+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My landing experience in IRCC Office, Ottawa on 23rd Jan, 2018

FlamingKaty

Feb 7, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I recently got my passport back and now I'm trying to validate my copr.
I'm currently in Toronto, and I emailed ircc to book an appointment. Still waiting for them to reply.
I have a few questions and would appreciate your help.

1) Can I still do the landing through other means even though I've sent an email for an appointment?
2) Is the Ottawa option (walk in) still available? Can I go there before I hear back from ircc about the appointment? From my understanding, the next available walk in date is Tuesday the 12 of Feb?
3) What about Montreal? I read somewhere that no appointments are needed there, Can I just go there anytime? I might have a work trip there this upcoming week.

I appreciate your help! Regards

Hello.
I habe similar questions to yours, we're you able to confirm the information elsewhere? Particularly the Ottawa option. Thanks

cr7don

Aug 2, 2017
Hello.
I habe similar questions to yours, we're you able to confirm the information elsewhere? Particularly the Ottawa option. Thanks
Hi,
No, no answer yet. I sent an email for an interview but didn't get a response yet. I'm considering driving to Ottawa

akn806

Feb 26, 2019
Hey guys,

Just giving an update to anyone who was thinking of walking in to the IRCC office for their PR landing in Ottawa. I went there today, Feb 26 (4th Tuesday of the month) without an appointment and was able to get my PR landing done in 5 min, the whole thing is really quick and easy.
Make sure you to bring with you your
1. passport
2. COPR
3. 2 extra PR photos (on top of the 2 you already sent with your passport)

This is the best and safest way in my opinion to get your PR landing. No appointment needed and no need to flagpole either. Good luck !

TGBeau

May 1, 2017
Hey guys,

Just giving an update to anyone who was thinking of walking in to the IRCC office for their PR landing in Ottawa. I went there today, Feb 26 (4th Tuesday of the month) without an appointment and was able to get my PR landing done in 5 min, the whole thing is really quick and easy.
1. passport
2. COPR

This is the best and safest way in my opinion to get your PR landing. No appointment needed and no need to flagpole either. Good luck !
Thank you so much for this update. I will do the walk in too. It is more convenient for me.

2018cecsep

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hey guys,

1. passport
2. COPR

Hi,
Can I ask a few questions?
Do they take the 2 photos? Do you live in Ottawa? Can I land in Ottawa office if I am from Toronto.

TGBeau

May 1, 2017
Hi,
Can I ask a few questions?
Do they take the 2 photos? Do you live in Ottawa? Can I land in Ottawa office if I am from Toronto.
I will say to have an extra two with you. So the two photos that was returned with your passport and extra two. I live in Ottawa and I know you can land in Ottawa even though you live in Toronto. good luck.

Hmstr

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Hey guys,

1. passport
2. COPR

I thought we have to also bring proof of our valid temporary status as well, no?

jogendar

Aug 1, 2018
Hey guys,

1. passport
2. COPR

Thanks for the information, I am from Toronto I mailed them for the interview last week, no response yet. Next Tuesday is 4th Tuesday, I am planning to give this a try. Is this walk-in option only in Ottawa office or any IRCC office?

talwinder@

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Thanks for the information, I am from Toronto I mailed them for the interview last week, no response yet. Next Tuesday is 4th Tuesday, I am planning to give this a try. Is this walk-in option only in Ottawa office or any IRCC office?
im also plaaning for same

Farah2018

Sep 9, 2018
Hi,
Did you go to Ottawa office and did the PR landing ?
I emailed them for appointment and got an email that they will contact me within 30 days with the appointment date. I’m from Toronto and planning to go to Ottawa office for landing.Can you please share your experience?

Farah2018

Sep 9, 2018
im also plaaning for same
Hi,
I emailed them for appointment and got an email that they will contact me within 30 days with the appointment date. I’m from Toronto and planning to go to Ottawa office for landing.Can you please share your experience?

jogendar

Aug 1, 2018
Hi,
I got a reply back from IRCC.PRA-RVPR.IRCC@cic.gc.ca 1 week later that the appointment is scheduled for April3rd. I'm in no hurry, so cancelled my plans and waiting for April3rd.

Reactions: Farah2018