+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2013 Applications (Citizenship)

srini123

Feb 24, 2014
The interview went well. The immigration officer compared all the documents which I have submitted with the application form with the originals ( passport (Old and New), Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR), driver licence, medicare card & PR card). she asked me if I am still married, whether my address on file is correct or not, if I am on probation or has committed any crime ever in my life, if I am working with the same employer as mentioned in the citizenship application or not. she also congratulated me for getting a score of 20/20 on the citizenship test and that I would not need to renew my PR card again and oath could take place in another 3 or 4 months depending entirely on the discretion of the Immigration Judge.

srini123

ikea17

Sep 5, 2013
Received our oath invitation latter today to be held on march, 12 at Windsor, Ecas not updated yet. things are moving faster for sure, hang in there friends you are closer than you think :)

kenyadian

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone seen Chandu007 on this thread? He seems to have disappeared after creating it.

Thanks,

Kenyadian

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He was very active on this forum. Suddenly the tables stopped updating. If I have some time tonight I will update the table and get this thread moving. :)

kenyadian said:
Has anyone seen Chandu007 on this thread? He seems to have disappeared after creating it.

Thanks,

Kenyadian

winnipegger

Aug 31, 2013
And i checked online and there is no update but looking at the mailing address, it looks like my application has been moved to my local address i.e Winnipeg. I hope it's not a long wait after fingerprint now.

So application mailed-end of may
In process-Aug first week
in local office-feb, 2014

coolblues1980

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
I called CIC again today and the agent told me that my file is in transit from Sydney. Another agent told me that my file was dispatched to local office Kitchener ON on Jan 10. It's Feb 28 and they still say its in transit. Not sure what they mean, shouldnt it be sent electronically? I hope they are not using regular post !!!

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When I called, they said that they send my application on the 9th of Jan and the local office received it on the 16th. As per GCMS report, this was correct. Order your GCMS. You'll get more info. :)

coolblues1980 said:
I called CIC again today and the agent told me that my file is in transit from Sydney. Another agent told me that my file was dispatched to local office Kitchener ON on Jan 10. It's Feb 28 and they still say its in transit. Not sure what they mean, shouldnt it be sent electronically? I hope they are not using regular post !!!

hasb1901

Feb 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello farrous13.
Could you please tell how do you order your GCMS report.
Regards,

proxy

Dec 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srini123 said:
Hi Emmanuel,

Please check your PM for my reply to your message.

srini123
Hi srini123, I just checked my inbox and it is not showing your PM. I wonder if it is a bug with the forum software or maybe it takes a longer while for PMs to arrive?

I also can't find the message I sent you in the outbox. So, probably some glitch happened when I sent out the PM, and when you replied, it got lost in the black hole :)

can you send me one more PM, please.

coolblues1980

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
farrous13 said:
When I called, they said that they send my application on the 9th of Jan and the local office received it on the 16th. As per GCMS report, this was correct. Order your GCMS. You'll get more info. :)
Farrous - it's asking me for a file number or location, where do I get this information.

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not sure if there is a file number in the Acknowledgment letter. If there is, enter it.
I believe I used location as Montreal, Canada or Canada. Don't recall. But I uploaded a copy of the PR and I made sure I entered the Client ID #. For identification purposes of course. Hard for them to miss who is applying.

coolblues1980 said:
Farrous - it's asking me for a file number or location, where do I get this information.