+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Tech draw

Gtusha

Feb 17, 2021
Guys I met the eligibility criteria with CRS score of 460 and NOC 2173 but I didn't receive NOI in the recent draw on 27th OCT, 21. When I mailed OINP they said even profiles which are eligible doesn't necessarily mean all will get NOI.
I had a document missing in the last OINP tech draw April 13th where OINP had widhrawn my profile and they asked me to wait for next draw to submit complete application. Can you please tell why they were partial to my account and didn't provide me the NOI even though I met all the parameters? This is really frustrating as o waited 6months for another tech draw just because I hadn't shared ECA from WES with OINP. Please help/guide

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Guys I met the eligibility criteria with CRS score of 460 and NOC 2173 but I didn't receive NOI in the recent draw on 27th OCT, 21. When I mailed OINP they said even profiles which are eligible doesn't necessarily mean all will get NOI.
I had a document missing in the last OINP tech draw April 13th where OINP had widhrawn my profile and they asked me to wait for next draw to submit complete application. Can you please tell why they were partial to my account and didn't provide me the NOI even though I met all the parameters? This is really frustrating as o waited 6months for another tech draw just because I hadn't shared ECA from WES with OINP. Please help/guide
Unfortunately as stated on the website and in the email you received, they state that they can choose any profile that they want. They may have only selected a few with your NOC and maybe most profiles were for a specific NOC. Are you working in Ontario now?

As stated on the website,
Not all Express Entry candidates who meet Ontario’s stream criteria will receive an NOI. To be responsive to Ontario’s labour market needs, parameters are set for each search conducted in the Express Entry pool. NOIs may be issued to candidates who not only appear to meet stream criteria but who also appear to meet other requirements, such as having work experience in targeted occupations or sectors.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
This is true. Not all eligible applications will receive the invitations. We believe, it's first come first serve basis: means if there are two candidates with similar profile/score then the one with older profile should be prioritised.

I will recommend you to create another fresh express entry application and withdraw this one in order to enhance your chances. This is a common problem faced by people with previous oinp refusal record.