+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Tech Draw: October 15th 2020 -

Sameer88

Oct 16, 2020
Yes, have started my application. Had some doubts regarding work history and proof of funds. Trying to get them clarified

1. Should I show all work history as similar to EE profile or just the ones that matter in the OINP NOCs

2. If I move all funds to one account, do I need to show proof of those transfers

binga77

Oct 3, 2019
Hello All,

I received NOI on the 15th of October when we had given up all hopes and out of the blue we get a NOI from OINP. I am really confused as to what the process is right now. I have created an account with OINP and started filling out the form and based on my understanding, I believe that I have 45 days to submit the application. However, Since I lived in Germany for close to 6 years, I would need to get the PCC from there and PCC from India also where I currently reside. The PCC from Germany is going to take a while about 3 to 4 Weeks to reach me, so is this document mandatory when I submit my application or rather what all documents do I need in hand prior to submitting the application.

Sameer88

Oct 16, 2020
Hello All,

I received NOI on the 15th of October when we had given up all hopes and out of the blue we get a NOI from OINP. I am really confused as to what the process is right now. I have created an account with OINP and started filling out the form and based on my understanding, I believe that I have 45 days to submit the application. However, Since I lived in Germany for close to 6 years, I would need to get the PCC from there and PCC from India also where I currently reside. The PCC from Germany is going to take a while about 3 to 4 Weeks to reach me, so is this document mandatory when I submit my application or rather what all documents do I need in hand prior to submitting the application.
H
Hello All,

Hey, if you're talking about the Police clearance certificate, that's not required at this stage. You can look at the mandatory documents checklist here: https://www.ontario.ca/document/oinp-document-checklists/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream-applicant-checklist#section-2

Reactions: binga77

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yes, have started my application. Had some doubts regarding work history and proof of funds. Trying to get them clarified

1. Should I show all work history as similar to EE profile or just the ones that matter in the OINP NOCs

2. If I move all funds to one account, do I need to show proof of those transfers
I think it is recommended to keep all work history document records uniforms. Regarding proof of funds I too am trying to figure out. will share info soon

Komal_K

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Hello Everyone,I have received NOI from OINP from 15th Oct.I am in process of finalizing all documents needed.
For passport scan,do I need to put old and new passport both?Got passport renewed before EE profile creation.Also do i scan all pages which have stamps?Old passport has all stamps which I will put in my activity history but new one does not have any stamp.
Kindly guide.
Thank you.

v_ahuja

Oct 19, 2020
Hi,

My reference letter does not have number of hours worked.
But it mentions that " She was a full time employee" or "The intent of this letter is to verify the full time employment of"

Kindly advise if this is fine? or Number of hours should be there?

Sameer88

Oct 16, 2020
Hi,

My reference letter does not have number of hours worked.
But it mentions that " She was a full time employee" or "The intent of this letter is to verify the full time employment of"

Kindly advise if this is fine? or Number of hours should be there?
If you can get the number of hours added, that will be the best-case scenario. Since it already mentions that you are a full-time employee, it shouldn't be an issue. You can provide an offer letter/contract which mentions hours as additional proof

v_ahuja

Oct 19, 2020
If you can get the number of hours added, that will be the best-case scenario. Since it already mentions that you are a full-time employee, it shouldn't be an issue. You can provide an offer letter/contract which mentions hours as additional proof
Hi, My offer letter/contract does not have number of working hours and previous employers does not want to add these in my reference letters.
Please suggest.

Har12345678

Star Member
Nov 3, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey Folks, Those who got NOI from OINP in the Tech Draw with CRS 462-470 cut-off, please join here and share how you process is going.
Next draw will be of same CRS , any prediction, My CRS is 462, NOC 2175, just entered into the pool...Will I get NOI in next draw?

mdp14.2005

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
While completing the application is there any section where previous visa refusal to canada/other countries asked? Thanks in advance
Hey

Yes. They have section for previous PR/PNP application. It’s easy to understand based on questions there.