+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Hopeandfaith1992

Aug 24, 2019
I received my first ever email regarding my account today(AOR-November 12th) and it's a bit odd
"Case Status: In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
 The enclosed Supplementary Information Request for Students form
 CV/Resume: Please provide a copy of your resume (CV), a document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience
 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please note that you must provide details since the age of 18 or the past 10 years. Be sure to not leave any gaps."
Hey even I received the same ADR today. Did you upload the required info. What is your NOC. Did you order GCMS notes?

Reactions: Maziar

Hopeandfaith1992

Aug 24, 2019
Interesting!
Not yet, i haven't had time.
My NOC is 2173 and yes I ordered GCMS notes and received them about 10 days ago
What was the status in your GCMS notes. Did it say review required on eligibility. What about your security and criminality. I wish this is not a start of SS for us.

Mark888

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Wooohoo!! Congrats man!!! I remember you were very upset about this whole nightmare. Very happy it finally worked out for you!!

All the best!!
I don't want to sound selfish or negative, but this wait has been too long. I've moved on with my life, started a new career in May and it's been going really uphill. My original intention was to move to Canada way before May, since like everyone else I hoped to get my application approved in 3-4 months, not 10.
So my ready for visa letter says I have until my medicals expire to land in Canada. And I think my medicals are valid for a year, so they will probably expire in November.
I don't think I'm ready to move now, especially before winter. Hence, my question to everyone is how do I postpone the landing deadline to at least spring? I've heard something about the extension of medical results. Any pointers where I can read more about that?

Reactions: amans39

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Dear Sith, Priya I have been a silent reader and admirer of you people since beginning. I am a Nov 3 2018 aor. Complete silence till today then today morning I got this message
received my first ever email regarding my account today(AOR-November 3rd) and it's a bit odd
"Case Status: In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
 The enclosed Supplementary Information Request for Students form
 CV/Resume: Please provide a copy of your resume (CV), a document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience
 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please note that you must provide details since the age of 18 or the past 10 years. Be sure to not leave any gaps."
Can you infer what is this. Did anyone else receive such ADR request.
Those forms are generally asked for security checks. I highly doubt after 10 months they will put you under comprehensive security screening.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don't want to sound selfish or negative, but this wait has been too long. I've moved on with my life, started a new career in May and it's been going really uphill. My original intention was to move to Canada way before May, since like everyone else I hoped to get my application approved in 3-4 months, not 10.
So my ready for visa letter says I have until my medicals expire to land in Canada. And I think my medicals are valid for a year, so they will probably expire in November.
I don't think I'm ready to move now, especially before winter. Hence, my question to everyone is how do I postpone the landing deadline to at least spring? I've heard something about the extension of medical results. Any pointers where I can read more about that?
I started a new job in July and moved on with my life too, so I totally understand!!

You can raise a webform and request them to extend your medicals. Provide them with a good explanation. In most cases, they consider it :)

Good luck!!

Shraddhacanadaee

Feb 27, 2019
Hi guys,
Really need your help for a few things here.

I received my GCMS notes through ATIP on the 31st day from the order date. received it on 22 Aug.
(Eligibility: Met, Security & Criminality NOT STARTED)

1. It says REVIEW REQUIRED for CLIENT INFORMATION - what does client information actually consist of?
what should I do in this case?

2. Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 73 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Please help me understand this? Is this good? anything to worry about?
This update is the first and the last update by the officer dated 17 Jan 2019. Is it safe to assume that my fine has been untouched since then?

3. My AOR is Nov 29, 2018 and I have never been requested for Biometrics. Is this normal?
I am concerned because in the GCMS notes it says 'no fingerprints'.

4. What is R10? and where in the notes can I check if all is good with that?

I will really appreciate your help in trying to understand these things.
Thank you.

veggiedude

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Hey guys, I had a question for those of you who were requested for a re-medical exam, or had any similar situations.
I received the request 8 days ago, and even got my medical done 3 days ago. But on my profile there is no slot to upload the medical document I received.

So I was wondering if this is a bug from their side or I have to send the medical document via the webform? Or if the medical results will be sent automatically from the hospital and I should just sit and wait?

Reactions: kzeed12

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi guys,
Really need your help for a few things here.

I received my GCMS notes through ATIP on the 31st day from the order date. received it on 22 Aug.
(Eligibility: Met, Security & Criminality NOT STARTED)

1. It says REVIEW REQUIRED for CLIENT INFORMATION - what does client information actually consist of?
what should I do in this case?

2. Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 73 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Please help me understand this? Is this good? anything to worry about?
This update is the first and the last update by the officer dated 17 Jan 2019. Is it safe to assume that my fine has been untouched since then?

3. My AOR is Nov 29, 2018 and I have never been requested for Biometrics. Is this normal?
I am concerned because in the GCMS notes it says 'no fingerprints'.

4. What is R10? and where in the notes can I check if all is good with that?

I will really appreciate your help in trying to understand these things.
Thank you.
Client Information is Letter of Explanation.

Your case looks good and similar to many other eligibility met cases that are untouched for months.

The program Assistant notes is the R10 checks.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys, I had a question for those of you who were requested for a re-medical exam, or had any similar situations.
I received the request 8 days ago, and even got my medical done 3 days ago. But on my profile there is no slot to upload the medical document I received.

So I was wondering if this is a bug from their side or I have to send the medical document via the webform? Or if the medical results will be sent automatically from the hospital and I should just sit and wait?
You will receive confirmation form that says you completed medicals. Send that through webform. The hospital will send your medical report directly.

Reactions: amans39 and kzeed12

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
In my latest GCMS notes, I have something similar to that

Assigned To: AB14712
Assigned By: AB14712
Due Date: 2019/05/23

I believe this 'AB14712' lazy clown is my case officer
You're right this does appear to be an officer code. Based on this you should have received your PPR way back in May or max in Jun. This is insane!

Reactions: SithLord

bc92

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
I ordered on July 19th through apply GCMS (the link from my immi tracker). Had used them twice before without problem.
I used Get GCMS once before too and got it in 33 days... I emailed them asking for an update and they said most people who get it delayed get it within 4 weeks after the 35 days. They also said that in most cases the reason for delays is either because of administrative reasons on the IRCC's behalf or because the application is at the final stages of approval. Let's hope ours are delayed due to the latter :p