahead!!!!

Sinbad said:
Hi all,
I received ppr just now.

kevinctech

Star Member
Aug 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2009
Nomination.....
26-11-2009
AOR Received.
28-07-2010
Med's Request
28-07-2010
Med's Done....
31-07-2010
Sinbad said:
Hi all,
I received ppr just now.

Congrats Sinbad!!! Hope we too get the PPR soon!! Good luck for your future.

josephdadreamer

Nov 24, 2008
Congratulations Sinbad!

Sinbad said:
Hi all,
I received ppr just now.

Sinbad

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 9,2010
LANDED..........
Apr 24,2011
Thanks showrisudhir, Avalap, kevinctech & josephdadreamer. Hope that all of you get pprs soon.

vbomb

Star Member
Aug 26, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
1122 business management consultant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
07-SEP-2010
Nomination.....
23-MAR-2010
AOR Received.
01-SEP-2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
01-SEP-2010
Med's Done....
17-AUG-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-MAR-2011
VISA ISSUED...
06-APR-2011
LANDED..........
19-APR-2011
Sinbad said:
Hi all,
I received ppr just now.

CONGRATS Sinbad!!!!

Can you let us know if you sent an email or did you submit a case specific inquiry through the CIC website?

Thanks

Sinbad

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 9,2010
LANDED..........
Apr 24,2011
Hi vbomb,
Thanks.It was email.

King80

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
20/07/2010
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NY Jan 05, 2011
Med's Request
20/07/2010
Med's Done....
12/08/2010 (reached Ottawa Sep 8th ,2010)
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
March 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
March 11 2011
LANDED..........
waiting
Congrats Sinbad