+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by senthilkumarank, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Thanks a lot for these infos @SithLord your contribution is priceless.

SithLord and kzeed12 like this.

2. Thanks for sharing this!

If the agent is right about the different answers, that's a bummer to me... On July 11th I got the "queue for final review" answer, which came as an answer to a reminder sent. Then on August 7th, I received the "additional verifications" answer, which was an answer to an email I sent to CPC-Ottawa.

So either something happened with my application after the reminder was sent (and it wasn't good) or the answers mean nothing different (as I was told before when I called). Who knows with these agents, nothing seems reliable!

Either way I can't even get my hands on the GCMS notes I ordered 42 days ago so I'll probably never know :)

SithLord, zafontana and Max_Rimon like this.
  3. This is accurate and I had seen this with my GCMS notes as well. In my first set of notes my eligibility was recommended passed and "Assigned To" on the very first page had code of the Visa office (in my case code for Montreal VO). Visa office codes start with RC-XXXX. When it just shows the visa office code the application is in a general pool of applications. In second set of notes, received just after my PPR but generated two weeks before my PPR was triggered, the "Assigned To" on first page had a code of an agent. An agent had picked the case and assigned it to himself and the due date had changed to about a month from the date he assigned the case to himself. He did miss that date as well but by about 10 days. Looking at delays now I can't complain.

Here is a link to the post which shows difference in GCMS notes which I had written back then

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-195#post-7519688

SithLord, H0peAndFa1th and Max_Rimon like this.
  4. Oh, at least I'm not alone waiting for GCMS notes that never came!...

bc92 likes this.
  5. I think there are loads of people waiting :( How long ago did you order? Did you order from Get GCMS?

zafontana likes this.
  6. Thanks for sharing.

7. Got PPR mail this morning
    AoR: Oct 30

8. Congratulations

9. Did they ask Remedical? And what was the eligibility status ?

10. They did. But my previous medicals still had 2 months before expiry and confirmed them via web form that I would be able to land before the medical expiry so they reconsidered my re-medical request and sent me the PPR mail today.

11. Congratulations! :)

12. Congratulations

13. Hey Sith

If we ever meet in person, I think I will end up calling you Sith only even if I know your real name :)

Thanks for sharing the information. It's great that you keep everybody posted about the information you receive, and also help out people in other ways.

But what I have realized in the past the few days is that any information received really does not help our case. It just creates a lot of noise (information that may seem useful but may not be useful), and makes us hopeful again. Honestly, it really does not matter any more how they process the applications and how many AORs near our AOR are getting PPRs. It's been a long time since they started processing November 1st week applicants, but you and I (and many others) are still here. I was thinking of ordering GCMS notes again, but now I feel that there is no point in trying to get more information with my eligibility met. It will happen when it will happen.

All I care about now is my own PPR, and also hope that the rest of you get it too. But somehow anything said by IRCC does not make sense to me anymore. It's just noise. I don't blame them because them for their generic responses, because if they start replying to the thousands of mails they receive then they will just be doing that and not processing our applications.

All that matters is the golden mail now. Again, please don't get me wrong, we are all very appreciative of your contribution in this group and you have helped many people with their applications. It's good that you are still trying to fight the system, but I don't have it in me anymore.

Lydz86 and SithLord like this.
  14. congrats :)

15. A quick update from me as well guys. Woke up to READY FOR VISA email.

Timeline:
    AOR - November 1st
    Medicals - November 30
    GCMS received sometimes in May (according to which eligibility recommended passed, everything else not started)
    December - until today, August 24 - completei silence
    Second set of GCMS ordered on June 15 (still not received).
    PPR - August 24 (online status changed to background check started for the first time)