+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Tech Draw: October 15th 2020 -

olha

Nov 1, 2020
Hi guys! Nice to meet all of you here!
My husband received NOI on 15th of October, but hasn't submitted his profile yet (we are still getting documents). I'll update you once we've done with it.

We have one issue though. Our profile expired on 31st of October. We will create a new one soon. Has anyone got the same issue? Do you know how to transfer NOI to new profile?

I would really appreciate any info about this matter!
Thanks!

Sameer88

Oct 16, 2020
Hi guys! Nice to meet all of you here!
My husband received NOI on 15th of October, but hasn't submitted his profile yet (we are still getting documents). I'll update you once we've done with it.

We have one issue though. Our profile expired on 31st of October. We will create a new one soon. Has anyone got the same issue? Do you know how to transfer NOI to new profile?

I would really appreciate any info about this matter!
Thanks!
Hi, I think several people have faced the same issue. You should drop a mail to OINP with the details and add your new profile number in the application.

You can see more details and experiences here
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/received-a-noi-from-ontario-but-ee-profile-about-to-expire.646735/

Reactions: olha

olha

Nov 1, 2020
Hi, I think several people have faced the same issue. You should drop a mail to OINP with the details and add your new profile number in the application.

You can see more details and experiences here
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/received-a-noi-from-ontario-but-ee-profile-about-to-expire.646735/

Thank you so much for the information! I really appreciate it!

I'll update you guys once I have any news about our profile. Good luck to all of us, and hope we will enjoy our lives in Canada soon!

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hi all, did anyone else face any issue with respect to the file size while uploading the document. The work exp document are very heavy files and in an attempt to reduce the file size and fit them within 5 MD the quality has become poor. Hope that will not be an issue.

bm0

Dec 8, 2017
Hi all,

I have a question regarding the CRS score field in the application form for OHCP.

When I received the NOI from Ontario (targeting the 462-470 CRS scores) on 15-Oct-2020, my CRS was 470. Two weeks later I had improved IELTS results which I updated in my EE profile, and my CRS has now increased to 473. My question is which CRS score should I enter in my application for OHCP? the old score of 470 or the current score of 473 since the NOI's were sent to those having CRS scores in the range 462-470 .. really confused.

Sameer88

Oct 16, 2020
Hi all,

I have a question regarding the CRS score field in the application form for OHCP.

When I received the NOI from Ontario (targeting the 462-470 CRS scores) on 15-Oct-2020, my CRS was 470. Two weeks later I had improved IELTS results which I updated in my EE profile, and my CRS has now increased to 473. My question is which CRS score should I enter in my application for OHCP? the old score of 470 or the current score of 473 since the NOI's were sent to those having CRS scores in the range 462-470 .. really confused.
Hi, I think you should just wait another week for the next EE draw since your score is now very much in the ITA territory with 473. It might save you the effort and 2-3 months time. If you do submit for OINP-HCP, suggest putting the score within the original invite range. Meanwhile you should write to OINP with the clarification that your EE score has gone up after the NOI.

olha

Nov 1, 2020
Finally we have submitted application!

HCP stream, NOC 2172- FSW
NOI received - 15th October 2020
Application submitted - 4th November 2020

Reactions: Sameer88

olha

Nov 1, 2020
Hi all, did anyone else face any issue with respect to the file size while uploading the document. The work exp document are very heavy files and in an attempt to reduce the file size and fit them within 5 MD the quality has become poor. Hope that will not be an issue.

We didn't have any issues. Everything is in PDF (quality and size are ok)

Nov 5, 2020
Question - I received my NOI on 15th October back then my CRS was 467 and within the range. On 25th Ocotber right after my birthday my crs dropped to 461 not within the range. If I submit my application now should I mention my old CRS or the new CRS. Also will this new crs create an issue for me?

Sameer88

Oct 16, 2020
Question - I received my NOI on 15th October back then my CRS was 467 and within the range. On 25th Ocotber right after my birthday my crs dropped to 461 not within the range. If I submit my application now should I mention my old CRS or the new CRS. Also will this new crs create an issue for me?
This is a tough one. You should post it in the general OINP forum where someone might've faced a similar issue
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ontario-pnp-oinp-2020-discussion-join-here.671292/page-113#post-8947711

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
dear members my online payment at OINP application submission declined at the payment page however, the money is deducted from the credit card. Kindly confirm if this deduction will be valid