+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Tech Draw: May 13, 2020 Join here

gofor_suneel

Feb 14, 2019
Any update on OINP Progress ?
Received OINP on 13 May 2020.
Submitted profile on 19th June 2020.
There is no progress yet... Status of OINP is showing as submitted...

Arash.g

Apr 15, 2020
Hi guys.
Need an urgent advice on my POF letter.
For OINP program, since they need 3 months of bank account activity, i have asked my bank to print all transactions of my account during this period. but my balance is not always more than the minimum required fund. lets say fluctuating between 60% to 70% of required Fund for most of the days.and 4 days before demanding the bank letter i Sold my Golds and deposited a huge money made it almost 300% of the required fund.
1-would it be a problem if my balance during the 3-month and therefor my average is lower than the MIN required fund?
2- should i Explain in My LOE the reason behind depositing the huge money at the end of the period , demonstrating that its not a gift or sth?

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Dear all,
By God's grace my husband got NOI under the OINP tech draw stream today. Request the members of the group to kindly share knowledge n experience of their journey after receiving the NOI till submission of the application. Like what are the lists of documents to be submitted and so on . Looking forward to your support.
. Also in terms of reference letter. we have the required letter from all the employers ready but the salary details are not mentioned in the reference letter. Will that be an issue ? Also we will be submitting supporting documents like employment contract, salary slips as proof . Will this suffice ? Also please share thing to keep in mind with respect to the resume ?

Kindly share if you all also had the pay details mentioned in your reference letters. thanks

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Dear All,

I have recently submitted my application under OINP tech draw (15 Oct 2020).

Kindly provide insights on the tentative timeline for status changes to Assessment, DIP, Decision, Nomination from the time application is submitted (6th November).

Thanks
Regards

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Dear All,

I have recently submitted my application under OINP tech draw (15 Oct 2020).

Kindly provide insights on the tentative timeline for status changes to Assessment, DIP, Decision, Nomination from the time application is submitted (6th November).

Thanks
Regards

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Dear all,
By God's grace my husband got NOI under the OINP tech draw stream today. Request the members of the group to kindly share knowledge n experience of their journey after receiving the NOI till submission of the application. Like what are the lists of documents to be submitted and so on . Looking forward to your support.
. Also in terms of reference letter. we have the required letter from all the employers ready but the salary details are not mentioned in the reference letter. Will that be an issue ? Also we will be submitting supporting documents like employment contract, salary slips as proof . Will this suffice ? Also please share thing to keep in mind with respect to the resume ?

Kindly share if you all also had the pay details mentioned in your reference letters. thanks
You can get all info from here - https://www.ontario.ca/document/oinp-document-checklists/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream-applicant-checklist

And If you have Employer reference letter with no salary or hours mentioned then yes you can submit contract, salary slip as supporting docs.