Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
I think there are loads of people waiting :( How long ago did you order? Did you order from Get GCMS?
I ordered on July 19th through apply GCMS (the link from my immi tracker). Had used them twice before without problem.

Reactions: bc92

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
After a long wait (4th Nov AOR) I got my ppr on Thursday 22nd August! I'm a little confused about whether I need to send my actual passport to the processing centre since Canada asks for an electronic travel authorization rather than a visa. Anyone have any idea?
Congratulations .........
Same aor...... I hope I also get some update .......

Indu GP

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
After a long wait (4th Nov AOR) I got my ppr on Thursday 22nd August! I'm a little confused about whether I need to send my actual passport to the processing centre since Canada asks for an electronic travel authorization rather than a visa. Anyone have any idea?
congrats :)

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
A quick update from me as well guys. Woke up to READY FOR VISA email.

Timeline:
AOR - November 1st
Medicals - November 30
GCMS received sometimes in May (according to which eligibility recommended passed, everything else not started)
December - until today, August 24 - completei silence
Second set of GCMS ordered on June 15 (still not received).
PPR - August 24 (online status changed to background check started for the first time)
congratulations, finally, lots of people are waiting for GCMS notes.

I think there are loads of people waiting :( How long ago did you order? Did you order from Get GCMS?

I ordered on July 19th through apply GCMS (the link from my immi tracker). Had used them twice before without problem.
you are not alone..i ordered mine on jun 4.. still waiting on it..
My GCMS note order

first : 72 days Or 2 months, 11 days
second : 48 days Or 1 month, 17 days
third : 16 days.

so far, received none.

due date reminder
The last BF/due date for this client's application was 2019/06/20. The client is asking for an update on their file since no action was taken and delays have passed. Could you please verify?
no reply to that one, so far, completed 9 months. no change after medical pass.

:rolleyes:

Ironhide

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
usually at the end - with huge paragraphs of process evaluation and explanation ..
Thanks for the information

Eligibility RR for POF. My case officer didn't consider my Provident Fund as accepted POF though it was only 20% of the total amount.
So, I guess I have to go for a gift deed now and will proactively submit my updated POF.

Any more advice on this ??

Ironhide

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
its a pdf file,
so my suggestion is,
first procure pdf xchange editor pro version from somewhere safe location,
or any other software of your choice, to OCR it

OCR will make things search able.

then you can easily search the text, for whatever it is.

easy way to do it.

i am waiting for my 3 orders of gcms notes, be glad that you got it.
Thanks for the advice it really helped.
Eligibility marked as RR for POF.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
This is accurate and I had seen this with my GCMS notes as well. In my first set of notes my eligibility was recommended passed and "Assigned To" on the very first page had code of the Visa office (in my case code for Montreal VO). Visa office codes start with RC-XXXX. When it just shows the visa office code the application is in a general pool of applications. In second set of notes, received just after my PPR but generated two weeks before my PPR was triggered, the "Assigned To" on first page had a code of an agent. An agent had picked the case and assigned it to himself and the due date had changed to about a month from the date he assigned the case to himself. He did miss that date as well but by about 10 days. Looking at delays now I can't complain.

Here is a link to the post which shows difference in GCMS notes which I had written back then

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-195#post-7519688
In my latest GCMS notes, I have something similar to that

Assigned To: AB14712
Assigned By: AB14712
Due Date: 2019/05/23

I believe this 'AB14712' lazy clown is my case officer

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
A quick update from me as well guys. Woke up to READY FOR VISA email.

Timeline:
AOR - November 1st
Medicals - November 30
GCMS received sometimes in May (according to which eligibility recommended passed, everything else not started)
December - until today, August 24 - completei silence
Second set of GCMS ordered on June 15 (still not received).
PPR - August 24 (online status changed to background check started for the first time)
Wooohoo!! Congrats man!!! I remember you were very upset about this whole nightmare. Very happy it finally worked out for you!!

All the best!!

Reactions: amans39 and Mark888