+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP- PNP - Tech draw July12 - NOI with CRS pls - let's discuss here

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by MVK2019, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Do we get an email when ever the status is changed ?

2. Yes, I received an email that your application has been reviewed for completeness and forwarded for assessment.

3. Yes, but not Everytime the status changes

4. Okay, I am not sure about further status updates.

5. Just wanted to share that I have received my OINP nomination today (total 42 days processing time).

NOC Code:
    NOI Received: 12 July 2019
    OINP Application Submitted: 17 July 2019
    Assessment: 25 July 2019
    Additional Document Request: 02 August 2019
    Additional Document Submitted: 04 August 2019
    Decision In Progress: 06 August 2019
    Approval: 28 August 2019

6. Congratulations, you are one of the first few lucky ones to receive it. What additional documents were requested?

7. Thank you Gary. I was requested for an employment letter that mentions the number of hours worked in a week.

8. Guys, I need an advice:

My EE profile is expiring after 5 days on 2nd September 2019 and I have received my OINP nomination today which I accepted immediately. What options do I have in hand to ensure I get ITA in the next draw?

1) Withdraw my current profile now and submit a new profile. Send the new profile details to Ontario government so that they can link the nomination to my new profile?

OR

2) Wait it out till profile expires on its own (2nd September 2019) and submit a new profile. Subsequently, send the new profile details to Ontario government so that they can link the nomination to my new profile?

OR

Any other recommendations? Please advise. Thank you.

9. One of my employer here in Canada mentioned my employment as "paid full time employment" without mentioning number of hours. Do you think, it can be a problem?

Thank you,
    Gary

10. Sorry, I am unsure about this.

11. No problem, I will arrange additional documentation if requested. Thank you for your prompt responsiveness. Appreciate it.

mr.KM likes this.
  12. NOI received - July 12th
    Applied - July 28th
    Missed the date for assessment phase
    Decision in progress - Aug 12th (atleast thats when I logged in and noticed)
    Nomination - Eagerly awaiting! :)

13. Congratulations!

mr.KM likes this.