+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP tech draw Oct-27-2021

yinteresting

Apr 28, 2021
Hi guys,
Let's gather together here to share the timeline for ONIP tech draw Oct-27-2021.

CRS: 463
NOI: Oct 27, 2021
Application sent: Oct 28, 2021

Cheers

pk321

Nov 1, 2021
Hello, I have received NOI on 27 October 2021 OINP Tech draw. The portal is under maintenance from Saturday 30 Oct.
Any idea when the portal will be available?

rajat.ning

Nov 1, 2021
Hello All, Please advise. While filling OINP, shall we add all work history for past 10 years or only the one's for which points are being claimed? reason is they are asking for last years history however i have only provided last 4 years history in EE based on which NOI was sent from ON. Confused as only have solid papers from last 5-6 years. Thanks in advance.

yinteresting

Apr 28, 2021
I think there are 2 moved to assessment stage on myimmitracker and I have seen other 2 moved to DIP on a whatsapp group.
Right, I saw those two cases as well, however it looks like it's not based on when the application was sent though. One case was submitted Nov 5, the other was Nov 9.

ahmedadel

Oct 1, 2021
Right, I saw those two cases as well, however it looks like it's not based on when the application was sent though. One case was submitted Nov 5, the other was Nov 9.
Yup, it isn't like first come first served. My submission date is 4th ad still no change.

RSB_2021

Nov 12, 2021
My application has moved to 'Assessment' status today, however there is a red alert Icon next to my application number.
But upon clicking on that Icon I am seeing the below message:
"Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The OINP has reviewed your application for completeness and determined that it is complete. Your application has now moved forward to the assessment stage.
We encourage you to check your application status online and our processing time updates for the date range of applications currently in assessment before sending a status inquiry to the OINP.
Please be advised there is no action required from you at this time."
Any idea on this issue?

yinteresting

Apr 28, 2021
My application has moved to 'Assessment' status today, however there is a red alert Icon next to my application number.
But upon clicking on that Icon I am seeing the below message:
"Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The OINP has reviewed your application for completeness and determined that it is complete. Your application has now moved forward to the assessment stage.
We encourage you to check your application status online and our processing time updates for the date range of applications currently in assessment before sending a status inquiry to the OINP.
Please be advised there is no action required from you at this time."
Any idea on this issue?
Same thing happened to me, it's all good, the alert will disappear within 48 hrs.

RSB_2021

Nov 12, 2021
Same thing happened to me, it's all good, the alert will disappear within 48 hrs.
Thank you so much for the response :)
Just to be on the safer side I have emailed on the OINP mail ID with all the details and screenshots.
All the best for your application :)

Nov 26, 2021
Sweden
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi guys, really happy to find this thread.

CRS: 461
NOI: Oct 27, 2021
Application submitted: Nov 6, 2021
Application moved to Assessment: Nov 16, 2021

Any idea, how much time will they take for the assessment?
Few more questions:
1. I am applying from Sweden, and here they do not put any stamps on Bank Statements, in fact the Bank asked me to submit the electronic copy (which contains the Bank logo, Address, Business ID, and all the necessary information). However, the Bank issued me an "Account Balance and Confirmation" certificate mentioning my current Account Balance (which matches with the Electronic Bank Statement) and also a "Reference Letter" mentioning that my dealings with the Bank have been satisfactory. (Also my Salary is also transferred in to the same account and the name of the company is also mentioned in the title as well)
2. Also the Salary Slips are electronic, so its not possible to get those signed as well. However, my experience letters contains the same salary information too and those are signed and stamped by the company.

Do you see any issues with the Bank Statement and the Salary Slips?
Any one else facing a similar situation as myself?

Last edited:

WILL_21

Nov 30, 2021
Hello Folks

NOC: 2174
OINP NOI: 27th Oct. 2021
Submitted: 05th Nov. 2021
Assessment: 29th Nov. 2021
DIP: Awaited

#REMARKS:
Please be advised there is no action required from you at this time.".

Should I be concerned about anything????