OINP Tech Draw: October 15th 2020 -

eddy12345

Nov 24, 2020
Hi Folks,

Got NOI on the Oct 15th
Submitted on the Nov 23rd

Regarding this section
I need some help here.

""Your Spouse or Common-Law Partner's Status Documents issued by IRCC or CBSA (mandatory, if applicable)""

Provide copies of all status documents issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to your spouse or common-law partner. Documents may include work permits, study permits, temporary resident visas, and/or any other Canadian immigration document.""

Was reviewing the application again and then realize that for the section above my spouse has a student visa refusal letter from IRCC that wasn't uploaded.

Will this have any impact on my application?
If yes what can i do? should i send the document via mail or what's is the process around such an issue?

Kindly assist.

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Dear All,

I have recently submitted my application under OINP tech draw (15 Oct 2020).

Kindly provide insights on the tentative timeline for status changes to Assessment, DIP, Decision, Nomination from the time application is submitted (6th November).

Thanks
Regards

gowrisheighty6

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Anyone moved to Assessment phase yet?
I have been using myimmitracker to keep track of people who has got their NOI on 15th oct. A person who has submitted his application on 25th Oct has got his status changed to assessment on NOV 19th so hopefully your's is around the corner and one more thing the status change usually seems to happen on Thursday, I guess they must consider Thursday's as auspicious day so hopefully it happens today for you, fingers crossed. Keep us updated if there is any action.

Last edited:
Reactions: viniz and anderssen

gowrisheighty6

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Dear All,

Kindly provide insights on the tentative timeline for status changes to Assessment, DIP, Decision, Nomination from the time application is submitted (6th November).

Thanks
Regards
From what I have seen it takes somewhere around 20-30 days to change from submitted to assessment status and takes another 20-30 days to change to DIP. So my guess is you might see some action today or the next Thursday. Although the whole process should complete in 60 days but that is not always the case. Keep us posted if there is any progress and all the best.

Reactions: Nouvel Espoir

Sameer88

Oct 16, 2020
Dear All,

Thanks
Regards
You should check out immitracker OINP tracker - https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/post-noi-2019-2020-ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker - you can see how cases are progressing

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
You should check out immitracker OINP tracker - https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/post-noi-2019-2020-ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker - you can see how cases are progressing
As per the official website Application processing times as of November 12, 2020 - Estimated processing time for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities is 30 – 60 days https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-application-processing-times-and-nominations-issued

Considering this, I think application should be done in 2 months , if there are no ADR

Reactions: Adineh