Jun 29, 2021
Hello Folks

NOC: 2174
OINP NOI: 27th Oct. 2021
Submitted: 05th Nov. 2021
Assessment: 29th Nov. 2021
DIP: Awaited

#REMARKS:
"Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The OINP has reviewed your application for completeness and determined that it is complete. Your application has now moved forward to the assessment stage.
We encourage you to check your application status online and our processing time updates for the date range of applications currently in assessment before sending a status inquiry to the OINP.
Please be advised there is no action required from you at this time.".

Should I be concerned about anything????
Hey, it seems to be absolutely fine. Congrats on the next stage! Mine was sent on 10 Nov and it is still submitted :(

WILL_21

Nov 30, 2021
Hi guys, really happy to find this thread.

CRS: 461
NOI: Oct 27, 2021
Application submitted: Nov 6, 2021
Application moved to Assessment: Nov 16, 2021

Any idea, how much time will they take for the assessment?
Few more questions:
1. I am applying from Sweden, and here they do not put any stamps on Bank Statements, in fact the Bank asked me to submit the electronic copy (which contains the Bank logo, Address, Business ID, and all the necessary information). However, the Bank issued me an "Account Balance and Confirmation" certificate mentioning my current Account Balance (which matches with the Electronic Bank Statement) and also a "Reference Letter" mentioning that my dealings with the Bank have been satisfactory. (Also my Salary is also transferred in to the same account and the name of the company is also mentioned in the title as well)
2. Also the Salary Slips are electronic, so its not possible to get those signed as well. However, my experience letters contains the same salary information too and those are signed and stamped by the company.

Do you see any issues with the Bank Statement and the Salary Slips?
Any one else facing a similar situation as myself?
Did you include LOE for those in the "other" placeholder? I guess you will be fine (assuming its a common practice in Sweden).

yinteresting

Apr 28, 2021
Hello Folks

NOC: 2174
OINP NOI: 27th Oct. 2021
Submitted: 05th Nov. 2021
Assessment: 29th Nov. 2021
DIP: Awaited

#REMARKS:
"Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The OINP has reviewed your application for completeness and determined that it is complete. Your application has now moved forward to the assessment stage.
We encourage you to check your application status online and our processing time updates for the date range of applications currently in assessment before sending a status inquiry to the OINP.
Please be advised there is no action required from you at this time.".

Should I be concerned about anything????
Congrats, it's been moved to assessment stage. Nothing to worry at this stage.

Reactions: WILL_21

yinteresting

Apr 28, 2021
Hi guys,
Let's gather together here to share the timeline for ONIP tech draw Oct-27-2021.

CRS: 463
Application sent: Oct 28, 2021

Cheers
Hi guys, really happy to find this thread.

CRS: 461
Application submitted: Nov 6, 2021
Application moved to Assessment: Nov 16, 2021

Any idea, how much time will they take for the assessment?
Few more questions:
1. I am applying from Sweden, and here they do not put any stamps on Bank Statements, in fact the Bank asked me to submit the electronic copy (which contains the Bank logo, Address, Business ID, and all the necessary information). However, the Bank issued me an "Account Balance and Confirmation" certificate mentioning my current Account Balance (which matches with the Electronic Bank Statement) and also a "Reference Letter" mentioning that my dealings with the Bank have been satisfactory. (Also my Salary is also transferred in to the same account and the name of the company is also mentioned in the title as well)
2. Also the Salary Slips are electronic, so its not possible to get those signed as well. However, my experience letters contains the same salary information too and those are signed and stamped by the company.

Do you see any issues with the Bank Statement and the Salary Slips?
Any one else facing a similar situation as myself?
Hey man,
1. If your reference letter has specifically mentioned your salary, it should be good enough. Your bank statement will help for sure, as far as the stamps, it is not mandatory, you can just submit all the document from the bank, the more the better. However, again if your reference letter already mentioned it, it is good to go. Don't over think.
2. Also the salary slips are supplementary information, if your reference letter already mentioned your salary that's good enough. You can just print the electronic salary slips and upload. It is better if you can get stamps, if not it doesn't hurt.

Reactions: Adnan Ahmed 101

rajat.ning

Nov 1, 2021
Hey All, new to this thread and glad to have found it. I submitted on 5th Nov and still no status update from Submitted. Is this normal? Or must i email OINP.

WILL_21

Nov 30, 2021
Hey All, new to this thread and glad to have found it. I submitted on 5th Nov and still no status update from Submitted. Is this normal? Or must i email OINP.
Just hang-in. It will come through within a week or two.

If you're patient enough to read through this thread, you will discover more earlier submissions than yours, without any move.
I'm guessing the quickness (for some) is based on the division/desk within the OINP team (for Oct. 27 PnP folks). While some are very efficient/diligent in delivering ASAP, others simply sit on candidates' files.

rajat.ning

Nov 1, 2021
Just hang-in. It will come through within a week or two.

If you're patient enough to read through this thread, you will discover more earlier submissions than yours, without any move.
I'm guessing the quickness (for some) is based on the division/desk within the OINP team (for Oct. 27 PnP folks). While some are very efficient/diligent in delivering ASAP, others simply sit on candidates' files.
Thanks, much appreciated

Reactions: WILL_21