15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
To answer all your questions:
1. No, guess coz my address was of Toronto, they just asked me to come to IRCC local office in Etobicoke.
2. You mail at the address provided above.
3. Yes!
thanks for your reply. Landed on 10 DEC 2018 at Montreal, IRCC office

arsmith1992

May 12, 2018
Does anyone know about the hours for walk in appointments in Ottawa or any other city offices with the holiday? It’s very unfortunate that Christmas falls on the 4th Tuesday of the month...

arsmith1992

May 12, 2018
Hi AR Smith, please update about your landing. I am in Hamilton. Did you find any walk-in in this area of ON? OR any luck with the appointment.
Hello IndoKori,
I finally have a positive update:
I emailed IRCC for landing appointment on November 26th and finally today I received an email stating that my interview will be December 31, 2018 in Kitchener!
I hope you are making progress as well. Hang in there - I was very impatient and nervous but luckily I finally heard back - took about 23 days from the time I emailed for appointment.
Best of luck.

Reactions: IndoKori

IndoKori

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Hello IndoKori,
I finally have a positive update:
I emailed IRCC for landing appointment on November 26th and finally today I received an email stating that my interview will be December 31, 2018 in Kitchener!
I hope you are making progress as well. Hang in there - I was very impatient and nervous but luckily I finally heard back - took about 23 days from the time I emailed for appointment.
Best of luck.
Hey,
Great news.. New year with a bang of PR. Wow.
I have also got appointment in Hamilton itself and it is today only. :D
Just going there in few minutes.:p
I'will update whole thing later in the evening.:)

IndoKori

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
So we did a CIC office landing today.
It took 24 days to get back our passports (on Dec 19) due to Canada Post strike & standard timelines of CIC. Meanwhile, we got our last GCMS notes which showed approval of application more than a month back, being placed in a queue for printing & document number of our COPR.
So, when we got final approval update in our profile (after 8 days of passport delivery to CIC); same day (Dec 12) we sent the appointment request using the visa number & its expiry date from our account.
We got a reply (on Dec 18) for an appointment on Dec 21 in our own city (I mean here just 3 KM from my home :p :D).
It took less than 10 minutes in the office and we were out for SIN and OHIP. :)

jbirdi

Nov 8, 2018
So we did a CIC office landing today.
It took 24 days to get back our passports (on Dec 19) due to Canada Post strike & standard timelines of CIC. Meanwhile, we got our last GCMS notes which showed approval of application more than a month back, being placed in a queue for printing & document number of our COPR.
So, when we got final approval update in our profile (after 8 days of passport delivery to CIC); same day (Dec 12) we sent the appointment request using the visa number & its expiry date from our account.
We got a reply (on Dec 18) for an appointment on Dec 21 in our own city (I mean here just 3 KM from my home :p :D).
It took less than 10 minutes in the office and we were out for SIN and OHIP. :)
Hi IndoKori,
I am also in hamilton and I received my copr last friday.can you please let me know how did you book the appointment for landing interview in Hamilton?
Thanks in advance!

IndoKori

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Hi IndoKori,
I am also in hamilton and I received my copr last friday.can you please let me know how did you book the appointment for landing interview in Hamilton?
Thanks in advance!
Hello Birdi,
I emailed on ircc.pra-rvpr.ircc@cic.gc.ca

My email format:
Hello,

I would like to book appointment for the validation of confirmation of permanent residence.
Below is the required information about my application:

Name: ***
Date of Birth:
UCI Number:
Application Number: E**
Address: **
Expiry Date of COPR:**
Expiry Date of Temporary Status to Canada:**

Details of accompanying person (Spouse):*"
Date of Birth: **
UCI Number: ***

Name of the Sender: **

My spouse' current work permit status is going to expire on ****. Therefore, I need an appointment as early as possible. I can visit any of the following IRCC offices: Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Niagara Falls, Mississauga, Scarborough or Etobicoke.

Please let me know whenever the next available appointment is.

Thank you.

jbirdi

Nov 8, 2018
Hello Birdi,
I emailed on ircc.pra-rvpr.ircc@cic.gc.ca

My email format:
Hello,

I would like to book appointment for the validation of confirmation of permanent residence.
Below is the required information about my application:

Date of Birth:
UCI Number:
Application Number: E**
Address: **
Expiry Date of COPR:**
Expiry Date of Temporary Status to Canada:**

Details of accompanying person (Spouse):*"
Date of Birth: **
UCI Number: ***

Name of the Sender: **

My spouse' current work permit status is going to expire on ****. Therefore, I need an appointment as early as possible. I can visit any of the following IRCC offices: Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Niagara Falls, Mississauga, Scarborough or Etobicoke.

Please let me know whenever the next available appointment is.

Thank you.
Thank you so much!!!!!

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
How long is the wait time for scheduling an interview (landing) at Visa office? Is flagpoling a good option? Any suggestion/experience will help.

Thanks in advance!

jbirdi

Nov 8, 2018
How long is the wait time for scheduling an interview (landing) at Visa office? Is flagpoling a good option? Any suggestion/experience will help.

Thanks in advance!
I sent an email yesterday to schedule an interview and I got it scheduled for jan 30th as they replied back this morning.

cr7don

Aug 2, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I recently got my passport back and now I'm trying to validate my copr.
I'm currently in Toronto, and I emailed ircc to book an appointment. Still waiting for them to reply.
I have a few questions and would appreciate your help.

1) Can I still do the landing through other means even though I've sent an email for an appointment?
2) Is the Ottawa option (walk in) still available? Can I go there before I hear back from ircc about the appointment? From my understanding, the next available walk in date is Tuesday the 12 of Feb?
3) What about Montreal? I read somewhere that no appointments are needed there, Can I just go there anytime? I might have a work trip there this upcoming week.

I appreciate your help! Regards